Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 4. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
It will be great again like before, and as long as we have the patience to wait for it. I believe that in the next 1 year the market will be much better
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It will, we just need to give the whole market a little bit time to recover its positions. Once the bullish market will take place, we would see not even the prices of the last December but I believe that new price records would be made.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Yeah, I am a 110% positive about cryptocurrency been even greater than it was. It is still in its initial stage of adoption, when the market becomes more stable, the rate of adoption will be enormous. It only a matter of time, crypto would be great again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
There is ton of development going in crypto world, this is just a cleansing period that will soon pass.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
In the future cryptocurrency will be great again and I believe in it, crypto now has not increased significantly, surely it takes time to get up overall and we have to be patient about it, when crypto has risen of course cryptocurrency will be crowded again
Activity: 532
Cryptocurrency always be great and never worried when bitcoin and altcoin still at lower price, always keep holding your bitcoin because will give you chance to get profit and have potential at the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Who knows? It happened many times in the past years so hopefully it can happen again as well. This year something positive has shows on the marketcap values so hope that it will continue in the upcoming months as well.
Activity: 406
I still believe that the future cryptocurrency will be great again, but this certainly requires a short amount of time, now crypto is recovering from yesterday's turmoil, and hopefully this year will be a good year for crypto to rise again
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I think that the cryptocurrency market has never been great, because it is still only in the initial stage of formation. All that we saw in previous years are just flowers; berries will come soon , so stay optimistic and do not give up, because what is happening in the market now is only temporary difficulties .
Who says that bitcoin has become great? what you see in 2017 is just a form of pump price, and in my opinion it's not included yet in the golden era of bitcoin. of course cryptocurrency will be great when digital currency technology has become mainstream, keep optimistic
Activity: 840
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
all possibilities can happen and it is a risk in investing with crypto currency and by knowing the risk that investors will have confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies that are the main capital

Market always high fluctuating in past several years and always survive and growing more bigger. I am believe crypto will growing higher than before because its already known in financial institution
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I think that cryptocurrencies will prove many times that they are the future. And we will see new price records and new areas of implementation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think that the cryptocurrency market has never been great, because it is still only in the initial stage of formation. All that we saw in previous years are just flowers; berries will come soon , so stay optimistic and do not give up, because what is happening in the market now is only temporary difficulties .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
all possibilities can happen and it is a risk in investing with crypto currency and by knowing the risk that investors will have confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies that are the main capital
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Seen a lot folks say that the Glory days of crypto is gone. But I think with newer and deeper development and advancement crypto-currencies re going to be rooted in the society most especially in finance. With that the good days will be back
Activity: 313
It's possible especially if we remember the true purpose of cryptocurrency. We need more projects like Ampleforth, Cosmos and Polkadot to keep that ringing true into the future.

First and foremost a lot will depend on BTC. If transactions with almost no fees and at lightning speed are possible, that's where a lot can happen.
Cryptocurrency can still be great as before because he still looks bright and he will rise even higher.
The future of Crypto will be better if we can be patient, because it is not easy to achieve.
Crypto is still not good now but believe me he will be great again and he is struggling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
It's possible especially if we remember the true purpose of cryptocurrency. We need more projects like Ampleforth, Cosmos and Polkadot to keep that ringing true into the future.

First and foremost a lot will depend on BTC. If transactions with almost no fees and at lightning speed are possible, that's where a lot can happen.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
of course crypto will be more powerful than before but at the moment there are so many who want to fall down the crypto world so the price is down now ,Wait for good news crypto prices will rise higher
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Cryptocurrency is still evolving and so much developments are being made so for me it will be great and successful in the future. We must not focus on the price right but on the technology in the cryptocurrency because we are in a bear market and this is normal so we must not panic, mass adoption is increasing everyday this means crypto will be great again for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
I think that the market will rise again, most likely it will happen on as soon as we would like, but it’s not worth losing faith in it!
Pages:
Jump to: