Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 16. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
Now of course it is difficult to talk at all about any coins,their future for me remains a mystery.But in General I think Dogecoin has a chance for further growth,I think this coin has the sense to keep in your portfolio.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
Doge may be a legendary coin, which is already available in many marketplaces. And now this might be a very good day for this Altcoin holders.
And maybe Doge is one of the Altcoins that will survive for a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 01, 2018, 07:02:35 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time.

Same. Dogecoin was one of my first altcoin investments since I've started with Bitcoin back in 2014. At that time, it was popular and a lot of people were promoting and using it. However, that excitement fell off, as other altcoins emerged with newer features and cheaper fees. Due to the fact that the original devs have abandoned the Dogecoin project, now it's considered by many as a speculative cryptocurrency. There's no use in hodling Dogecoin for the long term as its price becomes cheaper each day. This is probably because of the near infinite supply of the cryptocurrency.

For these and many other reasons, It's hard to say if Dogecoin would have a bright future or not. Only true believers of the cryptocurrency (like me) would be confident that the same would have a future no matter what. If it's still traded on many exchanges, with a decent trading volume, then I guess that it'll be here to stay for years to come. Of course, development and innovation is important here, but it shouldn't matter if the cryptocurrency doesn't have any serious issues to tackle. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
Dogecoin is often said to be a joke coin and is underestimated. But the Doge system is quite developed and has a great community, I always buy it when the price drops.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
I believe Doge will always have a spot at the crypto table.  It's the first and #1 shit coin.  Everyone loves it so I believe it will gain a cult like following as time progresses and will be hoarded for no good reason other than because its Doge. 
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
Dogecoin is definitely much better than many altcoins, which turned into a dump. I hope that a team of developers or enthusiasts will be able to come up with a great solution for the high growth of this coin. It is a pity that now it is in a deplorable state.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
Yes dogecoin has a great future ahead. it will rise many folds from its current value. It has lost a lot of value in recent downtrend and can anytime go for a bull run. It has been stable for a long time and this makes it favorite for new investment.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
Doge is one the best coin I have ever like or wish to hodl, it has a probability of becoming great in the future, it is also exchange with some coin
Activity: 297
September 01, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
I also like this coin, I've been watching it since Vitalik Buterin spoke about it at the conference!I think Dogecoin needs Buterina, because Etereum is overloaded! I wait for the fork and the price for a coin is 1 dollar))

collected it! crane:    https://freedoge.co.in/?r=1164924https://www.instant-doge.eu/ref/5Hqe4XmmBf
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.
The coin rose +22% in price today. In five years, it will double in price, so at least for long-term hodling it's a good coin. And what's most important it's affordable and newbies can play with it without losing a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
I just assumed doge had been dead for around a year or so, regardless of me paying attention what help would segwit do if the blocks aren't full?
Like every cryptocurrency dogecoin is also an decentralised currency and its also based on the same complex algorithm like other cryptocurrency. Dogecoin price too low. In resent time its price is 0.0060 $. Many people still doesn't know about it. It is also not a good for any investment. It has not a strong community base. It is accepted in small numbers of area. Dogecoin is a not also accepted by any big companies because of its price and less popularity.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
for now we might not be able to predict that Dogecoin will look better for the future, because at the moment all Altcoins are seen to decline so that it looks so difficult to predict its future, but according to my own predictions for the future dogecoin will grow again stronger later.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 01, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
OMG, doge is really amazing, the price of last month doge reached 35 satosi, and now the price is very wow! This is really a big potential coin!
it is a poyentional coin and we can buy it now with a very good price so i think that allmpeople who have been thinking about it should not waste a chance
Amazing pumped onced again for this coin somebody's playing around and really hyping the project, so fortunate for those who bought when the value still down below 50 sat they are now making some good investment better to watch for more and play little by little to gain some decent profits.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
The thing is that DOGEs are still used make me think positive about this cryptocurrency, so it will for sure exhist for some time. But today we have many interesting and cheap coins like NEO and EOS, so you need to be cautious about DOGE.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
I believe dogecoin has bright future and the price of this coin will increase day per day and of course can give many advantages for coin holder. Eventhough the price of dogecoin is not too high and reach $0.005801 for today, but if we see the graphic of price for this coin, the price of dogecoin be better rather than few years ago. Maybe the progress of increasing price isn't drastic, it still increase eventhough slowly but sure.
Activity: 73
September 01, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
The dogecoin has low rates and is listed in several exchanges,  listing on the coinbase will have a huge impact on the price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

according to what I have noticed about the development of altcoin, dogeCoin I think a lot of its development, even though the price of dogecoin is not as expensive as other altcoin prices. for example in terms of its survival in each market, and in terms of the number of traders who are interested in DogeCoin. I think that is a development and has a future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
September 01, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Right today the price of dogecoin has risen by around 60% compared to yesterday, and I also still hold my dogecoin because I know the price will definitely increase again. Much people buy this coin, and if someone need more profit, i think this time is right to invest.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
Honestly do not understand,I look at Dogocoin and do not understand where he has such a capitalization,and who invests in it at all??? there's no technology behind the coin is not what is significant is not necessary,it has no future and the price increases,but this is of course pure speculation!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
Sorry but I think I missed something. What has been the latest news why a sudden yet continuing surge of DOGE is happening? I was ONCE a fan but decided to dump it for my lack of belief with the coin.
Yes, you missed great news about doge here: https://bitcoinist.com/dogecoin-price-soars-dogetherum-launch/

seem like very bright future for doge. Congrats to all holders
Wow, I just read the article. I now understand why and where the surge is coming. I don't need to understand more about superblocks what's important is the concept of "dogethereum" where we can send doge to eth blockchain or the other way around. Thought this project has been left behind by the team and considered dead by many but there are still so much potential in this.
Pages:
Jump to: