Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 12. (Read 26377 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 07:41:36 AM
We've already come a long way . Bitcoin $6000 right now and we have seen $20000 but everything gonna be better .
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Honestly speaking, we don't really know exaclty what will be the trend for the next days until decemeber but if we are going to based it from the last year, this is when the bull run starts so hopefully that will be happening again too this month until the end of the year.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 06, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
This month the signals seem to be in green and indicated that it will surge or have a bullish run anytime soon this prediction is also back up with fundemental analysis. I've read the recent news about crypto and many companies and exchanges, countries are trying crypto related projects even hollywood stars are investing. So this might be a good time to buy.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
November 06, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
Cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly rise because the barriers to mass acceptance are being eliminated, and millions of people in the world still need banking and want to improve their quality of life but can't yet because their country lacks the infrastructure.

These main barriers include tangible use/practicality and security.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 06, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

The type of cryptocurrency I choose is bitcoin, in 2018 this BTC has been depreciated but until the present at the end of 2018 there is a sign of rising prices, and about the cryptocurrency I do not know more about them  Grin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 06, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
I think Cryptocurrencies will rise again after the falling this year. My indicator is the history of the cryptocurrencies itself that every year at the end of the year there will be a rise of cryptocurrencies. But for this year it will be late a little bit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
Everything has an end and at the moment I see that the correction is coming to an end as the cryptocurrency is stuck at this level and waiting for a reversal. I know I may be wrong, but I'd rather risk it than stay poor .
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 06, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
We've all know that all altcoins prices goes down but we have to wait and what will happen next year if the price of crypto coins will come back for their price.
Activity: 140
November 06, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
Variations in narrow limits are possible. I don't think that we should expect a big fall this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 06, 2018, 05:06:32 AM
it is all about sentiment, what we are thinking right now will decide the outcome.
if peoples believe cryptocurrency will make its move again, the price will increase and at the same time peoples sentiment turned into good or positive.
but if peoples believe cryptocurrency will not work again, the price will decline and it might be dead.

in the end, nobody knows about it because human sentiment always changes.
today you will hear a lot of negative comments from people but tomorrow you will hear a lot of good things from them.

One should remember that Market is Volatile, the crypto currency market was 10 years now and will continue or remains to be in the trading market for the future, the ups and down on the price value of its coins as posted in the market was just normal occurrence in the market. we've seen the good fundamentals, clear market structure of all the coins as posted in the trading market. it is one responsibility to monitor and protect its  own investment, the other good indicator are the good or positive consumers market confidence.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
November 06, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
For now in this year the cryptocurrency are on rise and fall situation, We don't know on when gonna rise or fall.
But maybe in this month of december will be begun to rise all of altcoins in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
In the comparisons of the stock market and dot-com market, the market of crypto didn't even have time to become a bubble. I think future growth awaits crypto but this is only my opinion it can be otherwise
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
I am not an expert, but i think crypto will eventually rise again. It will certainly take some time to get there, but i can wait. So far, cryptocoins have risen again and again.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 05, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
Cryptocurrencies downfall will be over soon and it's normal in crypto if its price will be decrease or increase. And everyone are hoping that the bull run will come out and all who invest in crypto will gain a good profit for their effort and patience.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
I believe that the month of December will rise the prices of cryptocurrencies and will not going to fall again because the market was already touched the bottom so let's see in the next month.
Activity: 74
November 05, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
At 100 percent, no one knows. As for me, this year you should not expect strong fluctuations. But next year I expect growth.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
The price for cryptocurrency is going to rise to my mind but nobody knows when this is going to happen for sure. In my opinion, this will happen with time. I am sure that crypto will cost more expensive
Coins may be really expensive in the near future. All of these Crypto coins could be used for something later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 04, 2018, 05:43:55 PM
What I take as an indicator of how the market is going is the volume that certain currencies have, so I can see if the investment has increased or decreased. that can tell you how healthy are the cryptos and if it continues to enter money, because the flow is very important if we want to occur a mass adoption in the future, for now, we are quite well despite the prices, so I am hopeful.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
The price for cryptocurrency is going to rise to my mind but nobody knows when this is going to happen for sure. In my opinion, this will happen with time. I am sure that crypto will cost more expensive
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 04, 2018, 05:36:56 PM
If you are talking about general market fall, then i think that should've a general market prob. For every coin, either new or coin, there is usually a corresponding. For most of these coins, whenever we sell or buy, there is usually a threshold, which means extent to which one is likely going to loose. It is more or less also talking about a futuristic event or happening with some potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: