Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 86. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 04:25:12 PM
For me Dogecoin have not future. This coin never will be good investment because its price is not growing high so it can not give us any profit
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
I like dogecoin and I think the doge would have a better future especially as now more and more people are being attracted to altcoins.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:19:03 PM
its pumped really hard, value in stuck, less improvement from team, maybe this will going down soon, many people has left it behind about how doge offers about micropayment usability.
so i seen there is to risky for keeping dogecoins for long therm. there is no future for this.
For my opinion i don't think so that doge coin are good for long term yes let sya doge coin is really and quite good you can get a profit on it but the thing is, is it good for long term  my answer for this is no.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:58:57 PM
I really had faith in this coin at the time (Nascar) and liked it a lot. But things changed.
Activity: 11
October 24, 2017, 03:57:09 PM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive.
Activity: 20
October 24, 2017, 03:55:55 PM
Of course everyone hopes that after passing through this phase will grow even more significant progress and bring positive price changes for the future so that doge can compete with other coin in pasar crypto.
Activity: 12
October 24, 2017, 03:55:33 PM
Dogecoins are told to be fun coins because they can be produced infinite. But the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly. I think, as long as BTC and altcoins are alive, doges also will stay stable.
October 24, 2017, 03:55:09 PM
Dogecoin has always had a bright future it has been around for a very long time and was one of the first altcoins after litecoin.
It has stood the test if time and stands strong among the other coins and in many ways ahead. It's also made people a lot of money.
October 24, 2017, 03:54:44 PM
Dogecoin used to be one of my favorites, not anymore. There is lack of developer interest in the project. After Exodus announced that they will be removing it from the wallet for the same reason, I decided it was time to let go. Goodbye Doge. How can I be more interested in the coin than the developers, I will end up being the joke.
Activity: 11
October 24, 2017, 03:54:20 PM
I don't think that Dogecoin does have a future because if it does then where is the projects or even the progress of that coin?
We can't see it because the devs or team maybe abandoned the coin so there is nothing to believe in that coin, just move on and invest in other coin.
Activity: 42
October 24, 2017, 03:53:27 PM
the only good thing about doge is large community, the coin born as a joke and stay as a joke, there is no guidance or inovation in this coin, and we dont forget about the infinite supply, too much coins in total supply is a real barrier to prices grow up..

In my opinion dont worth any investiment for long term

I also hold a few coins for fun gambling and keep saying... "wow, such gambler, much bets, and so on" this is the funny part about doge..
Activity: 23
October 24, 2017, 03:53:16 PM
I think it had its best hours but they're finished. Try Edogecoin, maybe the guys can revive the project.
Activity: 56
October 24, 2017, 03:52:57 PM
i was lover of doge coin but now it is not performing good according investment from long time doge future is not good because developing team is not doing some special for it.main motto is earn to money .so, invest in top ten coin in the market.and get huge profit in future guaranteed.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 03:52:22 PM
Dogecoins are told to be fun coins because they can be produced infinite. But the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly. I think, as long as BTC and altcoins are alive, doges also will stay stable.
October 24, 2017, 03:51:54 PM
its pumped really hard, value in stuck, less improvement from team, maybe this will going down soon, many people has left it behind about how doge offers about micropayment usability.
so i seen there is to risky for keeping dogecoins for long therm. there is no future for this.
Activity: 48
October 24, 2017, 03:51:20 PM
October 24, 2017, 03:50:30 PM
Yes it can have a really bright future as it is one of the oldest crypto but only have a good trading volume in terms of price it is mostly falling or is stuck between 90-120 sats for 2 months. It has a good growth potential just requires a little development. Even ltc got pumped and now only doge is left.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
October 21, 2017, 04:02:07 PM
now again 16 satoshi. good time to buy. the whole year when the course is low 16-17 and sell when the course is high 32-34
this happens several times a year and you can always make 100%  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 02:42:58 PM
The thing about Dogecoin is that I can sync to its network in less than 1 minute. It took around an hour to 2 hours to sync from beginning to present (nearly 4 years!) and then I was ready to transact. Compare that to other coins like Ethereum, it takes me around 5 hours to connect just from a few days ago.... WTF?

Part of the reason it works so well is that the developers don't mess with it. They have a product where the network and the wallets all work seamlessly, and they leave it alone. No need to keep downloading new wallets, no bloat, no changes. It just works.

The more expensive bitcoin gets (and the more reluctant people are to spend it), the more I'm convinced that a coin like doge will be used as an actually currency, for daily use.
copper member
Activity: 128
VIMee - Social Network
October 21, 2017, 02:42:17 PM
I have no idea.But it looks good
Pages:
Jump to: