Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 31. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:45:34 PM
I doubt it, it was made as basically a joke. It's surprising to me that it's lasted this long as it is.

yes this is a joke coin with value.most people dont hold this coin.usually they just buy doge for transfer from exchange to exchange because doge have the most cheap transaction fee.and its also fast enough.thats why this coin will never die.

And that is the point! Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
I think that people are sure in this altcoin only because of their enthusiasm. I do not see any other reasons for its competetive ability, i do not believe in this alt at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
Yes, there is no future for this coin, the developers themselves have thrown as far as I have heard, yet it seems that the main Creator even sold all his tokens, which means that there is no future
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
I doubt it, it was made as basically a joke. It's surprising to me that it's lasted this long as it is.

yes this is a joke coin with value.most people dont hold this coin.usually they just buy doge for transfer from exchange to exchange because doge have the most cheap transaction fee.and its also fast enough.thats why this coin will never die.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
I heard that Unfortunately, serious investors do not rate Dogecoin as a promising and necessary digital tool. There are two factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
Activity: 47
July 15, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Dogecoin has a large community. And great future. Yet it has become popular for its design . You just have to wait .
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
yes I'm also a big fan of dogecoin, I think digecoin has a fast growth, and its transaction speed is better than bitcoin, it's very special. now it may be cheap, but I believe dogecoin will be very potential.
Activity: 79
July 15, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
Maybe someday there would be a huge interest from someone in the community who has experience in development, to maintain Dogecoin and improve its codebase. I'm confident that this will happen in the future, so I'm not giving up with DOGE yet, despite the said facts. Just my thoughts
Activity: 57
July 15, 2018, 05:50:48 AM
Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:52:31 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

As much as an altcoin is doing well everytime, there will be a great future ahead of it. We cannot just make sure that there is but everyone has its chance to be the one. Well if we are talking specifically on Dogecoin, which is rank 45 in market cap in the market place according to coinmarketcap.com, it is still far enough to what the highest here in cryptocurrency world but having positive percent of change, it is a good sign though to become excellent in the future.
Activity: 67
July 14, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
Dogecoin is an inflationary coin. While it may have a stable price and be very useful in micro-transaction, it is unlikely to attract speculative investors. So the price is not likely to take off
Activity: 23
July 14, 2018, 08:05:04 PM
I do not think that a coin that was created as a joke has a great future. At the heart of dogecoin there is not even any project or service that could grow, develop and give the coin a bright future ..
Activity: 253
July 14, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
Most scrypt coins out there lack true development and innovation, making them as tools for speculation, rather than becoming a usable cryptocurrency. Look at Litecoin for example, it lacks true development and innovation, copying Bitcoin's footsteps as time goes by.

As for Dogecoin, it has a high inflation rate, and lacks development too. The bright side of these mentioned scrypt coins is that they're great for micropayments due to their cheap rates (like DOGE) and faster transaction speeds than Bitcoin (like LTC). Just my opinion.
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 07:32:57 PM
I simply expected doge had been dead for around multi year or somewhere in the vicinity, paying little respect to me focusing what help would segwit do if the squares aren't full?
Activity: 65
July 14, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
The future of DogeCoin may be, but it does not mean that it will grow. It seems to me that DogeCoin will be in demand among small investors who can not afford large commissions for transfers.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
if I think DOGECOIN has a future it's just that it takes a very long time.
Activity: 44
July 14, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
I do not consider dogecoin to be a strong currency. This is a token that has become popular due to design, not functionality or other advantages. In fact, this coin is the same as hundreds of other money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 05:21:06 AM
I am not really a fan of this DOGE coin in the first place simply because it doesn't have any project to start with, but to think that this is a japanese coin there will be a future to it. Given the benefit of the doubt i think if they will be going for the rebrand i think this one might be working somehow.
Activity: 360
July 14, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
dogecoin is now very cheap. And to find it pretty easy, up I think the future will not be good.
Activity: 616
July 14, 2018, 01:49:04 AM
I also bought a lot of dogecoin, because this coin is really cheap and its fee is very cheap in the coin appeal, hopefully dogecoin last long and the price is good for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: