Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 7. (Read 26373 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 01:50:24 PM
As we can see what is going on in the market of crypto, price has not been stable for the past few month but what am seeing from my forecast  is that  price Will move higher and be stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 01:47:21 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency falls are replaced by ups.
And this process will be repeated constantly.
Now the market is not in the best condition, but I hope in the second half of 2019 it will begin its recovery and it will be possible to sell the earned coins with profit.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 01:40:47 PM
Yes, crypto-currencies continue to fall in price. The next two months we can not expect positive trends in the cryptocurrency market.  We expect the revolt of the whales)
Well, so far it is not visible that the price of the crypto currency is restored , we still can not break the bearish trend and I believe that before the end of the year we will not break through
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 31, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
I have no cristal ball but i have been reading Nasdaq prediction about cryptocurrencies  market
Nasdaq estimate that crypto market will experience slow but steady growth
Nasdaq is expecting more development of cryptocurrencies services and infrastructure
I think that 2019 in crypto will be like value building and in 2020 we will experiencing more steady price growth and  more adult market
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 01:35:52 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

It's a risky time to invest due to the upcoming Mt. Gox reimbursement.  So I fear it will fall or go sideways.  Due to this, I recommend investing in good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way even in a bear market, you can still make some money.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 31, 2019, 01:33:46 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency will grow.
The market is very volatile and it alternates ups and downs, so it goes through the stages of formation.
In its development, the cryptocurrency market will change for the better and when the prices of coins stabilize will increase significantly.
copper member
Activity: 32
January 31, 2019, 01:25:48 PM
Crypto currency market have very big and vast growth in the world and every body want to invest in the crypto because it is growing rapidly in all country but there are many hurdle in the way of crypto because all country are not ready to regulate bitcoin. But no body can stop the rising of the crypto currency.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

we are all waiting for the market to go up, i personally believe that it will happen by the end of the year when perhaps a bull phase will start
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 31, 2019, 01:03:54 PM
Yes, crypto-currencies continue to fall in price. The next two months we can not expect positive trends in the cryptocurrency market.  We expect the revolt of the whales)
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 31, 2019, 01:00:51 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

for now the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is decreasing ... many people predict that earlier this year it will rise, but the fact is that until now the price of bitcoin and altcoin has fallen in price ... so it's difficult for anyone to guess whether the cryptocurency will rise or fall..
because to experience a large increase in the near future it certainly will not be able and will be very difficult for sure. Cryptocurrencies often experience a large increase in a long time
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
www.licx.io
January 31, 2019, 12:58:02 PM

for now the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is decreasing ... many people predict that earlier this year it will rise, but the fact is that until now the price of bitcoin and altcoin has fallen in price ... so it's difficult for anyone to guess whether the cryptocurency will rise or fall..
Activity: 145
January 31, 2019, 12:52:24 PM
Cryptocurrency will rise again. I have long been monitoring the prices of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. And I'm sure the cryptocurrency will continue to develop and continue to experience price increases. If you do not believe, then look at the price of bitcoin from year to year, then you will see that bitcoin continues to experience price increases from year to year.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
January 31, 2019, 12:44:53 PM
It is pretty funny that everybody needs a way of how to predict crypto currencies. I think only deep technical analysis would be a real signal for you. Moreover you can make money on news that could affect the token price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 31, 2019, 12:42:26 PM
Anything that can happen in the future, up and down the market is a common thing. Demand is also influential in cryptocurrency. But, for now I myself prefer to continue to observe the development of coins that I have and analyze the possible possibilities that can occur later.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
January 31, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

In order to even remotely begin to answer this question correctly means you have to peer behind the curtains for the answers.

An equivalent question might be: Will sentiment for crypto continue it's downward trend, or will people start seeing the light causing a trend reversal.

I can guarantee if sentiment goes up, the prices come down for maximum burn, and if sentiment goes down to a certain point, prices will go up to lure more suckers in.

The crypto markets are under a microscope by the intelligence agencies - they likely all have their own task forces dedicated to the destruction of sentiment and to manipulate at will - they are involved with every other dam thing in the world, so you can BET they are actively involved in crypto.

Unfortunately for people clever enough to have seen the light already and who are actively involved with the crypto scene, we are surrounded 100 to 1 or better by people who haven't the faintest idea of what a cryptocurrency is.  Even educated, well-groomed, and well-meaning individuals often are living completely in the dark.

The abusive nature of the cryto markets will continue and likely get worse as more eyes wake up to what's happening.  The controllers MUST keep the average Joe's and Josephine's eyes off crypto long enough for them to develop and roll out their own versions before the masses swamp into the private industries' offerings.

Many markets in the world are also in precarious positions (held over the barrel) due to bankster policy, crypto markets included.  They are now resorting to outright lies to create fear in an effort to preserve their world reserve currency domination.  If just 10-15% of the public started moving towards cryptocurrencies, the world would change almost 'overnight'.  The controllers would absolutely lose the control they have now and you would begin to see cryptos moon in price.  In many markets, including crypto, if just a few percent of the dollars that are flowing into stocks and bonds started moving towards crypto, we would all start to experience the diminishment of the current system and the dawn of a new era in money.
copper member
Activity: 234
January 31, 2019, 09:56:09 AM
Let me say may be there is no exactly prediction of the bitcoin. Everyone just says whatever he or she feels like. I have hope that this blockchain technology will strive more for successes across the world but time is what I can't predict now. It will go much viral than it is currently.
Activity: 88
January 31, 2019, 09:42:57 AM
In my opinion, every downfall should comeback with a rise sooner or later. Crypto should not stay on the ground, it will definitely make its huge comeback soon.

yeah I believe on this one and I will surely be there when that happens! Grin
Activity: 19
January 31, 2019, 09:41:48 AM
In my opinion, every downfall should comeback with a rise sooner or later. Crypto should not stay on the ground, it will definitely make its huge comeback soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
January 31, 2019, 09:34:46 AM

I think cryptocurrency price will soar again in the nearest future because the underlying blockchain technology is beneficial to the global society, there is massive adoption of it,there is going to be a turn around of the crypto market soon
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 31, 2019, 09:26:24 AM
The market have dropped over the year, that mean the investor have lost their faith in the cryptocurrencies, I think only the big whale stilling in the crypto market and invest it, and no new investor want to invest it in this time.
Pages:
Jump to: