Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 15. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Yes, I already pay my vps bills, mobile Internet bills and do overseas payments using cryptocurrency.
maybe it can happen no one can find out, crypto currency as the prevailing currency certainly requires legality and recognition of all people if legal issues have been given by the government of course crypto currencies will be officially used in trade
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Sure!
On 9th of march  BLOCKSCART (BLXS) will launch their e-commerce platform!

There you will be able to pay with BLXS, XRP, BTC, ETH and many more...

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
As many days to come for sure lot of cryptocurrency coins will be able to use payment from buy items and foods number 1 for sure will bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most popular coin that they always use to pay some goods, and it also available to other banks from different countries.
Actually there's already process that cater bitcoin as a mode of payments, as the first coins being accepted by many it proves that cryptocurrency
can be acquire and be use by most in coming years, crypto will succeed from this venture and lots of crypto believers will be able to see and enjoy
the benefits for having crypto inside their investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency can already be used for payment. In the world there are some places where you can pay crypto for some product or service. Accordingly, I believe that the use of crypto for payment in the future will be applied even more.
These places are still few and for so many years they should have been already much more, and in the future not all cryptocurrencies will become a means of payment, only a few reliable and most importantly fast
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
The development of crypto goes to ensure that its use in the world only increases. I think that soon many countries will approve of crypto and it will be quite a popular payment method.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
Cryptocurrency can already be used for payment. In the world there are some places where you can pay crypto for some product or service. Accordingly, I believe that the use of crypto for payment in the future will be applied even more.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I think that cryptocurrencies can be used for payment, but most likely it will happen in a couple of years, as I think that the volatility of the market will have to be removed first and around cryptocurrencies again there should be a stir.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
 yes, i think this is already happening in some countries, i learnt Australia has started receiving bitcoin as payment for bus transportation. and some shops have stated accepting crypto too. i believe in no time , the acceptability and adoption will be massive
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are now being used as payment and many retailers are now accepting it. It just a matter of time when we don't need fiat to pay our bills and will have only our smartphones when we go shopping or buying groceries. I still go with the reliable btc and eth as they have already become a household name in crypto world and they will be accepted anywhere you go.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

In many countries of Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, cryptocurrency is already actively used as a medium for making payments. However, it is too early to rejoice for the speed of transactions and transfer fees are far from perfect and cannot yet compete with ordinary money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
Some of them are used to pay for something. From my point of view it is like a payment, as a result I am positive about this feature and it is getting more and more common
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, in upcoming days we will become able to make the payments with the use of cryptocurrency. The people are slowly starting to adopting it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

In the near future we will see more payments with crypto currencies. Time is being over for paper money. The most suitable coin for me payment is XLM. Fast and very low transfer rates.
Activity: 322

Yes, I believe that in the near future cryptocurrency will be able to exist as payment for a certain product. In my opinion, it is very newfangled and convenient for most people who are related to the crypto world. And most likely the payment will start traditionally with Bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
In my country, Cryptocurrency is indeed used for payment media. But only certain items can be paid using Cryptocurrency. And they, as recipients of payment, will certainly provide tools for Cryptocurrency payments. But that place only exists in some of my countries.
Activity: 714
There are a number of coins used for payment, one of which I know is Bitcoin. With the development of time, there are very many places that accept payments using bitcoin. I think it's very good now that more crypto currencies can be used for every transaction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
The usability of cryptocurrency as means of payment is getting better and better ,I pay my VPN bills with cryptocurrency and I buy things online with cryptocurrency ,news are everywhere online that many store implemented crypto as means of payment which feels right and I'm confidence that this is a start.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
Yes the cryptocurrency has already been used as means of payment in most country especially bitcoin and other some altcoin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
the real purpose of crypto is for means of payment like paper currency, but unfortunately not all governments can legalize crypto and I think crypto currency can only be used as an investment means and is difficult to make as a real currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Can and there are countries that have implemented it, I think this is more practical and I am sure in the future more and more countries will apply payments using cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: