Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 21. (Read 60663 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
Of course, this does not rule out the possibility. If Ethereum's coin development is growing rapidly, it will certainly easily replace Bitcoin's position in 2019.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
ETH has a long way to go to pass the price of BTC. I think even in 2019, BTC will take the lead. May be forever? Who know. Let's see
People always compare eth to bitcoin although price are volatile investors still use bitcoin. Exactly it takes time to surpass bitcoin. So I think eth cannot pass btc because users are into btc who believes the future.
It's not possible if ethereum will always pegged to the bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down and it follows and otherwise ethereum will always stay below the bitcoin. If that can become independent and it gives a lot of chance to the ethereum to surpass the bitcoin but it'll take a very long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
No one really knows what will happen during that time. In fact this year has brought us the whole cryptocommuity with too many surprises that we never imagined. In anyways I don't think ETH can actually do that. All coins depend on BTC so it'll be difficult for any of the ALTs to surpass BTC
Activity: 511
August 12, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
ETH has a long way to go to pass the price of BTC. I think even in 2019, BTC will take the lead. May be forever? Who know. Let's see
People always compare eth to bitcoin although price are volatile investors still use bitcoin. Exactly it takes time to surpass bitcoin. So I think eth cannot pass btc because users are into btc who believes the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Activity: 105
August 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
i think it's hard, even with ethereum popularity right now. i don't say impossible but it's still hard. since the last time bitcoin was rising ethereum can't even following bitcoin uptrends
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 12, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
What am I listening to? ETH will pass Bitcoin. The answer is never and do not expect to happen. If you are a long-term investor, 90% of people will invest in BTC as it is the king of Cryptocurrency and will definitely stay in the top position until the market ends. Of course, if ETH wants to cross the BTC, ETH needs to raise prices to the highest level
Yes, ethereum will never value better than bitcoins but it is so far still the next big thing after bitcoin but expecting to find the next big thing like bitcoin is actually too much to be asking. The thing here is no one knows the future and even if we are picking a very good project with a usable product in real life which would possibly bring about a lot of demand for it, still does not mean we can know how much it would end up being except to just hold and hope for the best.

Ethererum may value more than what it is currently having but that does not mean it will value more than bitcoins. I guess no altcoin as of now is having the features and capability to pass bitcoins as most of the altcoins are not getting used in real life but gaining value only through speculations.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 12, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
What am I listening to? ETH will pass Bitcoin. The answer is never and do not expect to happen. If you are a long-term investor, 90% of people will invest in BTC as it is the king of Cryptocurrency and will definitely stay in the top position until the market ends. Of course, if ETH wants to cross the BTC, ETH needs to raise prices to the highest level
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
The market for cryptography is not something that can not happen, but in my expectation, these expectations will help you hold the ETH for longer, so you will choose to sell them at good prices. than
Activity: 191
August 12, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
No, I'm sure no coin can beat the BTC price in the future. BTC is still the king of the cryptographic market, so it's not easy for other coin to pass.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
This will surelly not happen. Many big instutional investors are coming and they will invest probably only into Bitcoin because they are finding only "stable" and trusted coins. As you can see Bitcoin is the most stable coin these days and its dominance is rising  Cool.
As much as I did not like bitcoin, but still what is happening now is clearly not a plus for the market. I believe that there are several very promising projects on the market that are capable of attracting major players including ETH.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 11, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
This will surelly not happen. Many big instutional investors are coming and they will invest probably only into Bitcoin because they are finding only "stable" and trusted coins. As you can see Bitcoin is the most stable coin these days and its dominance is rising  Cool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
August 11, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
I dont think any of altcoin can pass bitcoin marketcap, bitcoin will be at the top of the market everytime in my opinion, others are just altcoin and most of them are useless maybe next 3-4 years eth or others can be worthless.
August 11, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
I think that ETН is a good altcoin, however it will not be able to outrun bitcoin in the future. Yes, ETН is very promising and projects are made on it as well, it has a strong team, but I still think that it is not possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 11, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
unfortunately it will not. are you serious? in 2019? its very easy to answer no it wont, without doubting ethereum potential, it will need or take very long time for ethereum to pass or even reach bitcoin price. i know ethereum was the game changer of cryptocurrency, but bitcoin still leads all cryptocurrency and will do for many long time in the future. bitcoin as cryprocurrency benchmark will never passed by any altcoin in the near future. they have to develop many thing to do.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
No way.What is ETH purpose ? What real worlds problem is ETH solving ? Feeding scammy ICOs ?
SPOKKZ
August 11, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
No, I do not think Ethereum ever can even get closer to bitcoin. There are two different levels at all, in addition, BTC supports much more whales than ETHs. Recently Ethereum has been cheaper and Bitcoin has become more expensive.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 10, 2018, 07:06:24 PM
Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, it's really popular, a lot of investors hold this altcoin. Many ICO projects also use Ethereum's platform. Indeed Ethereum has great potential. However, I think it would be very difficult for Ethereum to overcome Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it controls all altcoin. I think in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and no altcoin can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
No it is impossible for the simple reason that Bitcoin is much older and more influential than Ethereum. In 5 years, this forecast may be more optimistic
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
It is possible that ethereum will exceed bitcoin with the approval of the proof of stake in the year 2019
Pages:
Jump to: