Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 30. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
I never belive in Dogecoin which come from the joke. Please do not invest in this coin if you dont want to throw your money. Please invest in some project have the tru technology, true target and sample such as: Cybermiles, Credits, Merculet, Egretia...

Oh that's a true joke. You are suggesting not to invest to the coin which exist in crypto for 5 years and today has 25k trasactions and put the money into some... well-)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
I never belive in Dogecoin which come from the joke. Please do not invest in this coin if you dont want to throw your money. Please invest in some project have the tru technology, true target and sample such as: Cybermiles, Credits, Merculet, Egretia...

Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 17, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
if my prediction exists, it's just that it takes a long time to get us a big profit from investing in dogecoin.
Activity: 420
July 17, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
I like Dogecoin too. I'm currently mining this cryptocurrency, hope it moons as soon as possible so guys please buy more Dogecoins because this is a good coin to buy now while its cheap! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
I have not used DogeCoin for a long time, but I think that like many other projects that have been tested by time, they will have to develop and have a good future, because they work very hard on the project.
Activity: 216
July 17, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
In my opinion, the Dogecoin is not the coin that will exist in the future, and to invest in it for the long term I do not see any sense, in this coin you can go to short positions solely for speculative purposes! It is embarrassing that too much growth can bring with it the same precipitous drop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:28:10 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Dogecoin is a low-priced coin, Although it may have a stable price and is very useful in micro transactions, but still too low. so investors will think twice about investing in dogecoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I think that people will support it only for their wishes. I do not believe in this altcoin but I have bought some of this like a leisure. To my mind, it is increasing now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 17, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
I think that you should not expect much growth from this coin. But I like DOGE for the fact that thanks to this coin I can send large amounts of money with a minimum payment.
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 09:07:38 AM
I'm satisfied with the cheap Doge, the main thing is that it was stable. I use them for output and transfer between exchanges because a small commission is obtained in contrast to bitcoin. In appearance, this interesting coin is for its capitalization a very liquid asset. I will wait for another 20-30%
copper member
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
Dogecoin is the first Altcoin I Used to play with I Started trading. I Think dogecoin can Survive Because be use to transaction, So I Am Sure that there are many big whales that put their money in Dogecoin and Playing with the dogecoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
No one can tell for sure what is the future of dogecoin but i do not think this coin has any future , there are much better project now in market So go for that.

Why do not you believe that Dogecoin can have a great future? Many people support it. This is not the newest video but watch it to understand more about this alt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZOvp2-pRI
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Yes, I believe that Dogecoin have the future, because it has a cheap price in the market right now and using for trading and paying for transaction when you sell or buy order transaction. I convert it when I'm gonna sell my coins like for example in bitcoin the fees are so big that's why I convert it to Dogecoin so that the fees are low, then convert it to your prefer coins that you like. Dogecoin has the potential for the future of crypto coins because there's a lot of people that are buying Dogecoins and it helps a lot.
Activity: 12
July 17, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
Dogecoin appears to have a decent future when its given significance just on the exchanging stages. Same as other computerized monetary standards it has the differing nature which will be favored by clients to benefit. Additionally it get significance in the betting system as betting locales list dogecoin acknowledgment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 17, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
Even now, Dogecoin is still an attractive coin for investment. I like very much the low fee for the transfer of funds and the speed of the network.
Activity: 183
July 17, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
Dogecoin has become a popular surprise among digital currencies. the number of investors increased. then the bear of the season began and was adversely affected. the market will increase its price when it collects itself.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:11:34 AM
I have bought many dogecoins at the highest point, but I would like to say that there is no future of this coin, since its technology is too low and there are little and little people who care about it, the coin will die one day
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 16, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
I doubt it, it was made as basically a joke. It's surprising to me that it's lasted this long as it is.

yes this is a joke coin with value.most people dont hold this coin.usually they just buy doge for transfer from exchange to exchange because doge have the most cheap transaction fee.and its also fast enough.thats why this coin will never die.
Accidentally found this branch. If it's honest, I did not really look at this coin. But here in the discussion I found a lot of useful for myself. Especially impressed with the small commission for transactions. If someone else told about the bandwidth, then I was very grateful.
Activity: 49
July 16, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
Dogecoin is not the future, but it is very useful to use, buy goods, or gambling with dogecoin. Usage of dogecoin is widespread and quite popular coin.
Activity: 93
July 16, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
I do not really like this crypto currency, but it already surprised me with its growth and can repeat it in the future, so it's possible
Pages:
Jump to: