Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 11. (Read 26377 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
January 25, 2019, 07:13:48 AM
For me it is both rise and falls, because there is no indication of bullrun until now, so many weak hands believe that crypto will fall, but this is vice versa to those holders that are really grabbing tight on their holding that crypto shall rise again but it takes too much time to recover.
Actually rise and fall are always doing that on the crypto currency not all the time it will rise or to fall. But it depend for us if we want to hold or sell our coins we have in to a low of price or high price.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
November 08, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

this is the question of the 1 m$ , no one can predict the move of alts in the next hrs but in long term yes alts will go for bull run but when who knows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
according to my opinion the bitcoin market will fall to $ 6000 then it will rise back to $ 7000 and I also see some predictions of people in trading view also say the same thing

Some with my opinion. My prediction in Q1 2019 BTC will fall into $5500-6000. Such as the trend Year to year it has the same pattern. But in Q2 it will rise back to $6500-7000. All just the prediction. no one can predict 100%, even 90%.
Yes, all are just predictions.These are not completely accurate.No matter whether it is up or down, no one can say.everything must follow the laws of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
Nobody knows exactly what to do with cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrencies will definitely be integrated from the very beginning only in developed countries, only then it will become popular in other countries of the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 08, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
according to my opinion the bitcoin market will fall to $ 6000 then it will rise back to $ 7000 and I also see some predictions of people in trading view also say the same thing

Some with my opinion. My prediction in Q1 2019 BTC will fall into $5500-6000. Such as the trend Year to year it has the same pattern. But in Q2 it will rise back to $6500-7000. All just the prediction. no one can predict 100%, even 90%.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
it is very difficult if there are questions like that because Cryptocurrency is very unstable so predicting it, in my opinion, is very difficult because all the possibilities here can happen quickly.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
It depends because there are still countries who banned bitcoin that causes to lose our investors. But i am hoping that cryptocurrency will rise back again because most of us are now holding most of our tokens for so long.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 07, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
i hope that soon, within a few months there will be an inversion of tendency and the altcoins will start to rise again,some timid signs already are there, however, all will follow the trend of the bitcoin , we'll see
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
It is difficult to predict how the cryptocurrency will behave in the future. Every new day brings us news. But most of us hope that in the future cryptocurrency will reach its maximum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
it seems that if my own crypto predictions will increase it very well, because now there are crypto signs that they will increase even though it's still slow to happen faster
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is a volatile currency so up and down in its price is not a big agenda. Although in resent some times its price constantly falling down. And Because of this many investors and users afraid of cryptocurrency future. Cryptocurrency will be rise in future, according to an recent article France will be the first county who regulate cryptocurrency probably at the end of june 2019.and if thag happen then their will be bullrun comes into the price section of cryptocurrency. And many big multinational also start use various cryptocurrency for their various purposes and this thing ultimately help to rise cryptocurrency in future.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 07, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

What do you mean by downfall? In 2017, the cryptos gave more than 2,000% returns to the investors. We can't yet talk about 2018, because two months are still remaining and anything can happen during this period.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
Actually after that 5 month bear market we need to see some bullish movements but still i am not sure about that. It will be in the future but now or 1 month ago or 1 year ago i am not sure about that. Also i am afraiding of bitmex. I think they are trying to manipulate prices and i dont know because of that. December can be good month for btc but i think we need to wait more and more for next bull.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 01:16:35 PM
Increasing or decreasing electronic money is normal for any trader to trade in the market. Price depends on market conditions, so it can not be determined up or down, all in line with current demand, we can only predict by analyzing the market price fluctuations and also from an electronic money news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies can rise or fall as per the category of coins. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are too great for investment and profitability. They are so good.
Nowadays, the trend is rising and falling so no one can accurately predict their trend, however I find that the market is falling more than it is rising, so I think we should consider When investing in them, the market may never recover like the end of 2017, so do not be too high expectations.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

Actually market is always unpredictable. No one control the market . The graphic chart always not shows the right move .So that it is difficult to say that market will go up depend on Chart . I have seen lots of positive news and the market moving on bullish .I hope the market will rise soon .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
We all cannot predict for sure about the increase and decrease in the price of Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency does have a mystery because the Cryptocurrency system is based on a decentralized system so that everyone can take a leading role in Cryptocurrency trading traffic.
I think if you look at it for a few weeks, Cryptocurrency will continue to experience price declines which will somehow decrease in price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 08:48:37 AM
It will grow, in this I am 100 percent sure. Just need to wait for this moment and not miss it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
Cryptocurrencies can rise or fall as per the category of coins. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are too great for investment and profitability. They are so good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 06, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
This month the signals seem to be in green and indicated that it will surge or have a bullish run anytime soon this prediction is also back up with fundemental analysis. I've read the recent news about crypto and many companies and exchanges, countries are trying crypto related projects even hollywood stars are investing. So this might be a good time to buy.
there are many reason that support bitcoin price movement.but its investor still affraid buying bitcoin and altcoin .they worry if cryptocurrency price down again if there is something negative happen in market.
Pages:
Jump to: