Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 43. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
Dogecoin will always be strong because it has a strong community. I believe that Dogecoin will be applied on a large scale in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
Dogecoin is a good coin. When i purchase ethereum or bitcoin in the exchange, I exchange it to doge coins and withdraw it because of its low withdrawal fee. But when we discuss its future, I still dont think that this coin have a future, maybe yes, or maybe not. In my own opinion, this coin is been in stable mode for almost a year without no coin price hike. I dont think this coin will have a future.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
This year is year of Dog , so dogecoin will sky rocket, also this coin is not so simple it survived for 8 years and many coins died, and dogecoin have very small fees, so ye have future.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 12, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
I always save any doge till now, this crypto always normally market, and crypto old like ethereum and litecoin, I think this coin will be up, maybe 4-5 years later, so good for long-term. Smiley Smiley

Maybe in the distant future, Dogecoin will be able to rise in price. But, since it has a huge supply, it would be nearly impossible to see an uptick in price any time soon. The glory days for Dogecoin are over, since the original developers have abandoned it, leaving its code obsolete compared with leading altcoins on the market. I like how fast and cheap Dogecoin is for transfers but said inconveniences will make the cryptocurrency a pure speculative asset.

I'm surprised to see how Dogecoin is still being actively traded on the cryptocurrency markets, even if it lacks real innovation. It's a sign that people are still interested in buying and owning Dogecoin, simply because it’s useful as a micropayments tool. But, no one will be able to know what Doge's future would be like, just like any other cryptocurrency on the market due to its volatility.  Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
I have not used DogeCoin for a long time, but I think that like many other projects that have been tested by time, they will have to develop and have a good future, because they work very hard on the project.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 09, 2018, 02:23:55 AM
In my opinion i personally do not suggest investing in Dogecoin because the continued inflation is not good from an investment standpoint.
There is a high chance that you will not get good returns on your investment.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
After all it's just a tipping coin. What future do you expect it to have? Yes it will stay afloat only because it's old and people like it but IMO it's not going anywhere bigger than that. There are new tipping coins such as RDD, but they struggle to catch up to DOGE.
Activity: 490
June 04, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
I think that this coin will remain a coin for speculation and it will be interesting only to the ardent lovers of antiquity
Activity: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
Seems to have quite a bit of users and traction, I don't see why not.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
On the one hand, the DOGE is absurd, on the other hand, the DOGE has gathered around itself a society of enthusiasts, in which the DOGE is constantly discussed and promoted. I think it's too early to talk about the death of DOGE.
Activity: 364
June 04, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
Dogecoin is an inflationary coin. While it ballplayer bear a stall value and be as great functional in micro-transaction, it is impossible to entwine cogitative investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
With the development of altcoin, Doge is also a potential altcoin! At present, its value is also quite high! I always hope it can grow even more in the future!
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
I have many doubt about dogcoin.. I say that,dogcion rate is very low.Doge was pumped really hard and now its falling in value. I think doge coin future is not good it's my personal opinion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 02, 2018, 06:46:40 AM
The idea behind dogecoin was just a joke. And from the technical basement for paying solutions there are really some better coins avaiale. BUT dogecoin was one of the first altcoins so it might get something like an oltimer of crpyto Wink

Is it true? This is a new information for me. In fact, I'm still curious, why Dogecoin is always there in every exchange.
Meaning, this coin is really useful.
Activity: 28
June 02, 2018, 04:45:08 AM
I also hold a few coins for fun gambling and keep saying... "wow, such gambler, much bets, and so on" this is the funny part about doge.
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
The idea behind dogecoin was just a joke. And from the technical basement for paying solutions there are really some better coins avaiale. BUT dogecoin was one of the first altcoins so it might get something like an oltimer of crpyto Wink
Activity: 99
June 01, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
Dogecoin technically runs under the same underlying technology as Bitcoin, but yes it is considered a memecoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 01, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
you it is serious or not?
Coin which has been created from "doggie"?
there is a huge heap of alternative coins through which it is possible to send micropayments and other functions which you described, and is FREE, without the commission.
if you consider this coin as btc alternative I won't support you, forgive)
Activity: 560
June 01, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
Dogecoin is actually one of those very cheap coins right now that has a lot of potential to do well. For anyone that is looking for a coin that is still very cheap to invest in then you should look into investing in dogecoin. The coin has not gone up a lot in prices but it is already very popular amongst investors because they know that there is alot of money to be made from the coin
It seems to me that I should not count on any dizzying success of this coin. This is quite an old project. All the most innovative things that could be done with it - have already been done.
Activity: 82
June 01, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
Dogecoin has a good future, this Dogecoin will very suitable for learning a trade for the new user in this cryptocurrency. and 3 weeks ago dogecoin is rising up again and now dogecoin is down the price, this signifies that Dogecoin is alive and worthy of use
Pages:
Jump to: