Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 20. (Read 60663 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 18, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
did you mean eth will pass btc's price in 2019? or pass btc's market cap? we all know that ethereum has very big positive impact for cryptocurrency, we can say ethereum is the game changer of cryptocurrency. with ethereum anyone who has great idea related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be able to held crowdfunding and make their idea useful and helpful for every crtpro enthusiast. but i dont think ethereum price will pass or even close to btc price in 2019. ethereum has very long way to reach that matter, and has many potential to be developed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
When we see how bitcoin dominate this field, I think that ETH will never pass bitcoin in the early future. Just look how btc dominate the marketcap & dominate the trading pair, we cant say it will defeat by some altcoin right?
Of course this fact is undeniable, and in general if someone breaks ahead of bitcoin, then it can be considered as the death of the crypto currency in the long run, but think this will not happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 10:23:59 PM
When we see how bitcoin dominate this field, I think that ETH will never pass bitcoin in the early future. Just look how btc dominate the marketcap & dominate the trading pair, we cant say it will defeat by some altcoin right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:34:42 PM
This question has been ask a lot of times. With how things go I personally think that it will kot happen in 2019, though there a lot of projects lined up for Ethereum i think Bitcoin will still reign next. We cannot disregard the fact that someday ETH can pass BTC but i that shoud happen in the next 5 years or so..
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 08:04:54 PM
I think that it is almost impossible (or will become possible after many years). Yes, ether is a good coin with excellent indicators and characteristics, it is quite promising and it has an active development team. But bitcoin is bitcoin. This is the first crypt coin, which has always been number one. I think that even if at some point, it becomes completely irrelevant and does not correspond to the needs of the time, bitcoin will simply be a collector's item. After all, this is the first electronic coin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
August 17, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Do this is just a speculations but it surely eth  cant go over Btc. The uniqueness of Btc will bring this coin to be more valuable and popular compared to eth and the rest of cryptocurrency. Even will go beyond 2019, still btc will lead from the competition
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
Yes, it can, like any other cryptocurrency. The market is so unpredictable. Bitcoin also broke out unexpectedly.
Activity: 121
August 16, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
I believe that Yes, it is quite possible, because Ethereum shows an excellent growth trend, which will allow it to overtake Bitcoin in 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
I do not believe that by 2019-2020 the altons will overthrow Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will happen sometime, in 5 years at least.
I do not believe that it will cross Bitcoin even in 2022. Bitcoin has attained a strong grip on a big portion of the market and in order to outshine Bitcoin, ETH and the rest of the altcoins will have to have a technology more advanced that Bitcoin has. Besides, loosing such a big market cap is not possible so easily by which I mean to say that the demand for Bitcoin cannot be reduced so quickly. The expansion in the Bitcoin technology is so big and rapid that it will be the future currency and might rule long.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 15, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I do think it is quite likely to pass BTC in market cap at some point, although this is far from certain.
But I don't think it has much chance of passing BTC in individual coin price.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
I don't think ETH will be able to do that Smiley. At the moment BTC price still more than 20 times higher than ETH price, it's a far distance that ETH need to pass before it wanna be best cryptocurrency in this world Smiley. Beside, before ETH wanna pass BTC it need to be able to survive in this world until the downward trend get over Smiley.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
ETH has a long way to go to pass the price of BTC. I think even in 2019, BTC will take the lead. May be forever? Who know. Let's see
That is exactly what I think about the progress of both Bitcoin and ETH. ETH can never and by that I mean never cross Bitcoin in the near future. Though the technology is great and it has been able to capture the second spot in the market after Bitcoin in a span of three years, it still is not able to cross Bitcoin because of the fact that its price is a bit unstable as compared to Bitcoin and the inflow of funds into ETH as compared to Bitcoin is low so it cannot cross Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
I absolutely do not like the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. ETH and BTC are the strongest coins.
Activity: 183
August 13, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
ETH will increase in 2019, that's for sure. However, it is impossible to overcome Bitcoin. Not a single coin can replace Bitcoin's popularity
Activity: 219
August 13, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
I do not think ETH can do this. To do this, ETH needs more time. Currently, I see the price of ETH is decreasing quite strongly. BTC is the dominant king in this market.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
I do not believe that by 2019-2020 the altons will overthrow Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will happen sometime, in 5 years at least.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Good day. I wouldn't think it will ever beat bitcoin. But if it will undergo more developments and improve its functions then maybe it will rise its value but to surpass bitcoin is still a farfetched dream. But who knows? Anything can happen.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
eth is far below bitcoin in price. it's very hard to pass btc even 10 years more. bitcoin still king in crypto and no coin can pass it. there are too many coins with new technology but still cant pass bitcoin
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
I dont understand why everybody ask this questions. Eth is just best altcoin but it cant be top of the market, it is clear why still talking about this I dont know, and this is not important like this.
Pages:
Jump to: