Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 8. (Read 26373 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
January 31, 2019, 09:18:43 AM
This downtrend in the Cryptocurrency market is just a temporary phase and would eventually pass, we can all see the innovation in blockchain technology and this would play a large role on boosting crypto in the future. Cryptocurrencies would rise
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 31, 2019, 09:16:15 AM
Cryptocurrency will definitely rise again like in year 2017, many expect this year crypto can be high prices again, whether it's mid or later in the year. Going down and rising prices in crypto is a normal thing, now it's still going down and in future crypto prices will definitely go up, we have to wait with patience
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 09:12:43 AM
What happens to the cryptocurrency is still not clear to me! Every day I read news and today they write and say one thing, tomorrow you will come in, everything will be accurate and vice versa! And in the end everything is not predictable! One thing is for sure that something will happen this year! Here is the question just now!
Activity: 546
January 31, 2019, 09:04:23 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still in the downtrend situation but people who have in here for a long period of time are still believing that it will rise again. We just have to keep it in mind that everything happens for a reason. Also, the crypto market are still alive and the volume is good in which indicates that there are more investors in here.
Activity: 630
January 31, 2019, 08:56:24 AM
It is hundred percent sure that crypto will rise in near few months because many positive news are indicating that boom in the crypto no body can stop to it because all the big institutional investors are highly interested to invest in crypto but with the full security manners.
Activity: 322
January 31, 2019, 08:47:31 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will start its turn, will begin to flourish in this market, bringing profit to its developers and investors, respectively. I don't have a definite schedule when it happens, there are suggestions that it will happen not earlier than in a couple of years. This technology needs to adequately withstand the current situation on the market, after which weak and unnecessary projects will be eliminated, and after that the market will begin to turn in the direction we need.
Activity: 686
January 31, 2019, 08:26:03 AM
The price fluctuations in the crypto world will depend on the increasing interest later but if it will diminish I think there will come a time when everyone will experience a worse decline than now. just a picture of the bad things that will happen later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 08:24:13 AM
Currently, the price of cryptocurrency is very low, this will be an opportunity for investors to buy them, in the future the price of cryptocurrecny will increase if you keep them long term.
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
Some cryptocurrencies are rising and some are falling, its because of the unpredictable situation of the crypto market. some coins are still dump and no pump happen on this first month of 2019.
up and down, some up and down, obviously the market is still low. Maybe Cryptocurrency will soon rise and can rise high, but not now and maybe later this year. this is only a prediction and many people estimate but that is not always true.
be patient waiting for this condition to improve and change, because the market can change at any time so that whatever happens next you must be prepared and alert.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 31, 2019, 08:16:54 AM
I don't think the market conditions will be forever in difficult times like now, I myself still believe that there are times when the market can improve again on the basis that the market is still active, unless the market really dies there is no price movement or demand for coins of course I'm worried. important I still believe that the current market situation is only temporary.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 31, 2019, 08:10:03 AM
Some cryptocurrencies are rising and some are falling, its because of the unpredictable situation of the crypto market. some coins are still dump and no pump happen on this first month of 2019.
Activity: 672
January 31, 2019, 08:02:51 AM
Crypto-currencies have often risen and fallen in prices . I think we have not seen the last of the price fluctuations. Price variation should be seen as an integral part of the market process in the crypto-currency ecosystem
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 31, 2019, 07:52:36 AM
If we talk about the near future, then I think the cryptocurrency will fall, and if about the long term, then grow!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
January 26, 2019, 02:00:25 PM
It depends on what time period to talk about, the year 2018 showed that the crypt is falling, in 2019 I don’t think that something will change, but in 2020 I think everything will change!
Cryptocurrency will rise and fall in price more than once. Until the end of winter, we are unlikely to see a good rise in prices on the market, and there may be anything. So far, no one can say how the cryptocurrency will behave, however, it cannot stay long without moving up.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 26, 2019, 06:32:32 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
I see that price of new created coins is mostly rising even the market is bearish. Look for example at new created Beam. So you should be very picky with choosing right coin, that you invest.
Activity: 658
January 26, 2019, 06:19:53 AM
in my humble opinion i think the next bullrun will occurs by the end of 2019 thanks to the rise of security token offering in the space a lot of people will invest alot of money there
January 26, 2019, 06:15:27 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will continue to grow, and what is happening now is an integral part of the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 462
January 26, 2019, 06:02:35 AM
in my personal opinion this year crypto will remain the same because we are still in the dump phase at the end of 2017, it took several years to recover prices and start the pump.
maybe in 2020 the price will recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 26, 2019, 05:26:48 AM

Naturally for every high there is a low and that is what crypto currency is all about
At the moment the hypes are gone and we are faced with reality (steady growth and adoption across the world)

Crypto currency will rise again
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 05:03:52 AM

We can't predict cryptocurrency journey in the market, back last year is downfall and in red flags. Maybe this year will recover maybe not fast but slowly as this months in Q1 still not recovered. Possible stimate mid this year will bounce back and all prices will back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: