Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 28. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
I think yes. This is a crypto currency that gives hope for its success. It is very complex and has a number of practical functions in use. At the same time it grows dynamically and confidently. I think it has a future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
According to data available, no changes have been made to the code since 20th October, 2015, and since a burst of activity in the middle of that year, contributions have essentially ceased.
Perhaps more telling is that trade volumes have also declined sharply since the cryptocurrency's peak in popularity, according to CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
July 20, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
This coin has repeatedly shown us its superiority over other coins.Of course this is not the coin that will enter the top 5 but in poslen possible that it will always be in the top 15!
Activity: 81
July 20, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
It is just a joke that went too far and lives on its own. It will live on as a meme, but i doubt it will ever see much use.
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Small commissions and fast transactions with Dogecoin - this is the kind of characteristic that is critically important for users of crypto currency. Moreover, Doge enjoys the support of investors in the Asian region, especially Korean and Japanese. Dogecoin remains an interesting and promising tool, interest in which can grow in the future.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
My opinion is that Dogecoin ,there is no too clear future . Splashes, but it's not enough . I used to like this currency ,but this time has passed . I have other admirers .
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
Last year I did not believe the future of dogocoin but I am looking my favourites alt coins and I am see dogocoin better than my fovoirites Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 20, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
This coin has existed for many years. And I am sure that it will exist for a long time. It is very convenient and easy to use this coin. I often use it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
I don't think so because a I saw in the market that coin is not higher its price it is in stable capacity either it have many investors or believe it but the price didn't much get higher rather than other coins I see.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
As far as I know, the Dogecoin coin was created as a joke in general. I do not know what future might be in this? This is the most common invisible coin, which is distinguished by a small commission, that's all I know about it. I think the fact that the coin takes place in the top 100 and someone uses it is already an achievement for the team.

Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
If I am not mistaken it has unlimited emission unlike Bitcoin, for example. So the BTC price will inevitably grow while the number of the Dogecoin tokens will increase. That is why I think this token still will be used in future due to its advantages (low fee, high speed – I use it for transferring between exchanges too) but I don’t think it has such bright future as BTC
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 20, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
In my opinion Dogecoin has quite promising predictions for its future. Its volumes and investments are rising so I think that it will develop in the future so much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

same as me,,
i like doge, this one is my favourite cryptocurrency when i trade on an exchange,,
but in my opinion,, if dogecoin didn't explore the feature maybe the price of this coin will falling again and again my friends

here some articles about this cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-a-joke-that-turned-into-a-multi-million-dollar-business

Dogecoin has an ever-increasing development. because indeed for Dogecoin is indeed a very capable coin to be reliable. because with the development of Dogecoin is very capable of carrying Dogecoin which has many supporters, thus bringing the main coin of Dogecoin to be.
Activity: 160
July 19, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
Dogecoin has great popularity and sufficient liquidity. I am sure that in the future this coin will occupy even better positions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 18, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
Today this coin has grown very much. I was very surprised, because I did not expect strong changes and big profits from this project. DOGE is a nice coin, which is convenient to use.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 18, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
yes this is a joke coin with value.most people dont hold this coin.usually they just buy doge for transfer from exchange to exchange because doge have the most cheap transaction fee.and its also fast enough.thats why this coin will never die.

Agree. I don't think Dogecoin will die anytime soon. This is because, it still has a supportive community, and it's being actively traded across the cryptocurrency market. All this shows that there's still interest in Dogecoin, despite that it lacks development and it was only created as a joke coin. Of course, it's one of the most outdated cryptocurrencies to date, but it's still very functional and usable in the mainstream world.

In the future, Dogecoin might still exist, but it might not be used as a serious cryptocurrency for investments, unless a new development team or dev takes over to make it great again. Thanks to the decentralized nature of Dogecoin, and its openness in source code, anyone can jump in, to help improve it for the greater good. Maybe someone or the community itself would become interested in advancing this cryptocurrency, but in the meantime, it'll only be used for speculative purposes. We'll never know what the future holds for this inexpensive cryptocurrency. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
Maybe, but I don't think dogecoin will out best the ethereum. I probably believe that ethereum will be more have good future than dogecoin. Because ethereum is a valuable assets compare to dogecoin here in crypto world.
Activity: 360
July 17, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
I evaluated dogecoin not high. Because it's too low value, and it's too easy to find.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
All statistics and graphs on the market and stock exchanges say only that this coin will soon die. I do not understand why people created this. It feels like it was a stupid joke. Do not invest in it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 17, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
I doubt it, it was made as basically a joke. It's surprising to me that it's lasted this long as it is.

Okay, fun is fun, but this coin has a very fast technology getting small fees for transactions, that's why it's so hardy and successful despite a funny name and story! I don't think the high rise is ahead, but the coin is rather stable and has brought much profit to its founders)
Pages:
Jump to: