Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 12. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
I am one of the big fans of dogecoin, because dogecoin can make transactions faster. and I think dogecoin will have a good future, I see here many people who support dogecoin, hopefully the community of Daro Dogecoin is getting bigger and stronger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
Dogecoins last time have shown good dynamics of growth, it all because with this project works Vitalik Buterin. If not for him, then this would not be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
Dogecoin is a joke coin. I see absolutely no point in it. With the full work of Dating network such coins will not be relevant.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
well, I don't think there is a future for this coin , it seems to be not much developed, the Creator has long sold its monetary
Activity: 82
September 11, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
In December, this coin was used to transfer money between exchanges. The coin has a small commission for the transaction
Activity: 308
September 11, 2018, 04:53:38 PM
This coin was used, and I think there is a future, I think it will finally begin to develop, it certainly has prospects
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 11, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
Now the dog showed good growth and did not fall much in the drawdown. it seems to me that the coin until the end of the year is very young. because it's not just that she made such a leap for such a couple of days in such a market
Activity: 166
September 11, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I believe that dogecoin has a big potential as well because it has an active team but just known as a usual coin that could be found in the market. I believe that it has a lot to prove but it is still best for holding so why not try to buy more of it as long as the prices are low.
Dogecoin has not been worked on for a long time now. Why would you invest in that coin when it's a waste of money?
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

I believe that dogecoin has a big potential as well because it has an active team but just known as a usual coin that could be found in the market. I believe that it has a lot to prove but it is still best for holding so why not try to buy more of it as long as the prices are low.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
Well I really actually do not know much about the dogecoin but I think with the hype I am noticing around it feel it should be good but it being the future I honestly doubt that
Activity: 107
September 11, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
I think it will always have a place in the crypto market but more of a collectors item than anything else, it would take something pretty drastic now to make it in to a coin which is really considered..
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Now on the market a lot of coins, which are often called as shitcoins. So, the DOGE is roflocon. This is one of the first forks of bitcoin, which received great support from the community. This is a great crypto, but nothing serious.
Activity: 380
September 11, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
This coin appeared to be a joke. Those who think it is the future are making a huge mistake. A coin that is never safe, not a purpose. But at the right time investors can make money with this coin Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
Dogecoin can be an Altcoin. Albeit many are thinking little of yet recently doge begin demonstrated his advancement skyscraper over and again happens in the doge and obviously it regards invest in it not in any case only the doge the greatest number of coins and in addition little can be thought to be extraordinary in some time.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 11, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
It seems to me that Dogecoin has no future. This coin was created for fun, nobody thought over the development plan just created also all. It only the tool in hands of manipulators no more.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
Well , I do not like the coin itself , even now its pampas, and I do not understand why I do not like it, even the developers threw it
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Dogecoins are told to be fun coins because they can be produced infinite. But the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly. I think, as long as BTC and altcoins are alive, doges also will stay stable.
Activity: 295
September 11, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
I see big future for DOGE. If you look at their marketing and goals you will be excited. You can also compare DOGE to BCN (Bytecoin) and look at their charts, DOGE is looking strong and confident
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
 I doubt that something like that, what was created just for fun, can have some big perspectives for the future...If to look on the information of how Dogecoin was created from a dog's mem...
Pages:
Jump to: