Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 5. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I am sure that the price of cryptocurrency will be better in the near future and strong players will definitely enter the market!

What strong players are you referring to? Which of the strong players are missing in the market? Essentially every single big company is into blockchain already. Or maybe you know more?
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
I am sure that the price of cryptocurrency will be better in the near future and strong players will definitely enter the market!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I think no one can predict the market situation in the future, the Bitcoin price have reached the moon before, I think it will reach again, I think if more people or investors contribution in the market, it will recover again!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Of course, I strongly believe that there will be at least one big increase from the crypto market
in principle, this is possible, because there are future events that can drive market capitalization very much. One of them is the bitcoin hardfork that happens later.
I don't need much good news. I just need many new investors to participate in this market to help this market go up. At this time, there are too many people who left the market and made the market unable to go up strongly like 2017
Activity: 672
As wider adoption of crypto-currencies begin to take place the place of crypto-currencies in our day to day transaction will become more apparent. Crypto-currency  be great but the journey will be a marathon not a splint
Merit: 103
It is possible that we would never see a year like 2017. We don't really know. It depends if people still want to invest more in cryptocurrencies. But i doubt that the majority of current traders are putting more money into cryptocurrencies. Most of them did take there profits and are waiting for the best possible price or won't come back again. And they surely won't invest all of their gains. But only the future will tell us what is really going to happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
Of course, I strongly believe that there will be at least one big increase from the crypto market
in principle, this is possible, because there are future events that can drive market capitalization very much. One of them is the bitcoin hardfork that happens later.
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
There is still hope for the world of cryptocurrencies to achieve greater heights than any point in time. Many people have invested hugely in blockchain technology and particularly cryptocurrencies and hence there is still that edge to lift the image and value of crypto in this period of bear market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Now the ground is being prepared for the mass adaptation of cryptocurrency, and as soon as everything is ready, we will see not only 20k$ per bitcoin, but much more. 2019, the last opportunity to buy a crypt with a "discount", do not miss it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3

Do not lose hope in cryptocurrencies , in my opinion it will get even better than it was before . remember the technology behind cryptocurrency is still new , so many people are yet to understand how it works. the awareness is increasing rapidly and in a few years to come the use of cryptocurrencies will be known to many and this will add value to the market.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Yeah, it will be even be greater than it has been. I am positive that cryptocurrency will eventually gain mass adoption and by then it will be greater than you ever thought it would be. A lot people have interest in cryptocurrency but due to the bear market condition, they are still waiting for stability because truth be told they don't really trust the system yet. I just hope something is done to reduce the rate at which people get scammed in crypto, it is also a significant factor people stay off crypto. No body want to be scammed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I'm positive that crypto will be able to bounce back and mass adaption is just waiting in the corner. Crypto will never be forgotten even if majority of alt coins and tokens lost 70% of its current value. Many companies are looking into blockchain to incorporate and on how blockchain can improve their business. And many crypto startup companies are now successful and will huge in coming years.
copper member
Activity: 112
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

There is no 100 percent assurance for the bitcoin to reach a peak or all time high again, if so, it would be great to buy now when you expect that there will be an upcoming spike in the market.
Merit: 252
i think cryptocurrency are still great , the top coin still have price and still work till now since 7-8 years ago , so i think  that not bad thing

The top currencies are in a great position as they have historical meaning. Bitcoin will always be associated with this revolution first and as such may establish itself as the strongest digital currency ever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
no one can know and predict the development of crypto currencies because it's already the nature and risk in the investment, our beliefs and our patience are capital in investing with crypto currencies, the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves

There are still signals to know that, for example, financial corporations are constantly investing in blockchain projects. Good news about crypto is mentioned in the media.
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
It is too early to say that the market recovery has begun, but I think that this year the situation will be better than last year. At least I hope so with all my heart. It's time for the bull run to return to trends  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I think cryptocurrency is currently in recovery for the long term in the future. I think it takes a long time for the cryptocurrency to rise again. I'm sure, in the next 1-2 years, cryptocurrency will be great again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
cryptocurrency will great again but not in the short time. I believe cryptocurrency will rise again in the future , approx 1-3 years forward.
So, invest now is good choice because the top coin is in the dip.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
All will believe and vozrasta you)) the market is still very young and only now beginning to emerge,and in the future will definitely rise and not one I personally expect that in the 19th year is a powerful growth in this new market,and investors will earn a lot of money,those who invested at the beginning
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
The market situation is bad and this is not a new thing bitcoin has always at some point been experiencing bad prices.
But if crypto analyst prediction are anything to go by the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency seems bright
there are still many opportunities for crypto to be as strong as it used to be because the time is still long because I'm sure crypto will not die soon enough.
I believe that the bull market will come and that will make investors return to crypto and will make crypto strong.
Pages:
Jump to: