Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday? - page 12. (Read 2292 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?
Dreaming is not forbidden. And it's good that we dream that Ethereum has grown so much, besides in such a short period of time. But if you really look at what is happening, it is unlikely to happen.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
I am not sure ETH can beat btc someday, if you are compared BTC and BCH is could be happens
ETH is not have a potential to beat BTC in the futures.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
no this will not happend,, ethereum price will not beat the bitcoin price my friend
but, i think in market capitalization its can be happend anytime
You never know what happens in the future. You can only predict it. Just think if the same question was asked in 2010, many among us would have gone with the Bitcoin and against the fact that ETH will beat it. Of course we look at the data and talk about the future expected values of the coin. In the current scenario, it seems that both Bitcoin and ETH will go big in terms of prices but the ratio at which they would rise might be the same, thus making Bitcoin still far more valuable asset than ETH.
Activity: 644
May 18, 2018, 02:59:45 AM
That's impossible no one can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong and popular cryptocurrency. Ethereum can not surpass the price of bitcoin.

it is absolutely possible.
you will see until 2020 eth will beat btc.
because project of eth and area of use is more common than btc.
Activity: 602
May 18, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
I do not have a definite judgment on this issue. If the market volume of Ethereum exceeds the bitcoin and the interest in bitcoine also decreases, the price of Ethereum will probably exceed the bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 02:34:14 AM
That's impossible no one can beat bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong and popular cryptocurrency. Ethereum can not surpass the price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 18, 2018, 12:32:44 AM
Ethereum prices can only follow from below with a range of not more10% bitcoin prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:55:14 PM
Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?
Yes, of course, why not. Whatever is in crypto everything can happen, so there is a possibility that one-day Ethereum can beat Bitcoin. Moreover, we know all if the development of Ethereum very rapidly so if one-day Ethereum replaces Bitcoin, of course, this is very feasible.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
I think imposibble if eth beat btc .. because bitcoin like a mother of coin and eth like a child .. but to the future eth will going up and bitcoin also .. eth will stay to the top ten coin in coin marketcap
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 17, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoin, it has excellent blockchain technology, a lot of ICO projects use Ethereum as the platform, every day Ethereum has huge transaction volume proving that Ethereum has great potential. I really believe that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly. But to beat Bitcoin is not easy, at present Bitcoin is very strong and it is still the king of the market. Ethereum will take a lot of time and must grow stronger and faster. Now is the time to invest in these two cryptocurrencies because of their low price, I believe that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum will bring a lot of money to us.

I agree most parts of your message. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin because it has very big capacity as a smart contract platform. There are a lot of tokens because of this technology. Ethereum is unique for that way. But it will not pass Bitcoin any time. They both will stay as very good investment options.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
As single coin - I doubt it. But if we'll look at the whole market capitalization - it's really possible, I can't even predict how much will grow the price if PoS will really go live.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 17, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
I think it is very small chance that this will happen. the thing that makes me doubt is the total supply of unlimited ethereum, if a someday the total amount of suplay ethereum is added, then this will affect the price of ethereum which is likely to decrease.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoin, it has excellent blockchain technology, a lot of ICO projects use Ethereum as the platform, every day Ethereum has huge transaction volume proving that Ethereum has great potential. I really believe that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly. But to beat Bitcoin is not easy, at present Bitcoin is very strong and it is still the king of the market. Ethereum will take a lot of time and must grow stronger and faster. Now is the time to invest in these two cryptocurrencies because of their low price, I believe that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum will bring a lot of money to us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
May 17, 2018, 06:36:30 PM
no this will not happend,, ethereum price will not beat the bitcoin price my friend
but, i think in market capitalization its can be happend anytime
Maybe not for now but one day we do not know what will happen.
maybe 10 years ahead with the growth of ICO and ETH-based projects this could be one factor ETH will compete with BTC.
and now we see it every month ICO was born and made a great community in the World.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
May 17, 2018, 02:02:21 PM
I don't see that happening it anytime soon. Just look around and ask people who don't know about crypto, how many have heard about bitcoin and how many have heard about ethereum? The shift will come after more people get into crypto and new people will first buy bitcoins which will always keep BTC in demand. Next 2-3 years, BTC is not going anywhere, specially with lightening network etc coming in to play soon.
Activity: 133
May 17, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
I think that it is impossible to happen this year 2018 because it is still the bitcoin qho will reign the crypto,but we do not know what will hapepen 3years,5years or 10years from now.
Activity: 78
May 17, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
I don't think it will happen this year, but I've read some predictions that by the end of next year it is expected that Ethereum would be somewhere around $ 14,000 and by the end of the year 2020, it is assumed that Ethereum would be around $ 31,000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
I do not think so, because the cue ball is a root root of the crypto currency, and under no circumstances it will not be compared in the market with another coin, for this not in 2018, not in 2019 or even in 2020, this is very doubtful.
Activity: 308
May 17, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
In 5 years Ether will reach bitocin and both will reach 50 k. Bitcoin as a reserve of value. Ether, on the other hand, will be a leader in the functioning of the payment system and for smart contracts
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
This one, but not the exact time. Since ETH is now widely available, many have been confident that ETH is the most potent coin present. But I find their price too low compared to BTC, so the competition with BTC will be very difficult
Pages:
Jump to: