Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 17. (Read 60661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
This is an impossible task for Ethereum. ETH price is in hell and it can not go up although the past few days the market has been green. Its price cant pass the 300$. I just think that in 2019 ETH will still be at the price below 1000$ and it cant cross  BTC
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
I believe that there are no coins to beat bitcoins in next 10 years or more .
As you know when bitcoin is down , all altcoins (including ETH) are deeply down . Almost altcoins are based on bitcoin tendency.

I truly believe with you no one can beat  bitcoins for how many years,it is because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency.The price also of all coin are to big difference also even the ETH that why no one can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
In principle, Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin not only in 2019,but even this year. But for this we need a combination of factors such as investor behaviour, courses of other cryptocurrencies, etc. At this point in time, this scenario is unlikely.
Hello friend, on what basis do you say the ETH can exceed BTC,
because according to my knowledge, and now I see the price between BTC and ETH is too far, so Ethereum will never surpass bitcoin. The cause of bitcoin is the parent of all coins, even for the coming year BTC will actually become more recognized and remain number 1.
Agree with this. If at the end of March to early April. Bitcoin is ~ 12 times longer than ETH at this time. Bitcoin has expanded this gap by more than 20 times. I think that this scenario has no basis to become reality this year. However, 2019 will welcome new trends and is considered a promising year for ETH.
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
In principle, Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin not only in 2019,but even this year. But for this we need a combination of factors such as investor behaviour, courses of other cryptocurrencies, etc. At this point in time, this scenario is unlikely.
Hello friend, on what basis do you say the ETH can exceed BTC,
because according to my knowledge, and now I see the price between BTC and ETH is too far, so Ethereum will never surpass bitcoin. The cause of bitcoin is the parent of all coins, even for the coming year BTC will actually become more recognized and remain number 1.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Eth will never surpass bitcoin. Cause bitcoin is the father of all coins. Even how many  years will pass still ethereum is the 2nd or 3rd in coinmarketcap. Bitcoin will be still #1 .
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
August 24, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

I don't think that ethereum can overtakes bitcoin in the coming years as bitcoin is so dominant in this technology and every downfall of bitcoin the ethereum can't take advantage on it as ETH will also affected as it go down with the bitcoin.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
They were really close in total marketcap before but now BTC dominance is getting bigger everyday.  They might switch spots in the future when crypto becomes more mainstream.
Activity: 91
August 24, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
How is this possible, a group of ignorant people. I don't know why the novice is so overpriced in Ethereum. Is Ethereum really so valuable? Why don't you study?
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 02:15:53 PM
I think ETH has a lot of potentials, and without a doubt will continue to maintain its position in the coming year, the only thing that will dethrone bitcoin as the main cryptocurrencies is that altcoins will become more mainstream, it is true that there are many alts that do what bitcoin does but better, that does not mean they can replace it soon, since in the minds of the population we still have the association that cryptos = bitcoin
Activity: 176
MeVu
August 23, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
I still hope for this but I started to be quite negative about ETH, Bitcoin is king and maybe never will let any other coin pass it, many people talk about Bitcoin as only future coin, maybe that's true.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
August 23, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
I don't think so and I guess it will never, even with all the good points the Ethereum has, It's tough to over throw a coin who established a really good foundation to the entire market and has been strengthen throughout the years. I really think that Bitcoin will continue to dominate for few more decades.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 23, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
It is possible because i see lot of potencial in this project even ico's are you already using ethereum payment

It's hard to even imagine that someone thinks that way. With all due respect to eth, it is not possible for bitcoin to lose its position over the next year. If it is at all able to happen, you will have to wait a long time for it.
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

We all know that ethereum has a great potential to rise and shine as one of the best coins we have in the market. However, camparing it to bitcoin would be unjustifiable since we all know how bitcoin passed all the tests of time. Bitcoin would still remain on top no matter how good ethereum is because it is known to be the father of all coins.
Activity: 101
August 23, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
No, in 2019 the ethereum will not overtake bitcoin. In 2020, the ethereum will have a network update, and then the ethereum will probably be the biggest coin
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
OP is just joking and whoever believe that ETH can overtake bitcoin for next year has no knowledge about cryptocurrency as this is far from reality.
Activity: 46
August 23, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
It is possible because i see lot of potencial in this project even ico's are you already using ethereum payment
Activity: 473
August 23, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
I doubt if ethereum will be able to pass bitcoin in 2019 because bitcoin has more a very good potentials than ethereum. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto and it also has very good team members to support it. Though ethereum is also a good and promising coin but it will not pass bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
I am very wrong if it happens, because bitcoin is the one crypto in the world so I don't think anyone will be able to compete even though there are coins like eth though.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 21, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
Seems unlikely

Not impossible, but unlikely
We can see that Bitcoin always holds a good dominance in the crypto market, because its the pioneer i believe
Pages:
Jump to: