Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 21. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
Actually, I agree with you. Last year this month Ethereum price was around 300$ and finally, at the end of the year, it reached 1000$. In this year also now the market is in a bear run. However, I believe at the end of this year market will have a bull run and ETH price will be at least 1500$.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
definitely sometime this year the market has to start to recover and without any doubt, the price of ETH will have to reach record highs,
but as the market looks, we will probably have to wait until next year for this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
yeah, with crypto market all the unexpected things can happen, today, i read that Wolf of Wall Street Predicts the End of Bitcoin is Near, i hope not so that
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I disagree with your opinion, it may be very difficult eth to reach $ 1500 this year, whereas now eth still persist at price below $ 500 and maybe this situation will last for a long time
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
ETH is definitely undervalued that is right but that is not enough to make the price of ethereum to go up in value, what we need is demand and right now there is not enough demand to push the prices that high and it is unlikely we are going to see the price to go that high in this year, but this is good news even if it does not seems that way since you can get very cheap ethereum and make more money when the price recovers.
Activity: 140
1500 seem very difficult, I think crypto need a lot of time to recover after the long time downtrend. 800 $ in the end of 2018 is possible in this market condition.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
Yep, eth will  reach 1500 dollars and even more at the end of this year. And the whole market capitalization probably will be 1 trillion dollars, as they say...
Activity: 196
If the market will continue to fall, then that was the price Etherium can only dream. The coin is of course very strong, but for its growth you need a positive market movement
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
agree or disagree depending on the market that is currently going down very drastically. but I like your prediction in December 2018 the market will recover and it makes my spirit return, it is currently I hear a lot in that time the market will recover. but is it possible with such a plummeting condition as the current market will recover with time as fast and short as that?
but hopefully it will happen because I believe it.
Activity: 84
it is difficult to say how the market will behave this winter, many experts are sure that such a large growth as it was last year will not be. the chances of Ethereum growth are very good - the main news for Ethereum growth is the unification of sharding + Casper
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Why not, im agree with you. I am optimistic at the end of this year the price of crypto coins that have the quality will rise high, including the price of etherum that will lead to glory like late last year
Activity: 294
Perhaps it will not happen, as many today ask for the value of coins. After 2 years i think because gradually that will increase the value of etherium. Thanks.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Nobody knows where eth is heading. The price is  playing around 470 to 530$.  And for me ethereum will be having hard time to reach that high price this year.
Activity: 64
Merit: 12
I am sure that ETH will rise a lot in the future, by the way it started rising again not so long time ago. but I do not think that it will be $1500, but I believe it will be more than $1000
copper member
Activity: 269
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Even though we can't precisely tell what will happen in the future but the way i see it, it is very unlikely that ether will reach that value at the end of this year. Current situation of the market is bearish and i think it will continue unless we can hear positive news from the media.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
For this, the etherium should grow 3 times from the current price. I hardly believe that this will happen this year. I declare that this year will be a year of disappointments for crypt lovers.
Well, who knows? everything in crypto is all about speculations and no can can tell that it will surely rise this year, that is why there is more fun and risk in crypto world. But if we based on today's ETH price movement and its like more on backward rather than forward price movement, so I think its price will go up but hitting on 1500$ is difficult but still the possibility still there.
yes anything can be possible in the crypto world the price may cross $1500 or else it goes back to normal price. did anyone observed today's ETH price it looks like it will come below $300 i also have lots of hopes on ETH thinking it will go $2k don't know it will make me happy or disappointed still we have 6 months let's see.

I believe that ethereum can reach $1500 in this year but it seems, we need to be patient because the market still not going to increase higher and even right now, the price is down too deep. ethereum is pushed to be down too like the other altcoin but soon, after the conditions are stable, ethereum will increase and so the other altcoin will follow to increase too. right now, all altcoin is depended on bitcoin movement and bitcoin is not giving a good movement and we still need to hold our coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For this, the etherium should grow 3 times from the current price. I hardly believe that this will happen this year. I declare that this year will be a year of disappointments for crypt lovers.
Well, who knows? everything in crypto is all about speculations and no can can tell that it will surely rise this year, that is why there is more fun and risk in crypto world. But if we based on today's ETH price movement and its like more on backward rather than forward price movement, so I think its price will go up but hitting on 1500$ is difficult but still the possibility still there.
yes anything can be possible in the crypto world the price may cross $1500 or else it goes back to normal price. did anyone observed today's ETH price it looks like it will come below $300 i also have lots of hopes on ETH thinking it will go $2k don't know it will make me happy or disappointed still we have 6 months let's see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

I always believe in ethereum. Besides bitcoin i think ethereum have the potential to take over the crypto world, with its fast transaction i really think that eth is undervalued at the moment. Lets wait and see until dec.2018 in which i think that eth will make its new ATH.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I allow probability that this year can be very passive for the majority of cryptocurrencies.
We will can see also  about 1.500$ for ETH. But we will can see also lateral motion about 500$-800$.
We need REALY big wave of popularity, or entering of "big" players.
Pages:
Jump to: