Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 5. (Read 60657 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 04:12:40 AM
i have seen similar problems more than ten times. ETH is hard to surpass Bitcoin. If u study the encrypted data carefully, u will find out. Bitcoin has always led the market.

I agree with you, ethereum will be having a hard time to overtake bitcoin even in many years to come because of large market capitalization, price gap and mass support. Ethereum should maintain its rank in second place first because the threat of ripple to overtake it again is always there. Ripple's future is promising because many global banks are joining the fray and ethereum should continue to improve itself to counter the growth of ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 20, 2019, 01:20:34 AM
i have seen similar problems more than ten times. ETH is hard to surpass Bitcoin. If u study the encrypted data carefully, u will find out. Bitcoin has always led the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 19, 2019, 07:57:42 AM
we are now 2019 and still ethereum can't pass bitcoin, there is no cryptos that can pass bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the king of cryptos.
- Indeed, bitcoin is always a king and dominates the entire crypto market, eth or all other candidates have no chance to defeat bitcoin, this is something we can see very clearly for years, the absolute and overwhelming power of bitcoin. Although eth is probably very potential and is always considered by others to be a competitor in the future with bitcoin but it's just a silly rumor, there's nothing to prove it, the gap between eth and bitcoin remains unchanged, even eth is slowly exhausted, facing a lot of risk of losing position when crypto in the back is thriving

BTC and ETH are very different. 

It is unlikely the ETH/USD exchange rate will ever approach the BTC/USD exchange rate.  This is because significantly more ETH is produced per day than BTC.
You are right, as ETH increasing more than BTC per day their price gap will increase too. In this case, there will have no way to pass bitcoin and day by day it will go back.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 08:00:12 PM
Let's wait, I hope there will be a big surprise in 2019 so this will be good for the market, if ethereum can pass bitcoin this will make all devs. excited and marketcap can reach more than $ 1 trillion.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

It is insane to expect Bitcoin to be more like Ethereum.

Bitcoin is not a blockchain technology development system.
of course ethereum won't compensate for bitcoin. I think this is impossible. bitcoin has a huge value and market. and ethereum I thought it would never be like that. even though the condition of bitcoin is down, but bitcoin will still be the best.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 18, 2019, 02:16:25 PM
Unfortunately it will be very difficult because the new policies and ambitions of ETH do not accredit it as the future #1, there are other projects better positioned, for example, I do not like and I do not know XRP, even being my vondade, leaving my opinion aside, they are more organized, people who support them too, although some are newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
January 18, 2019, 02:02:31 PM
BTC is the ultimate store of value coin with a fixed total supply and the same does not apply to Ethereum so it is not going to pass BTC ever.
of course they will never be the same. in a fixed amount, maybe btc will be better in value. but in technology development I think BTC must continue to develop their system like some new altcoins with a better blockchain technology development system.

It is insane to expect Bitcoin to be more like Ethereum.

Bitcoin is not a blockchain technology development system.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 01:40:43 PM
BTC is the ultimate store of value coin with a fixed total supply and the same does not apply to Ethereum so it is not going to pass BTC ever.
of course they will never be the same. in a fixed amount, maybe btc will be better in value. but in technology development I think BTC must continue to develop their system like some new altcoins with a better blockchain technology development system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 18, 2019, 01:33:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
January 18, 2019, 01:27:46 PM
we are now 2019 and still ethereum can't pass bitcoin, there is no cryptos that can pass bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the king of cryptos.
- Indeed, bitcoin is always a king and dominates the entire crypto market, eth or all other candidates have no chance to defeat bitcoin, this is something we can see very clearly for years, the absolute and overwhelming power of bitcoin. Although eth is probably very potential and is always considered by others to be a competitor in the future with bitcoin but it's just a silly rumor, there's nothing to prove it, the gap between eth and bitcoin remains unchanged, even eth is slowly exhausted, facing a lot of risk of losing position when crypto in the back is thriving

BTC and ETH are very different. 

It is unlikely the ETH/USD exchange rate will ever approach the BTC/USD exchange rate.  This is because significantly more ETH is produced per day than BTC.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 18, 2019, 09:36:55 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 09:15:01 AM
I think that not in 2019 and not in subsequent years Ethereum will not be able to do bitcoin in price. On capitalization I think this is also not possible since Bitcoin dominates by more than 50 percent.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 06:33:25 AM
I think ethereum will just play around $150 - $250 this year. It won't be easy for ethereum to get back to $1k because it needs another 3-5 years where the market will recover or any another possible bull run that will happen. But what will never happen is passing btc because the truth is that xrp or btc cash can come at 2nd place to replace it.
Now there is absolutely no one who knows what the future of the market will be. We all hope that the market can recover to be able to make changes for the bounty hunter participants
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:29:33 AM
I think ethereum will just play around $150 - $250 this year. It won't be easy for ethereum to get back to $1k because it needs another 3-5 years where the market will recover or any another possible bull run that will happen. But what will never happen is passing btc because the truth is that xrp or btc cash can come at 2nd place to replace it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 06:22:20 AM
That would be impossible for now, not even coming closer to bitcoin's market capitalization. Overtaking the top coin will require years of continuing price uptrends and growing capitalization in the market and that coin should also equally popular. Ethereum might instead look for the possible return of ripple on its curren rank in coinmarketcap if its suffer another price declines in the future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 05:27:26 AM
Ethereum can never pass Bitcoin. In price, in market cap I don't see it surpassing bitcoin in any way. The dominance of bitcoin will there as long as bitcoin is the foundation of crypto.

All I see this year is Ethereum coming out strong and regaining its number 2 spot. And this will even be after the update. Thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 18, 2019, 01:50:40 AM
In the current situation of the market and the price of ETH, it is impossible to cross the value of BTC in this year but with the developments, they are doing the transaction speed of ETH blockchain will increase very fastly. In the coming years, there is a huge chance the price of ETH will cross the value ot BTC with the developments they are doing.
Activity: 658
January 18, 2019, 12:51:15 AM
Everything will depend on how these coins will be developed and improved further. Theoretically, this could be, if in the future Bitcoin will not maintain its competitiveness. Not necessarily ethereum, any promising coin can overtake bitcoin in the future if it stays in place. This is unlikely to happen this year, but in the future, it is possible.
Activity: 1344
January 18, 2019, 12:14:33 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 16, 2019, 06:31:01 PM
not only eth, no other coin can pass btc in marketcap.
it can go as this until 2030s when a new chain better than blockchain occurs.
I agree with you that any coin or token cant pass bitcoin until the blockchain loss its importance. The only fake currency may pass blockchain for example on yobit 1 Liza means about 2000BTC right now. A few days ago it was about 6kBTC. As it is scam coin on a scam site we can't take it seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: