Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday? - page 7. (Read 2297 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
I think it's hard, Eth can beat BTC although currently BTC prices tend to slip away, but I believe this is part of the recovery period Of BTC
If Eth would beat BTC it could be but not now, and it would take a long time for ETH to become a king of coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?

The Queen can't beat the King  Wink
Seriously, there was an attempt during the January rally, but Ethereum failed to do it
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
nothing is impossible but if I see the difference between value Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very far, so in my opinion it still takes a very long time if Ethereum wants to beat BTC.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
eth may beat bitcoin sometime, but for now bitcoin is still in the highest position. but ethereum will still continue to grow and develop into one of the best coins in cryptocurrency.

Of course, this is possible but not in the near future. Eth develops well and carries out many successful smart contracts, which provides him with a strong market position and good prospects for the future. However, bitcoin remains the leader driving the entire market and it will not change for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
I do not think that when that happens something like that. The eth is not yet ready for this, which means it will not happen, but when it exceeds beatcoin, then there will be a chance, but not now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 10, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
eth may beat bitcoin sometime, but for now bitcoin is still in the highest position. but ethereum will still continue to grow and develop into one of the best coins in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Yes, of course, why not. The development of Ethereum is very rapid and the price is always high every year. If Ethereum continues to maintain good progress. I believe one-day Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
June 10, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
I think that Ethereum still has a long way to go to overcome Bitcoin, lately the two currencies are being affected by their low value. But personally I'm sure that Bitcoin will remain the best in every way for at least several years.
Activity: 155
June 10, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
Of course not, ethereum might be a very good coin and one of the best ones that have ever been created, but there is no way that it can easily beat bitcoin or just replace it.
Activity: 68
June 10, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
ETH has got a lot of ERC20 coins in the ETH blockchain terrain and more are joining daily. But bitcoin has built the reputation for itself and it's more widely accepted than ETH the world over. Despite the numerous ETH based cryptos bitcoin still controls the entire market.

ETH is a platform for applications. Bitcoin is a coin for transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
ETH has got a lot of ERC20 coins in the ETH blockchain terrain and more are joining daily. But bitcoin has built the reputation for itself and it's more widely accepted than ETH the world over. Despite the numerous ETH based cryptos bitcoin still controls the entire market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 08, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
I think it is impossible and will not happen, because bitcoin is king among other coins and the price is highest.
and Ethereum can only compete but will not beat bitcoin and I think Bitcoin Movement affects other coins including Ethereum, so if bitcoin is upgraded, other coins will adjust and vice versa if bitcoin decreases, other coins will drop.
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 04:33:07 PM
I think not. BTC always sit in the first place in the crypto market. And BTC transactions are cheaper than before so I don't see any reason which can beat BTC. Right now, many people still prefer use BTC to make business. To be honest, ETC will reach bitcoin value, but no alts can replace the BTC.
Activity: 92
June 06, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
Yes, Ethereum can theoretically overtake Bitcoin at a cost. But most likely both crypto-currencies will successfully develop and increase in value in the same proportions.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 06, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
their  is no chance to eth cross the bitcoin because every one trade in bitcoin and bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in market bitcoin have high demand then eth.

You are right, but don;t forget that a lot of coins are using Ethereums platform. All of them are traded foe Ethereum first.
I don#t think that Ethereum will ever beat Bitcoin, but Ethereum is one hell of a coin and have very bright future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 06, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Even if there is a chance that Ethereum can beat the pioneer, it will take it many years for the coin to do so. Ethereum is much more versatile than bitcoin as it provides a platform for posting new ICOs, can be used as a token for smart decentralised applications and has a much more advanced blockchain.
Still, Bitcoin being the pioneer has the first mover advantage. Also with a market capital of $127 billion, the coin has a bigger community and is more widely accepted in the financial market. So, Ethereum has the potential but it will take it time to overcome Bitcoin.

I am not doubt that ethereum has a chance to beat bitcoin someday,in the future.. but as you said bitcoin has big market volume and very huge community than ethereum.

Most of crypto users, including me, obviously prefer bitcoin to keep being number, we will not just sitting down if ethereum wouldl like to beat bitcoin. One of the reasons is we have invested more in bitcoin.
Bitcoin still be the number because of its popularity and being the pioneer in cryptocurrency, the trust and the perception of the peoples around the world is in the bitcoin, etherium has along way to reach the level of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
June 06, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Even if there is a chance that Ethereum can beat the pioneer, it will take it many years for the coin to do so. Ethereum is much more versatile than bitcoin as it provides a platform for posting new ICOs, can be used as a token for smart decentralised applications and has a much more advanced blockchain.
Still, Bitcoin being the pioneer has the first mover advantage. Also with a market capital of $127 billion, the coin has a bigger community and is more widely accepted in the financial market. So, Ethereum has the potential but it will take it time to overcome Bitcoin.

I am not doubt that ethereum has a chance to beat bitcoin someday,in the future.. but as you said bitcoin has big market volume and very huge community than ethereum.

Most of crypto users, including me, obviously prefer bitcoin to keep being number, we will not just sitting down if ethereum wouldl like to beat bitcoin. One of the reasons is we have invested more in bitcoin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
their  is no chance to eth cross the bitcoin because every one trade in bitcoin and bitcoin is the highest valuable coin in market bitcoin have high demand then eth.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:31:40 PM
 Wink Wink Wink

In 2018? not a chance. BTC and ETH are on a different platform and they dominate
different grounds in the market. Distinguishly both are very well known and popular
coins of choice and are successfully solid. BTC's prices can soar like a rocket with
volatile speeds, while ETH's growth is impressively stable beating BTC's own growth
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
In my opinion, there is hardly any chance that ETH can beat the BTC in terms of value, popularity, reputation, user base / investment. Bitcoin has been known for creating wealth for many. That is always associated with bitcoin and it always captured the most attention in the community as well as investors. Over time, altcoin will become a balance of value as well as user base. The value of ETH will be difficult to make breakthroughs like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: