Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 10. (Read 26373 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 25, 2019, 03:12:49 PM
To believe in total collapse of cryptocurrency is basically impossible. But you can believe in the dynamics of 4-year cycles, which is impossible not to notice on numerous graphs. I hold the opinion that we will have even greater cryptocurrency growth than in the previous cycle. I believe in digital progress and long-term growth opportunities.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 25, 2019, 03:12:29 PM
I think that the main market decline has already happened last year. Perhaps Bitcoin will be cheaper this year. But I'm waiting for the growth of altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 03:02:47 PM
in the near future will only fall, since there are no prerequisites for growth. I think this year we will break the bottom, but in a year we will go to grow
I agree, we can not break the bearish trend and I think that we will still fall, as there is little positive news in this market, I think we can recover by 2020
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 02:21:12 PM
The current schedule is very similar to the situation in the market, which was in 2014-2015. If this is indeed the case, the market will start to grow in the second half of 2019, and by the end of 2020 the Bitcoin price will be $365k. Of course, this is only one of the possible scenarios, but I believe it.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 02:16:53 PM
For right now all miners going to fall because need to pay some bill electric and with this cryptocurrency bearish they all cant pay the bill and must sold they rig. Need some mas adoption if we want fast bullish
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 25, 2019, 02:15:04 PM
Cryptocurrency is a “rise and fall”, like any financial market, like the economy of any country. Everything is not perfect, manipulations are flourishing in the market, we are just pawns in the big game.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 02:14:59 PM
I'm more than sure it will rise. Very high. Because you can see how exchanges are fighting for each customer. Most of them I like Huobi Global way. By opening new, local departments. The last one is Huobi Russia.
1. Trust to those exchanges will be much higher. As Huobi Global are in TOP 5.
2. More comfortable for a native speaking people.
3. They care about a reputation and there will no be scam.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 25, 2019, 02:05:14 PM
in the near future will only fall, since there are no prerequisites for growth. I think this year we will break the bottom, but in a year we will go to grow
I see that the forum basically does not see good prospects for further growth of the cryptocurrency market in the near future. Perhaps it will be so. After all, the beginning of each year was marked by the fall of the cryptocurrency market. However, there is still the possibility of the occurrence of various events that can change the course of the sluggish current market for the better. Even, for example, if Russia purchases, as expected, bitcoins for ten billion dollars next month, this may spur the market to growth. Now, of course, the holidays are still going on and there will be a relative calm, but from the second half of February everything can happen.
Activity: 182
January 25, 2019, 02:04:59 PM
I think that for at least several more months the crypto market will not grow. Now is a good time to do daily trading. Do not miss it.
That is why for me there is nothing wrong with the current situation on the cryptocurrency market.
Well, now to enter the coin is extremely dangerous due to the fact that the market may still fall, I think it is better to refrain from buying now, the market I think will be able to recover by the end of the year
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 25, 2019, 01:59:22 PM
The crypto circle is made up of swing ways that has to be up and down till it velocity is becoming low to push forward again and try again to raise , but I know we will get there soon to make the crypto higher and what it will be great again , so relax and just believe.
Crypto currency market definitely acted on swing direction which the community also know as volatility in nature but saying the market will get to the bullish market very soon is something all cryptoneirs must not expected except another market manipulation occur and it will also affect the market price next year.
Mind you, the level of demand and supply always determine the direction which the market will hip into.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 25, 2019, 01:44:02 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

There is a simple rule that can be followed: "if the cryptocurrency does not grow, then soon it will fall." In practice, this rule works with 80% success for 2018, so I expect another fall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 01:34:57 PM
copper member
Activity: 295
January 25, 2019, 01:16:17 PM
When the price of cryptocurrency was low in 2018, we expected that in 2019 we will get our desired price. But since the beginning of this year, the price has come down. We again hope that the price will increase in next year. We do not know how much our expectations will be fulfilled. We are very optimistic about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 443
January 25, 2019, 01:16:10 PM
it seems that if my own crypto predictions will increase it very well, because now there are crypto signs that they will increase even though it's still slow to happen faster
but do you have that prediction because this year is an odd year? I personally am still waiting for something big this year and I can only conclude to start investing again, because right now I'm only doing small trades and have not been able to deduce good or vice versa
copper member
Activity: 84
January 25, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Lets just hope for the best in crypto, last year is a imbarassing year and until now we cant feel any changes in crypto downfall. Speculation from everywhere in different version either crypto still going deeper or it reverse the scene. All I know is crypto well remain and give income to us.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
January 25, 2019, 01:14:43 PM
I think that for at least several more months the crypto market will not grow. Now is a good time to do daily trading. Do not miss it.
That is why for me there is nothing wrong with the current situation on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 25, 2019, 01:03:22 PM
The crypto circle is made up of swing ways that has to be up and down till it velocity is becoming low to push forward again and try again to raise , but I know we will get there soon to make the crypto higher and what it will be great again , so relax and just believe.

The factors its publishing the development and the value when we see the previous years it will not stable as like today so the right now statuses the valuable that grow very much faster it grows little by little with stability.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 25, 2019, 12:53:49 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2019, 12:04:28 PM
For me it is both rise and falls, because there is no indication of bullrun until now, so many weak hands believe that crypto will fall, but this is vice versa to those holders that are really grabbing tight on their holding that crypto shall rise again but it takes too much time to recover.
Actually rise and fall are always doing that on the crypto currency not all the time it will rise or to fall. But it depend for us if we want to hold or sell our coins we have in to a low of price or high price.

Actually, the market hardly depends on us as individuals lol. We buy, we sell, the effects on the market in general would be ignorable. Unless majority of the small holderd decide to act as one. It's too early to tell what crypto's fate would be in the future but hopefully for our sakes it moves toward a positive future.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
January 25, 2019, 07:31:50 AM
just look at the demand in the market, if a lot of market demand can certainly change the movement of coins and vice versa, I am still convinced that when the market faces difficult times like now there will be a period when the coins will increase again. patient
Pages:
Jump to: