Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 16. (Read 60661 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

lol.
now it is 0,03 btc. it need to be at least 30x for pass btc.

it is really very hard.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
Its hard to surpass the legend like bitcoin who already built his foundation in names of cryptocurrencies, maybe they can meet but not to surpass the one..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
I personally expect from bitcoin and other coins a good rise in price, respectively, will grow in popularity among the coins themselves, that they will develop in the cryptocurrency market so I think waiting for coins only good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
September 06, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
I don't think that ethereum can overtakes bitcoin in the coming years as bitcoin is so dominant in this technology and every downfall of bitcoin the ethereum can't take advantage on it as ETH will also affected as it go down with the bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
How can people guess like this because look at the prices of both the ETH and Bitcoin, there is the very huge difference between them which we cannot able to predict the equal prices? Even though there are fewer developments in Bitcoin but the community is very huge compared to Ethereum. I think it is not possible now.
Activity: 630
September 06, 2018, 07:43:09 AM
It can be said that in the future, ETH is really a very potential currency, but I believe there will not be any money that can be compared to BTC.

Despite the greatest support of Ethereum, despite the presence of the largest army of its fans, I cannot imagine that it can be as expensive as Bitcoin is. But its popularity will grow.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
OP is just joking and whoever believe that ETH can overtake bitcoin for next year has no knowledge about cryptocurrency as this is far from reality.
The first thing is that predicting the future is not easy because of the possible fluctuations in demand that can take place in the market. ETH cannot beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin has gone a long way and has a very high market cap. ETH on the other hand will grow for sure but will not be able to beat Bitcoin in the next years. It has a fast growing technology but capturing the market share and the market cap like that of Bitcoin will take time.
Activity: 532
September 05, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
It can be said that in the future, ETH is really a very potential currency, but I believe there will not be any money that can be compared to BTC.
Activity: 31
September 05, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
BTC has a capped market supply while ETH does not have at the moment. In term of price, i do not think ETH will pass BTC in 2019
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 01:42:43 AM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
He would reach the previous level by next year, as now corrections will be held more often and more massive. But let's be realistic, now nothing can be a substitute for bitcoin, because it's almost like two parallel components of the market, bitcoin and alts.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 10:33:34 PM
In my opinion, the possibility that ETH can overcome bitcoin is extremely difficult. maybe it will not happen. ETH value has declined significantly over time. There are many reasons that we can not yet specify. or it will not happen in the near future. The market capitalization of bitcoin is a far cry from ETH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 08:53:59 PM
I don't think this will happen at any time. Bitcoin with a price that is almost 1/10 of Ethereum, of course will make Ethereum hard to beat bitcoin. Indeed Ethereum's popularity is on the rise, so many think that Ethereum can go beyond bitcoin. In my opinion, when Ethereum's price rises 10x, let alone bitcoin, it will certainly double as well. So even though Ethereum's price goes up, bitcoin remains the top altcoin with the most expensive price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Ethereum won't surprass Bitcoin because it is worse when it comes to scaling. Currently, the whole transaction history of Ethereum is way bigger than Bitcoin's which causes a lot of problems. People don't synchronize their nodes fully which means that Ethereum network might become less secure over time. Bitcoin will continue to be number one thanks to Lightning Network.
It is expected that in the coming months ethereum will implement the Plasma project, which will allow this coin to have scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen, then the possibilities and popularity of it will increase even more.
As for bitcoin, someday it can be overthrown from a leader position. However, this can not be in the near future, first bitcoin should lose its high level of capitalization.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
I think it's unlikely that any altcoyin even ETH will be able to overtake Bitcoin and become a leader in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 630
September 04, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
In 2019, Ethereum will not even reach the value of Bitcoin, let alone overtake, since, to be honest, this cryptocurrency is still too early to compete with Bitcoin due to insufficient financial security.
I think that, but experts say about the leading positions of the etherium in the sense that the etherium will beat Bitcoin by capitalization. In fact, in the near future, big prices for etherium will not have to be hoped for.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
In 2019, Ethereum will not even reach the value of Bitcoin, let alone overtake, since, to be honest, this cryptocurrency is still too early to compete with Bitcoin due to insufficient financial security.
Activity: 273
September 04, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
ETH can not pass BTC in 2019 for me because right now  the price of BTC is slowly raising and the ETH was not moving.There value price also has a big gap.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will gradually decrease over time. Why?
1. Competitor 3.0 blockchain (ADA, NEO, EOS)
2. ICO continues to be depressed (because the mortality rate is too high)
When ICO loses its investment value, ETH will no longer have any use value!
Your opinion is very good although I do not completely agree. You estimate the dependence of ETH on the ICO is too large, this problem will be further verified when more ICO die.
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will gradually decrease over time. Why?
1. Competitor 3.0 blockchain (ADA, NEO, EOS)
2. ICO continues to be depressed (because the mortality rate is too high)
When ICO loses its investment value, ETH will no longer have any use value!
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
OP is just joking and whoever believe that ETH can overtake bitcoin for next year has no knowledge about cryptocurrency as this is far from reality.
Pages:
Jump to: