Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 44. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 06:23:56 AM
Dogecoin is actually one of those very cheap coins right now that has a lot of potential to do well. For anyone that is looking for a coin that is still very cheap to invest in then you should look into investing in dogecoin. The coin has not gone up a lot in prices but it is already very popular amongst investors because they know that there is alot of money to be made from the coin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
I like this coin, I use it in everyday life, for translation and exchange for Fiat money, very convenient, fast and without any problems!! I think the developers will develop this coin and its price will increase)

Same here i use it alot .Not a great investment but great to use as a general currency
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 10:02:25 PM
I like this coin, I use it in everyday life, for translation and exchange for Fiat money, very convenient, fast and without any problems!! I think the developers will develop this coin and its price will increase)
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:57:45 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

same as me,,
i like doge, this one is my favourite cryptocurrency when i trade on an exchange,,
but in my opinion,, if dogecoin didn't explore the feature maybe the price of this coin will falling again and again my friends

here some articles about this cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-a-joke-that-turned-into-a-multi-million-dollar-business

I am sure for every coin capable of having a pretty good future. because every coin will develop every day. to be a good enough coin to rely on is a coin that has an ever-increasing development like Dogecoin. because with Dogecoin that continues to increase this will be very good for the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
May 31, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
it's not just you who are favorite doge as cryptocurrency
I also use the existence of doge coin,
with a small transaction fee, it is very possible for me to be able to do a lot of buying and selling transactions using doge
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 31, 2018, 08:39:10 PM
It is undeniable that Dogecoin used to be a very promising altcoin. It used to be a leader in micropayments, but now Dogecoin has not continuously updated its code. When the market recovered in April, Dogecoin's price did not recover in the market. Shows Dogecoin's decline, but if there is a stronger team willing to take over Dogecoin, I'm still optimistic about Dogecoin's future.

I don't think that Dogecoin will have a future, as there hasn’t been an improvement for quite a long time. Don't take me wrong, but DOGE is a good cryptocurrency for doing quick trades and transferring money to others in a fast and cheap way. It's just that it doesn't have that pizzazz it had in its beginning where it was actively developed by its team.

Even so, there might be hope for this cryptocurrency to have a bright future if someone decides to continue its development. Whenever there will be a community takeover, or the original devs will make a comeback, I'm not sure, but something needs to be done to help make this altcoin survive in the future. In the meantime, it'll have no use cases except for the ones mentioned previously and for pure speculation. Its huge supply makes it impossible for DOGE to experience a high price in the future.  Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 31, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
I am a not fan of Doge coin because this coin growth ratio is very lazy I think.I hold huge doge coin before 6 months ago but profit is big zero after that I sold out this coin.
That must have hurt, wow
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
I am a not fan of Doge coin because this coin growth ratio is very lazy I think.I hold huge doge coin before 6 months ago but profit is big zero after that I sold out this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
yes of course, maybe at this time dogecoin still lacking its users so to reach the high price is very difficult because few people are holding the dogecoin. otherwise it takes a lot of time to reach it so i think it has a future but maybe in the long run.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
May 29, 2018, 12:57:26 AM
DOGE has more transactions than Bitcoin Cash, shouldn't it be a lot higher than 370 million USD in market cap?

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
May 29, 2018, 12:56:16 AM
Unfortunately, their technical team has stopped updating Dogecoin code, and perhaps the end of the token is 0.

Stop lying please - https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/commits/1.14-dev

Activity: 144
May 29, 2018, 12:50:28 AM
Concur. This is useful for some shibes which have been hodling DOGE for a long while. On the off chance that it comes to $0.01 USD, at that point it will turn out to be a significant gainful trip for the greater part of us. I, myself have clutched DOGE for many years, where the greater part of the coins I've gotten has been from fixtures. While around then, fixture profit were not as much as a penny, at this moment it's paying off on account of the ongoing cost increment that Dogecoin has encountered.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 29, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
This coin was created for the sake of a joke. It remains the same now. In addition, its algorithm contains 5% inflation each year, this is a bad indicator for investing
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 29, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

Yes i know different algo and all but going flat for expended period of time is not healthy.
Improved hash is improved security.
As mining equipment is expensive more hashpower also means miners focusing resources at it.
Dogecoin any day now overtakes the Ethereum hashrate.

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
As far as I heard from others people Dogecoin has no developers right now? The miners are the ones that makes the coins alive then if that is the case? Dogecoin being one of the oldest coins with many markets is also making it to remain popular.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 28, 2018, 07:50:42 AM
Dogecoin was just made for fun. But the project has become a lot of reputition by the time. Another point is that dogecoin was ne of the first altcoins out there, so it might get an oldtimer
Activity: 271
May 28, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
I am very sad. Last year I bought a huge amount of money for Dogecoin. I still hold 100,000 Dogecoins as a commemoration. I really hope that Dogecoin will be able to survive again. Please support Dogecoin!. It is the old coin of altcoins and still has potential.
copper member
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
we think dogecoin is very strong, and also the future of doge is also still long so we also still have many advantages that we get. seen now the price of doge also began to improve
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
for me doge is almost dead. Huge buy-sell walls on 1 46 satoshi and this makes no sense for me.
Its going to drop more and i will not touch for sure.
Activity: 415
May 28, 2018, 07:36:18 AM
It is undeniable that Dogecoin used to be a very promising altcoin. It used to be a leader in micropayments, but now Dogecoin has not continuously updated its code. When the market recovered in April, Dogecoin's price did not recover in the market. Shows Dogecoin's decline, but if there is a stronger team willing to take over Dogecoin, I'm still optimistic about Dogecoin's future.
Pages:
Jump to: