Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 4. (Read 26373 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 05:58:11 PM
We cannot predict the future. And what we think about cryptocurrency at the moment depends more on our mood. But I am sure that we will still see market growth.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2019, 05:54:22 PM
If we talk about cryptocurrencies in the long term, then I can say with confidence that the growth will be, but so far the market remains bearish.

The market is probably now very weak, I think in the near future it will certainly recover the price , the more those coins who are well established in the market!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 05:20:39 PM
If we talk about cryptocurrencies in the long term, then I can say with confidence that the growth will be, but so far the market remains bearish.
Activity: 616
February 04, 2019, 05:12:28 PM
Going by the previous cycles, the current bear run will one day end and another bull run will start. It's more like a rise, fall scenario.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 04:51:22 PM
Cryptocurrency will do both, crypto is meant to fall and rise and keep going like that till we are no more. But the good thing about it is that the fall might be small sometimes compare to the rise we call it moon then.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 04, 2019, 04:36:23 PM
Unfortunately we have already learned that there are no crypto prophets or experts that are able to predict the crypto currencies prices. Crypto market is very unpredictable and I think the most people have absolutely no opinion about the real situation.
Noone can give exact numbers about future of financial market, what we do is guessing numbers. Crypto market is new so it is useless to use known indicators,technical analysis for young markets.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 04:33:37 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Maybe yes maybe no, there's some key factors that can determine this but the best factor is us, the people who are using it. Our investment is the most important determinants to increase the price and market cap of the cryptos.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 03:54:13 PM
Cryptocurrencies will grow and fall.
This movement has set the market for cryptocurrency which is constantly changing.
Players need to prioritize the choice of coins as well as determine the choice to sell or invest.
If all your actions are carried out thoughtfully and without panic, you will always be on the wave of success.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2019, 03:47:30 PM
The market continues to stop at $ 3400, and I think this is its drop limit. I am having some inference that Bitcoin may continue to grow after we push Bitcoin to pass the price of $ 4000. It just needs to get past the $ 4000 price, so I believe this winter will end.
Perhaps at the level of 3400 $ is a strong support and if the bears will continue to be active, while the bulls are asleep - the price can easily fall even lower.Here then one more strong panic and mass sales will begin.
Well, I think it is unlikely that this level will be able to keep the bears , I think we can go below even below 2600, as you can see that the bearish trend is still not finished !
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 07:47:20 AM
It has been almost a year since the cryptocurrency has dropped in price and the market has always been red, it looks like in 2019 the market will experience changes and crypto prices will rise again. Because what I know is that when a price decline occurs in an investment, then in the following year there will be an increase in prices, and maybe that will also happen to cryptocurrency where this year the price will rise again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 07:46:00 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Although price right now in the crypto market is not that positive, I still think that it is all because of the development of crypto and blockchain technology. Just like any other technology, there are much resistance before it gained mainstream acceptance. I still think crypto will rise again.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2019, 07:44:11 AM
Unfortunately we have already learned that there are no crypto prophets or experts that are able to predict the crypto currencies prices. Crypto market is very unpredictable and I think the most people have absolutely no opinion about the real situation.
Activity: 197
February 04, 2019, 07:37:18 AM

unfortunately no one can say it with certainty in my opinion the market will still fall but by the end of the year it will finally enter a bull phase
Activity: 420
February 04, 2019, 06:56:01 AM
The market continues to stop at $ 3400, and I think this is its drop limit. I am having some inference that Bitcoin may continue to grow after we push Bitcoin to pass the price of $ 4000. It just needs to get past the $ 4000 price, so I believe this winter will end.
Perhaps at the level of 3400 $ is a strong support and if the bears will continue to be active, while the bulls are asleep - the price can easily fall even lower.Here then one more strong panic and mass sales will begin.
Activity: 574
February 03, 2019, 05:03:06 PM
In a long run crypto currency will grow making like 10-15 x growth. At the same time short term can be tricky and people can simply lose funds. For real, man!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM
In the crypto currency market there will happen anything no doubts for the changes will goes continues in the future after some time may be crypto currencies will rise and recover the market.
the ups and downs that occur in the crypto market are common. we will not dispute that happened, because crypto indeed moves very wildly. but now the conditions are different, the market is silent below, it is not good for investment, when the market is sluggish, investment will decrease. need a busy market condition if crypto wants to continue to grow.
cryptocurrency are in following situation we all know that but the prediction of cryptocurrency will not be work in most of the time so it can be go either in positive or a negative way but people are thinking cryptocurrency had much more profitable future so definitely it happened in the future.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 03, 2019, 04:23:28 PM
Now is a good time to invest your money in cryptocurrencies. I think 2019 will be similar like 2018 happened.I will still invest every 2-3 weeks. It is just a matter of time but the market will surely rise. Bitcoin halving: only 16 month to go.
Activity: 116
February 03, 2019, 01:50:22 PM
We cannot know when it will rise or fall . We always hope that it will rise but in fact the bear market cannot end now. The downtrend is in the development phase so be careful when investing.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 03, 2019, 01:46:24 PM
Of course I think it will increase again, this is not just a wish but I rely on the information I know. According to statistics, investment organizations believe that blockchain is one of the most significant improvements since the internet, which is why I believe that in the future crypto will be more surprising for us
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 03:00:15 PM
The fall in cryptocurrency prices should stop. And in the future growth can begin. However, when this happens I can not say. Let's hope that this year we will see a rise in cryptocurrency prices.
Pages:
Jump to: