Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 80. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 05:26:19 PM
I personally do not think it will have a future because it is just made because of the fact that it is a meme it just stands for a meme you cannot actually do something with it you can mine it but it is still worth nothing actually.

I totally agree with you. I don't see any good future for doge coin. I think it's actually better to invest in other coins.
Activity: 210
November 27, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
Dogecoin will always have a future if you ask me. This coin can survive when other coins cannot. So yea, doge will be here for a long time so maybe you can start gather some , right ? Doge price in btc is so low right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 05:07:37 PM
Doge coin certainly has a future, it has a very long history, still alive. Low fee and high speed  just enough for even this much use. I always have Doge in my wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
November 26, 2017, 08:32:06 PM
You should ask yourself about the use cases of Dogecoin. Actually I am surprised it grew that fast and had the adoption it did. Will that be the case going forward? At the very least you should diversify your portfolio. Dogecoin can be part of it, but it is not mainstream in my opinion.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 08:20:59 PM
I personally do not think it will have a future because it is just made because of the fact that it is a meme it just stands for a meme you cannot actually do something with it you can mine it but it is still worth nothing actually.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
November 26, 2017, 07:47:47 PM
Any altcoins have a future but as I said that no one can predict if going up or down. Dogecoin is well known currency for gambling. I have some but I didn't gamble and I'm waiting to increase the value.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 07:31:02 PM
I think Doge is for long term use. I do use dodge in transferring from another exchange o another, due to its lower fees Smiley yeah it has no active development but it has its purpose Smiley
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 26, 2017, 07:30:04 PM
A coin which has enormous supply and less demand. With no upcoming development..
This is more of a pump, dump coin. No future. Hypecoin 2014  Grin
It's just now a pump and dump coin, talking about future of DOGE is really something that we can't expect a real development of it. I don't know where are the devs of it and what they are doing right now,probably they are supporting a new coin now and focusing with it's development. Doge is just pumping and whales are using it for taking up the advantage of getting some profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
November 26, 2017, 07:22:17 PM
A coin which has enormous supply and less demand. With no upcoming development..
This is more of a pump, dump coin. No future. Hypecoin 2014  Grin
Activity: 94
November 26, 2017, 12:16:40 PM
I dont think dogecoin will give anything new to the community except adding DOG image to currency by attracting dog lovers.I am not interested in this coin
Activity: 518
November 26, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
I think he has no future. It's just a joke coin. It does not affect and does not solve the problems of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 11:55:54 AM
Well i don't think so that dogecoin have a future mainly because supply of dogecoin is alot so it's price doesn't fluctuates much and almost remains the same.But dogecoins will always remain in the market as it was one of the first coins in the crypto market.Dogecoin are generally used for tipping and dogecoins do have a large and good community.
After reading your comment at the beginning I also believed the same,but suppose for example that because of supply high the price goes down,that is to say a thing of 1 sat or less,then some dev comes up and burn Doge as many as he can,improve the code and voilá,then no one can really claim that Doge has no future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 26, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
I don’t know if doge will still have future I don’t see it progress at all, it used to have a big community but I think its alteady losing right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
November 26, 2017, 11:29:18 AM
Well i don't think so that dogecoin have a future mainly because supply of dogecoin is alot so it's price doesn't fluctuates much and almost remains the same.But dogecoins will always remain in the market as it was one of the first coins in the crypto market.Dogecoin are generally used for tipping and dogecoins do have a large and good community.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 26, 2017, 11:23:57 AM
In my opinion the problem of Dogecoin is the "total supply", they are limitless, and that is not good thing
I agree with the infinite supply so I think the value of doge coin in the future will not be high. There is more information that the dev team has abandoned the doge and is no longer interested in it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
I also believe that DOGE, as the original shitcoin, will always have value. It's the same thing with bitcoin, because it's the first one, more people know about it.
Activity: 181
November 26, 2017, 11:08:35 AM
Doge coin is now #1 shit coin of all time,doggy is like a bait of the whales few months a lot of people get rekt by doge.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
November 26, 2017, 10:56:13 AM
Dogecoin has one of the most active developer teams with many contributors and code updates. But hey, do not forget that Dogecoin is a meme altcoin so it will always be popular with old traders altcoin like many of us. Dogecoin was actually one of my favorite altcoin back then, it's one of my first altcoin alongside Bitcoin. I usually trade it when the price is low, so I can get a high profit when the price of doge grow.

Activity: 87
November 26, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
I do not believe in the big future of Dogecoin. But it is convenient to use it for transfers between exchanges.
Transactions are fast, commissions are small
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 10:02:11 AM
Same here. I hope the dev also make it active again by adding more features.
Pages:
Jump to: