Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 12. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
They are already being used for payment but we are slowly starting to see more and more applications to help make the process easier, quicker and adopted by a wider population.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
Of course can use there are already examples of how to pay with cryptocurrency , but of course now the bread is not yet bought for cryptocurrency , but I think the technology will come in the future and you can buy what you want
Activity: 289
I have often heard Crypto for payment media. And only a few acceptable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. But I only read the news. But I think payment using Crypto to buy goods is very safe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Have you not heard about some coins being used as medium of payment. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are popular known to be used. Although, the most common is bitcoin. Even a layman in my country, knows that bitcoin is accepted at some stores.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I have used Bitcoin and Ethereum payment three times on Namecheap and one local retail stores so yes they can be used for online payment and there are valid reports that it can be used on groceries and even airlines, it's just a matter of time before it is widely adopted.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
There needs to be a currency that works both as a unit of account and a storage of wealth. One project in particular I've been learning about is Ampleforth and their elastic supply policy. The amount in circulation changes according to the demand. I think this is a great crypto that we can use for day to day payments
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
There are already a lot of coins that are aiming to solve this problem. Unfortunately there are no crypto currencies that can compete with VISA or Mastercard. As soon as we will see blockchains with more than 100 tausend TPS, things will change.
In any case, there are quite a few projects on the cryptocurrency market that will use their coins to pay for goods that can be bought and sold on certain resources. This is what I also consider the possibility of using coins as a means of payment.
Activity: 378
There are already a lot of coins that are aiming to solve this problem. Unfortunately there are no crypto currencies that can compete with VISA or Mastercard. As soon as we will see blockchains with more than 100 tausend TPS, things will change.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Yes crypto should be able to use for payments ,this is the only way crypto can survive on the long run ,the existence of cryptocurrency should be able to surpass credit cards and beat banks hands down,the way things are going for crypto now it seems to be heading that way ,I'm sure in the not too near future crypto will earned the trust
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yes, the cryptocurrency can be used for payments. But because cryptocurrency transaction are not free, therefore we have to pay extra transaction fees which would not be convenient at all.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
there are still very few countries that allow crypto as a payment tool and only a few companies are willing to accept crypto so our space is still very minimal to use crypto as a payment tool.
you're right, as long as it's not against the rules, I think that will be fine. I also know that in a number of countries, they have already implemented a system like this. if you talk about payment, internet like this has become a natural thing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
there are still very few countries that allow crypto as a payment tool and only a few companies are willing to accept crypto so our space is still very minimal to use crypto as a payment tool.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Yeah you can use it but right now if both parties are tech savoy then this can be possible. I think has a long way to go where it can be used by common man and that too with govt legal approval.  Second how the market price be decoder is also a major issue.  Will btc play same role as usd play in international market
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
of course you can use it for payment but it requires approval from both parties concerned because in the absence of an agreement then the transaction will not occur.
even now you can also use it to pay, for example when I want to sell something and the buyer offers me bitcoin then I agree that the transaction meets the point of agreement and doesn't that show that crypto can be used for payment?
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Cryptocurrencies are currently being accepted in a number of stores as means of payment, so it has been tested and found to be convenient without as much hassles with card payment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It seems to me that soon we will see how cryptocurrencies will be used more and more as an everyday means of payment. The current crisis does not contribute to the growth of trust in cryptocurrencies of course. But it is temporary thing we know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I think in the very near future, cryptocurrency will be used for payment.
The cryptocurrency market is constantly growing and developing, despite its variability.
And in its development, it is being improved.
I see a bright future behind cryptocurrencies and they will enter the life of each of us.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Pundi X is a very promising project, moreover, it is actively developing: from March 10, 2019, all owners of NPXS and NPXSXEM will be able to exchange their tokens for f(x) Coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
yes many online store are crypto friendly. some of them can delivered worldwide. and many offline store provide crypto payment services. although the number not much. crypto can be used for shopping. in countries that allow crypto use I think it is more convenient to provide shopping services using it.
Activity: 464

Crypto should be used for payment in many developed countries. It is really useful when there are a lot of investors participating in the crypto market. In addition, the payment on products is quite important because it adds to market capitalization and liquidity.
I think USDT and BTC, ETH, XRP should be the basic coins for payment.
Pages:
Jump to: