Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 11. (Read 60659 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
In 2019, Ethereum will not be able to overtake Bitcoin yet. In my opinion, only in a couple of years this can happen and the probability of such an event is very small.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Ethereum has very good prerequisites for growth next year, but I strongly doubt that it will be able to overtake Bitcoin.
if the ethereum team does everything they have planned, then, as many experts say, ethereum will be able to trick Bitcoin by capitalization. Perhaps in the distant future, and will cost.
Activity: 143
October 15, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Ethereum has very good prerequisites for growth next year, but I strongly doubt that it will be able to overtake Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 103
October 14, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Yes, there is certainly a possibility, but I think it will be possible not very soon. Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 13, 2018, 07:45:48 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

this is very big speculations quote,,,
but, i think its will never happend, if eth can pass bitcoin now or later my friend
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 13, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
I think it will be never happen because bitcoin have a higher price and it's hard to ethereum to beat the king of all coins in crypto. Bitcoin is proven and nothing can beat it.
Until these years bitcoin is the top of all crypto in the market. Yes Eth will never happen to pass btc even in the upcoming years. Many users truly support btc and let us admit eth has also support from the users though price has down. Let us also observe the market condition this year hopefully eth can recover this year or the following year.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 12, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
Maybe you got your answer by seeing the recent Ethereum's price! Many people moved away from Ethereum because of its big crash! Ethereum's low price made a panic for the crypto enthusiasts! And no good sign to reach again to 400 USD or more. So, Your question was inappropriate! Ethereum will not pass bitcoin ever.
There are no chance that any alt will surpass BTC, looking the prices now of many coins decreasing as the market keeps on making correction. bTC will still keep on top.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 12, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Maybe you got your answer by seeing the recent Ethereum's price! Many people moved away from Ethereum because of its big crash! Ethereum's low price made a panic for the crypto enthusiasts! And no good sign to reach again to 400 USD or more. So, Your question was inappropriate! Ethereum will not pass bitcoin ever.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
I think that possibility of this is comparably low, ETH will probably grow stronger but not as much as it is needed to replace BTC surely.
Yes eth can be higher the price by year 2019 but as the usual it cannot surpass btc price. Many users already claims that eth can surpass the value still it did not happen. Btc as the higher stands in the market until now and eth could be the next top still.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
I think it will be never happen because bitcoin have a higher price and it's hard to ethereum to beat the king of all coins in crypto. Bitcoin is proven and nothing can beat it.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
October 12, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
I think that possibility of this is comparably low, ETH will probably grow stronger but not as much as it is needed to replace BTC surely.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 12, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
You didn't even think about it in Four  to five years time you are predicting just  2019, I don't think it can surpass bitcoin come 2019. I don't even think bitcoin can bow to ethereum in my opinion
People should know there is no competition between ethereum and bitcoin. Everything shows how strong the bitcoin community and governance structure is when compare with ethereum. Bitcoin seems to be the only factor that determines ethereum value. Ethereum has gotten as high as 0.08 btc this same year and now at 0.031 btc. I am no more an ethereum enthusiast since the recent dump and if the team and community dont work hard enough another coin might take over in coming years.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
You didn't even think about it in Four  to five years time you are predicting just  2019, I don't think it can surpass bitcoin come 2019. I don't even think bitcoin can bow to ethereum in my opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 04:27:44 PM
Even if ethereum is one of the better crypto in the market. It cannot just pass bitcoin in just a short time. I think ethereum has a chance to surpass bitcoin. But it will take a long time before it will happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 12, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
The disparity in coin supply and value is huge between ETH and BTC so it is not likely to ever pass BTC in value. No other coin will surpass BTC.
Activity: 144
October 12, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
I think eth will have a safe and good value, not thinking of being able to match the value of bitcoin. Eth is indeed the second crypto that is able to attract the public after bitcoin and this remains a platform in ico. Although a lot of platinum but erc20 will still be used, competition starts tight.
In my opinion, Ethereum will not be able to beat Bitcoin since from January until now, i am seeing the price of ETH dropping so everyone is worried and they think ETH can not quickly recover back.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
I think eth will have a safe and good value, not thinking of being able to match the value of bitcoin. Eth is indeed the second crypto that is able to attract the public after bitcoin and this remains a platform in ico. Although a lot of platinum but erc20 will still be used, competition starts tight.
Activity: 81
October 12, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Cryptocurrency Ethereum is developing rapidly and is of interest to very influential and large companies, but I think it will not displace Bitcoin in 2019.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
The chances of this happening is extremely low. Unless there are critical bugs or attacks that completely disrupt the Bitcoin blockchain and data integrity. But these are unlikely also as we know Bitcoin core developers are consist of those smart individuals that have been with Bitcoin since the beginning and earlier days.

Most BTC hodlers are somewhat Bitcoin maximalist. And most of the people treat BTC as digital gold and use it for store value. So, as BTC supply cap are fixed, the only way BTC price will drop is with big exchange hacks and BTC dump to liquidate after that.

Ethereum on the other hand have no fixed supply. The market and participant for Ethereum are much more larger compare to Bitcoin due to its use case for Smart Contracts. There are tons of developers and smart contracts being developed now. The demand for ETH will increase potentially. But because of the uncapped supply, unlikely ETH price will surpass BTC in any forseeable future.

Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
October 11, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
Everything is possible in the market, but it seems quite difficult to happen. I guess bitcoin won't leave leadership to anyone for many years.
Pages:
Jump to: