Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 2. (Read 26373 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
February 12, 2019, 09:57:56 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
At the moment, I think the cryptocurrency will fall, since bitcoin has not yet been able to get out of the bearish area , I think you need to first look at bitcoin and then at altcoins
the reality is that the market has fallen for a long time and now i see the market undergoing a slight change but i am not sure whether this will last long, i mean to increase prices in the market need encouragement from large investors or increase in bitcoin prices, maybe this can increase altcoin passion on the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:55:21 AM
cryptocurrency is heading for price stability, I don't want prices to rise like 2017, or to pieces, I think every developer wants his tokens to be stable, so in my opinion in 2019 crypto will stabilize prices the reason is the development of concepts in various altcoin fields, which are starting to see real trading and not waiting for existing market prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 09:44:14 AM
Crypto is very unpredictable so "rise and fall" is not actually necessary. Right now, crypto in general are still in a very deep price depression and it will continue until the first half of this year. Crypto still in adjusting phase and it still looking for its lowest possible value. When that happens, there is no other way for crypto but to rise.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2019, 09:35:18 AM
For this now the price is stable and I don't see any movement. But this month we expect it will rise and I don't like or see fall.

I think the market will not raise and continue to go horizontal for a while anymore till depressed mood of investors end
Exactly, people still have a lot of hope for this market and they always expect the uptrend market will come soon. So the market will continue going down and going sideways for a very long time to make people depressed and not interested in it anymore
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 09:32:14 AM
The cryptocurrency world needs something new that will start to attract investors again. Something like the approval of bitcoin ETF and the new feature of ethereum after the Constantinople hard fork. If these things were to happen then we can expect another rise of crypto-prices. For now, it is the best time to keep on buying before the train runs.
Activity: 602
February 12, 2019, 09:30:32 AM
I do not think that there are any contradictions here that could worsen the situation as a whole, because I believe that cryptocurrency will be able to go up again and they will do it. This year should happen big events that will seriously worsen the climate.
Activity: 235
February 12, 2019, 09:29:28 AM
Cryptocurrencies will definitely grow, but this is not what is important now, but exactly when this reversal will begin!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 12, 2019, 09:25:02 AM
I think cryptocurrencies and other system which are based on blockchain will rise soon, after year or few, I don’t think, that BTC will look good later, but some of another cryptocurrencies will. The best way now is to check market, check for good ICOs, and try to invest, but also u need to worry about scammers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
February 06, 2019, 08:55:29 AM
For this now the price is stable and I don't see any movement. But this month we expect it will rise and I don't like or see fall.

I think the market will not raise and continue to go horizontal for a while anymore till depressed mood of investors end
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 08:54:44 AM
I think now the price of bitcoin and altcoin hasn't shown a better improvement, but I will also continue to wait for a more stable increase in the future.
Activity: 309
February 06, 2019, 08:52:43 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
we know that not everyone wants change even if it gets better, crypto is currently rejected by the majority of the people and it will be difficult to make crypto prices go up because there are not many investors going into it.
crypto might fall but calm down crypto won't break.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 06, 2019, 08:49:03 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 08:43:12 AM
I think that we will see a fall in February-March, and then the market will move in a sideways trend until mid-summer. By the end of the year, according to my forecasts, we can count on the cost of BTC around $8k. But I hope at the same time that this forecast can be better and we will finally get rid of the bears in the market.
Activity: 420
February 06, 2019, 08:38:56 AM
The fact that technical analysis on the cryptocurrency market does not work or works badly-I realized long ago, but I want to see the fundamental changes in the industry that will make the market turn around. Otherwise, growth is better not to be expected . We can only guess where the market will move...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 05, 2019, 01:55:21 PM

People who are trying to learn about crypto just by watching the graphs are like a bunch of savages watching some kind of a dozer and thinking it's a beast Smiley
Technical analysis is an illusion, wake up and look deeper Smiley
Activity: 406
February 05, 2019, 01:46:10 PM
At the moment, I think the cryptocurrency will fall, since bitcoin has not yet been able to get out of the bearish area , I think you need to first look at bitcoin and then at altcoins
Activity: 538
February 05, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
Whether cryptographic goods will grow or fall When cryptographic commodities in several stable denominations are recognized and secured by the world community, then one can believe the forecast.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 12:06:07 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency will start growing this year. The market needs the coming of a large number of new investors. This can happen if mechanisms of interaction between the stock market and the cryptocurrency market are developed. What is planned to happen this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
February 05, 2019, 11:50:38 AM
In this year , I believe that cryptocurrency market will show sideway trend.
The bull run will begin 1-2 years forward.
Activity: 518
February 05, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
I don't think it will increase the value of any currency in the market and what really happened is just like what the current situation in the past days that always keeps rising up and falling downs their value it regular peak in this year. That's why I can't manage to invest more in my favorite currency to put a better amount of investments.
Pages:
Jump to: