Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 15. (Read 60661 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 12, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
The price of the ethereum goes down below $200 and still going down so it is impossible for the second ranked cryptocurrency to surpass bitcoin within two years. To overtake bitcoin, a coin must achieve what bitcoin achieved for the past several years like its present market capitalization. Ethereum might be capable to outrank bitcoin but with its present price, it will not be achievable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 12, 2018, 12:44:17 AM
looking at what is said to be vitalic, it looks like the ETH price will not have a sharp increase of up to 1000 times, whether it's true or false.
but if you think logically it might be true that the fate of the crypto world will begin to bleak
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 11, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
No. Bitcoin will remain the rank #1. Ethereum is starting to drop now but let's expect that ethereum will recover soon, maybe next few months. Bitcoin is the highest market cap compare to ethereum,  Ethereum will not pass Bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 11, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
No. bitcoin will not be replaced. because of the role and usefulness that many people still believe. even though eth, which will be a bitcoin counterpart, is still irreplaceable
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
I cannot believe people are still debating whether Ethereum will beat Bitcoin, things are not doing well for Ethereum now my friends, and with the way it looks comparing to bitcoin is not even worth a thought, what we can do instead is to find out what’s causing the drop and determine if this coin can still come back, then let’s continue with your debate.
   Excellently mate, why dont we have to contemplate the situation and acknowledge both asset as a relevant and valuable coins that we benefited on investing. In fact, both asset has their own spatial flatform and variation on contributing in the world of crypto. Thereupon, the price dimension of each asset are contrasting. Etherium has a good viable flatform while bicoin is constanly dominant of all coins. And I bet even in the five years etherium cannot surpass on bitcoin, but still both asset can work together in a wise way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
I cannot believe people are still debating whether Ethereum will beat Bitcoin, things are not doing well for Ethereum now my friends, and with the way it looks comparing to bitcoin is not even worth a thought, what we can do instead is to find out what’s causing the drop and determine if this coin can still come back, then let’s continue with your debate.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 07:46:13 PM
This market is going to be very upset and people will tend to sell more than they buy. I believe that Bitcoin will always be the king of Cryptocurrency as this is the trusted and most trusted coin. There are altcoins that grow at a much faster rate than Ethereum and these are trustworthy too. Even Bitcoin cash has survived so far with all the rumors. No doubt Ethereum was and will remain the king of altcoins but the king of crypto currencies can never be any coin other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
I also think that not one coin will not be able to bypass bitcoin, including Ethereum, I think that the price of Ethereum can raise to 0.1 bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
I think ethereum will not beat the bitcoin although this two coin is proven that good value and will give us good profit in the future but still bitcoin will remain as king of all coin and nothing will beats it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
Not so great with ethereum at the current moment, ethereum will not be able to surpass bitcoin in price or in terms of market cap. now nor in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
Bitcoin is dependably the predominant money for the following 10 years .BTC and ETH are the most grounded coins SO there is no comparsion between the Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
Ethereum may overtake Bitcoin, but it is at least unwise to hope that It will happen in 2019. Because there's too much gap between them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
When I see how btc take more and more of market cap everyday I really don't think overthrowing him by any altcoin is possible ever!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
if there's one more fork. ETH got a lot of trust. that's what the Fall is about. it's hard to move the bull anymore. after September, ETH can find a new direction.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
Remember one thing, Bitcoin, is just a store of value, Ethereum on the other hand has utility, and 1000’s of decentralised applications are being built on top of the network, applications that will start to go live, which will lift the price of Ethereum substantially, and eventually surpass Bitcoin’s value.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
bitcoins are not only interested in the townsfolk. In recent years, interest has been growing in him from large companies and large investors, which also pushes the price up.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
September 06, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
I still hope for this but I started to be quite negative about ETH, Bitcoin is king and maybe never will let any other coin pass it, many people talk about Bitcoin as only future coin, maybe that's true.

Ethereum catches up bitcoin in popularity and most likely they will soon equalize in value, but the developers have to try very hard to make this happen
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 02:04:00 PM
How is this possible, a group of ignorant people. I don't know why the novice is so overpriced in Ethereum. Is Ethereum really so valuable? Why don't you study?

I think ethereum is really good coin and it will beat bitcoin but not in 2019. I think it will be at least in 2022 or maybe 2025

Do you still think ETH will beat bitcoin now? Do you invest in ETH much? Some people believe it but it doesn't show that power until now.  2025 is too short and unrealistic.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
How is this possible, a group of ignorant people. I don't know why the novice is so overpriced in Ethereum. Is Ethereum really so valuable? Why don't you study?

I think ethereum is really good coin and it will beat bitcoin but not in 2019. I think it will be at least in 2022 or maybe 2025
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
September 06, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
He would reach the previous level by next year, as now corrections will be held more often and more massive. But let's be realistic, now nothing can be a substitute for bitcoin, because it's almost like two parallel components of the market, bitcoin and alts.

Ya, I think the price of ETH will always below bitcoin because ETH is alts and no one alts will take over BTC as the greatest crypto now. The alts price always depends on BTC and the price will always be corrected many times as you said. The conclusion I think is ETH will not pass BTC in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: