Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 83. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 12:00:08 PM
Dogecoin has been around for many years and I think it will always have a place in the crypto market but more of a collectors item than anything else, it would take something pretty drastic now to make it in to a coin which is really considered as useful for the many.

I seriously doubt that people will "collect" crypto, but I could be wrong. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 11:58:45 AM
Dogecoin has been around for many years and I think it will always have a place in the crypto market but more of a collectors item than anything else, it would take something pretty drastic now to make it in to a coin which is really considered as useful for the many.
Activity: 87
November 10, 2017, 11:57:45 AM
Dogecoin will be used a lot but you can't have a big profit from it. I had also dogecoins, but for me they were worthless thats why I have sold them. I just simply couldn't make a profit.

There was also a thread that says can dogecoin go to 1 cent. I think not because its never been close to that. So for me it has no future, but some other people will still use it like for mining.
November 10, 2017, 11:55:32 AM
Well, Dogecoin has been here since 2014, right? One of the earliest and still here, alive and kicking. And is still used, mined, traded, by many. Although the price is really low, very cheap coin (last time I checked that's 70 satoshis), that is what it has to be in huge volumes when traded. As what has been stated in the first post, really good for tipping and similar activities. I hope this will stay but get stronger soon.i am agrres with that to...

Well, it was good for tipping, until the guy that ran the tipping bot took everyone's doge. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
November 10, 2017, 11:37:20 AM
Well, Dogecoin has been here since 2014, right? One of the earliest and still here, alive and kicking. And is still used, mined, traded, by many. Although the price is really low, very cheap coin (last time I checked that's 70 satoshis), that is what it has to be in huge volumes when traded. As what has been stated in the first post, really good for tipping and similar activities. I hope this will stay but get stronger soon.i am agrres with that to...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 11:34:03 AM
Dogecoin is the choice of reserved people...   It really has a promising future
November 10, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
It gets so little development unfortunately. But I still like doge, and it will have it's pump again sometime in the future.

If you want it to pump then start buying it on the exchanges. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 02:58:02 PM
As for me Dogecoin is the choice of a conservative person like me.
It is the most stable atlcoins without large exchange-rate fluctuations.
That is why it is showing great future.
thats right dogecoin really show as of now that it has a great future first they think that this coin dont have a future but look at this coin now as of now i may still hold this just because of its stable price hope it will continue.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
October 31, 2017, 01:45:20 PM
this kind of powerful payment method coin, fast transfer small fee and actually have a stable price. just hold for a few months and you will gain some profit from this coin.
Stable but safe for me
The Dogecoin price be stable but total volume trading and order of this token is quite small. An altcoin has small volume trading easily controlled by the whale. Of course, the current price of Doge created by the normal trader.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 05:58:57 PM
Dogecoin is an inflationary coin. While it may have a stable price and be very useful in micro-transaction, it is unlikely to attract speculative investors. So the price is not likely to take off.
Dogecoin has a good value but will it last long? we can predict from the number of users so for the next few months we believe dogecoin is still good to follow and have
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 01:25:54 PM
As for me Dogecoin is the choice of a conservative person like me.
It is the most stable atlcoins without large exchange-rate fluctuations.
That is why it is showing great future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 29, 2017, 03:41:00 AM
Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoin that until now still a live in crypto world . Even the price of dogecoin is very cheap it is good to but its depends to your taste if you want to buy dogecoin or not . Because once dogecoin increase luttle you can earn a lot of proift because cheap altcoin gives you high profit compared to the high price altcoin. I hope dogecoin will increase again back again at 10p satoshi.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 03:36:31 AM
this kind of powerful payment method coin, fast transfer small fee and actually have a stable price. just hold for a few months and you will gain some profit from this coin.
Stable but safe for me
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 02:25:12 AM
First time I know bitcoin, besides that I also recognize a dogecoin.. well although the development price of dogecoin at now is not so visible showing its greatness and still so low from other altcoins, but I believe dogecoin have a long life and price will still be able to moving higher again in certain time next.
Activity: 379
October 29, 2017, 02:08:40 AM
I like dogecoin because its is very cheap to transact, I use it when transfering funds to other exchange but other than that dogecoin is a meme coin and has no other unique features that can compite to other altcoins and also it has a huge supply and that makes it hard to increase its value because of that dogecoin will not have a great future.
Yes, I totally agree with your point of view. I really love Dogecoin. But because it's just a meme coin for people who love Shiba dog and it does not have a clear vision. So, It's can't have a good future.
Activity: 308
October 29, 2017, 01:28:34 AM
I like dogecoin because its is very cheap to transact, I use it when transfering funds to other exchange but other than that dogecoin is a meme coin and has no other unique features that can compite to other altcoins and also it has a huge supply and that makes it hard to increase its value because of that dogecoin will not have a great future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 01:28:26 AM
For me doge will be leaving by its trader since the price very stable. So difficult to trade it to get big profit.
But if you use it for another reason its not problem. The only thing is if the trader leave this coin probably it will collapse in the future.
QFT
Activity: 476
October 29, 2017, 12:04:36 AM
It gets so little development unfortunately. But I still like doge, and it will have it's pump again sometime in the future.
Activity: 532
October 28, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
For me Dogecoin is not a good altcoin because the price of dogecoin is really low now and all investments in this altcoin are meaningless. I think we restrict the deal with dogecoin because their development team is not working recently

At the moment, most people who purchase  significant amounts of dogecoin are also buying it as an investment, but after cryptocurrencies achieve mass acceptance and their price go up, dogecoin holders spent it freely instead of hoarding it. In this case, I might say that this dogecoin's future is only depends on the hands of the people who really interested it.
Activity: 616
October 28, 2017, 10:17:44 PM
For me Dogecoin is not a good altcoin because the price of dogecoin is really low now and all investments in this altcoin are meaningless. I think we restrict the deal with dogecoin because their development team is not working recently

It seems so, the price of a very cheap Doge makes people look Doge with one eye only and many of the problems that came recently about Dogecoin. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: