Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 3. (Read 26373 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
February 05, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
I think that for a few more months the situation in the cryptocurrency market will remain the same. And what will happen next will depend very much on the good news in the crypto market.
I, like many, would love to see growth. Will wait)
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 11:13:05 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

It depends, if we the small investors will going to unite as one and strike only one cryptocurrency, that will surely boom its market cap and the market price will recover. That how it works for the whales to manipulate the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 10:12:08 AM
It's no secret that Bitcoin is a kind of indicator of the cryptocurrency market. It is Bitcoin that sets the trends: will there be a rise, a fall, or a neutral background. If Bitcoin stagnates, other coins will be on the same level, if Bitcoin grows, the long-awaited time for the crypto market will begin.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 08:59:28 AM
I guess you never got the money that Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and can swing in any direction at any given time, I have learnt long ago to stop predicting it's movements because I wasn't making any headway in that endavour.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 08:37:21 AM
Ut is all about the fundamentals and the use case of a cryptocurrency project that will really tell its value in the future. However the negativity or positive mind set of a cryptocurrency enthusiast a project that is founded with a solid foundation will surely rise its value in its due time.
will increase over time and more precisely nobody knows, and someone just predicts. each prediction is not necessarily true, although sometimes something is right, but it will go up or down do not know but I am sure if Cryptocurrency will rise again because he is still alive and can rise again.
each market will experience ups and downs so the market can rise at any time and can go down at any time, depending on the number of requests on the market.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2019, 08:26:21 AM
I think the trend reversal is inevitable and I dare to assume that the reversal will happen in 2019, or rather I can't say yet. Cheesy But most likely we are now at the finish line of the bearish trend, the wait is not long! Cryptocurrency should surprise us this year. Wink
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
February 05, 2019, 08:25:19 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

I'm having a problem with predicting the price of cryptocoins that I'm holding I expect Ethereum to rise because of the coming fork but it's not happening, I think I'm not the only one having this problem, even the experts are having a hard time predicting the outcome.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 08:16:49 AM
Ut is all about the fundamentals and the use case of a cryptocurrency project that will really tell its value in the future. However the negativity or positive mind set of a cryptocurrency enthusiast a project that is founded with a solid foundation will surely rise its value in its due time.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2019, 08:07:32 AM
Cryptocurrencies will definitely rise 100% sure. We has just begun.
It may increase in the future because now its price is very low, in my opinion, this is a good time for us to buy coins now, in the future its price will increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 08:04:33 AM
Cryptocurrencies will definitely rise 100% sure. We has just begun.
if you are new to the crypto world, maybe you will see crypto increase. but actually going up or falling I think it will be a condition that you will see very often in the crypto market. stay excited and confident.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 05, 2019, 08:01:52 AM
No single person or chat or analyst can accurately predict whether cryptocurrency will go up or come down.
The only thing I can say at this moment is I believe the cryptocurrencies are very close to the bottom and with that there's very little chance or margin for it to go down and there is a lot of room for improvement in the price in the future. with a few regulations and guidelines protecting investors I think cryptocurrencies would go further.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 05, 2019, 07:34:25 AM
Cryptocurrencies will definitely rise 100% sure. We've just begun.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
February 05, 2019, 07:17:41 AM
I don't have any idea of how will the market will gonna go their value on this year and I think what should we do best in this kind of situation in the market is to hold. And I think holding still our investments in this year would be a better idea than selling it with the current price on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 06:59:32 AM
Cryptocurrency price depends on hype mostly and rise and fall of crypto is unpredictable ,I bet no one knows that 2018 will be so sour in price till date ,no matter what you heard or know ,anything can happen at any time in crypto world ,cryptocurrency is the right investment for those who believes in digital future
You are right, of course it was clear that in 2018 will not be easy, but no one thought that so everything will be hard, and now we do not expect growth this year, and it can happen contrary to expectations
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 05, 2019, 06:25:34 AM
Cryptocurrency price depends on hype mostly and rise and fall of crypto is unpredictable ,I bet no one knows that 2018 will be so sour in price till date ,no matter what you heard or know ,anything can happen at any time in crypto world ,cryptocurrency is the right investment for those who believes in digital future
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 06:05:59 AM
Blockchain technology have its wide and bright future. As we look and track its development we certainly know that they are growing and it is far behind for its beginning. Many companies will adopt this new system since they feel easy and comfortable with it, it could be more users in the coming years when it finally legalized by the SEC.
Blockchain is a breakthrough technology, but not as mandatory now as it may seem at first glance.Many companies and banks began to use it at the peak of cryptocurrency popularity...and if companies realize that it is unnecessary for them and the blockchain does not find mass application-the cryptocurrency market may fall even lower.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2019, 07:47:20 PM
Cryptocurrencies will rise and fall and then will rise and fall again. It is the way of markets, it doesn't follow a straight path. About the future of crypto? Of course it is still nascent and more innovation will come. The blockchains of tomorrow will be far much better.
Blockchain technology have its wide and bright future. As we look and track its development we certainly know that they are growing and it is far behind for its beginning. Many companies will adopt this new system since they feel easy and comfortable with it, it could be more users in the coming years when it finally legalized by the SEC.
Activity: 299
February 04, 2019, 07:27:21 PM

Maybe yes maybe no, there's some key factors that can determine this but the best factor is us, the people who are using it. Our investment is the most important determinants to increase the price and market cap of the cryptos.
Indeed, the investment we make is the main key so that crypto prices can rise again, because crypto prices are strongly influenced by demand and supply in the market, if many investors are hesitant to return to investment, crypto prices will be difficult to recover, essentially crypto will increase when investors back to believe to buy coins in the market
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
February 04, 2019, 06:01:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies will rise and fall and then will rise and fall again. It is the way of markets, it doesn't follow a straight path. About the future of crypto? Of course it is still nascent and more innovation will come. The blockchains of tomorrow will be far much better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 04, 2019, 05:59:19 PM

Although price right now in the crypto market is not that positive, I still think that it is all because of the development of crypto and blockchain technology. Just like any other technology, there are much resistance before it gained mainstream acceptance. I still think crypto will rise again.

I agree with you and the cryptocurrency is now going through a difficult path and I am sure that this year the market will grow when the government adopts the legislative framework.
Pages:
Jump to: