Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 84. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
October 28, 2017, 08:50:39 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
Dogecoin is something that I would've invested in when there were more meme's going on inside that coin. Do they still have that Dogecar?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 28, 2017, 07:52:55 PM
For me Dogecoin is not a good altcoin because the price of dogecoin is really low now and all investments in this altcoin are meaningless. I think we restrict the deal with dogecoin because their development team is not working recently

Yes their dev team is not working but really, what are they going to work on?

The coin was created as a joke and used to facilitate fast and easy transactions right now primarily. It is still doing its job, it's still got the cheapest transaction fees that a crypto can have to offer(1 DOGE per transaction, that's insane, only 18 satoshi).

As long as there is a community, there is a future for doge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 28, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
For me Dogecoin is not a good altcoin because the price of dogecoin is really low now and all investments in this altcoin are meaningless. I think we restrict the deal with dogecoin because their development team is not working recently
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2017, 07:37:18 PM
I really do not know the future of Dogecoin as it has remain perpetually low in value since it's advent. I believe that the coin was minted in Billions and the supply to the market is much and that explain the low value it attracts all the time. I see it still hanging in because of wide usage by many patrons.
From what I know, the main developer of that coin left and he is probably investing in something else. Doge is a coin to hold for years without the goal of making money on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Dogecoin just a joke.
But in life people always need joke  Grin for more fun haha.
So it still strong and sometime very good demand on past
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
October 28, 2017, 12:20:47 PM
as we all know, dogecoin comes from a joke, and it has nothing new in technology, which push it forward is that it has a huge and active community, but i think this will not be sustainable, for new people prefer to new coins or main coins like btc and eth, which mean few new will join dogecoin, and it may be disappear as time went by

I couldn't agree more, I think the only reason why up to now dogecoin is still alive is its' community, it's been here for a couple of years and nothing new has been created nor developed for this coin. Right now the hype is over and the price is going down in an alarming rate. In a couple of months I think dogecoin will eventually lose its market.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 11:28:19 AM
i  dont  know   bro,  i  even  though  dogecoin  is  dying,but  in  fact,it  is  still  living
dogecoin  have  limit  and  in  many  people  eye  that  just  a  joke  coin!
but  who  know the  futher, maybe  futher  is  a  joke!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 28, 2017, 11:04:25 AM
Doge have dropped too much deep within two moths and investors have too little faith in this coin now , I love to see the coin back with a bang again.
well if history will repeat itself and support will come forward maybe this coin will be able to bounce back to its previous level but
we are not seeing any good sign coming from the dev and there's no any updates or any plan that will bring this coin into hype.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 11:02:34 AM
Dogecoin is fun and serves a purpose, but do't expect to ever make money on it. When there are billions of a coin it will never be worth anything.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
October 28, 2017, 10:01:03 AM
If I remember correctly Doge was just created out of nothing. Not that this doesn't have any chances in future since devs can still develop and enhance it while supported with huge community. Even at this current time we still have exchanges that offers separate market on Doge vs other crypto.
That is an absolute shitpost.Doesn't even make any sense.I wonder how you got accepted into signature campaigns.

I don`t think that doge has really a future, i`m hodling some coins and hope there will be coming a pump to make some profit Tongue
Doge is one of the coins this is stable in the market and surviving for a long time.It is better than 90% of the ICO's that are launched today.I don't care if the coin isn't going anywhere in terms of tech,they're much sophisticated.
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 10:00:31 AM
I'm sure dogecoin will never have a future because this altcoin was born just wanting to make a profit and their development team has slowly disappeared and they are trying to create a lot of dogecoin to earn a living and this will make the dogecoin market can not recover
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 28, 2017, 09:57:59 AM
as we all know, dogecoin comes from a joke, and it has nothing new in technology, which push it forward is that it has a huge and active community, but i think this will not be sustainable, for new people prefer to new coins or main coins like btc and eth, which mean few new will join dogecoin, and it may be disappear as time went by
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
October 28, 2017, 09:57:23 AM
I don`t think that doge has really a future, i`m hodling some coins and hope there will be coming a pump to make some profit Tongue
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 09:51:51 AM
If I remember correctly Doge was just created out of nothing. Not that this doesn't have any chances in future since devs can still develop and enhance it while supported with huge community. Even at this current time we still have exchanges that offers separate market on Doge vs other crypto.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 06:33:01 AM
For a parody coin it amazes me it has such a huge market. I will never touch it, but it has been here since 2014. So that is a big +.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 06:10:36 AM
It is really hard to tell, the marketcap of Dogecoin could increase or decrease relative to Bitcoin in the future. However, Dogecoin has a strong community which is constantly growing, and is consistently near the top of the list for most valuable Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 02:11:03 PM
Dogecoin can survive better and more consistently than other altcoins that appear to be active. Because, doge has been tested for many years of existence. Current value just a calm wave. The future doge still bright.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:55:26 PM
On average, for the past 3 months $20,821 USD was invested in Dogecoin every single day.
For reverence NEM managed $34,892 per day and Namecoin just over 5k.
In the same timeframe R3 Hondco LLC bought 198,448,248 million xrp at $0.0085 USD each which averages to $18742 a day. How many they managed to resell at $0.2 is anyones guess. (if all would be $444,444)
When a new dev is found, one would expect a nice price rise.
A total of $111,679,987 USD is invested in Dogecoin so far. Not going to disappear in a hurry, i guess.
Will thousands of other coins have a future?

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
For me Dogecoin have not future. This coin never will be good investment because its price is not growing high so it can not give us any profit

This is the problem with most of you, its seems everyone is jumping to alt coins because of money, not because of purchasing goods.  This does not look very good.  Why does it have to be just a coin to investment, why not use an alt coin and its tech?
There are too many coins for apply in the reality and to be honest, I do not see any benefit or the function of Doge coin can apply in the reality. We have a lot of altcoin better than Doge coin very much and I also do not want to use doge for my transaction instead of using Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 27, 2017, 12:41:53 PM
Doge have dropped too much deep within two moths and investors have too little faith in this coin now , I love to see the coin back with a bang again.
Pages:
Jump to: