Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 8. (Read 60657 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
it depends on what aspect of ethereum will pass bitcoin, but in my opinion in terms of bitcoin will never be exceeded ethereum, if in terms of price it is very unlikely because ethereum prices are very far from the price of bitcoin and in terms of trading is also still dominated by bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 09:03:53 AM
No, it is quite impossible to pass bitcoin for ETH. ETH is altcoin and BTC is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a huge number of users and it is popular among the crypto dealers for long-term investment.
in my opinion, ethereum has much more economic relevance and practical interest among users of cryptocurrency. We really understand that most of the tokens are built on the erc20 platform and this increases the chances of success for success.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
November 11, 2018, 05:19:39 AM
No, it is quite impossible to pass bitcoin for ETH. ETH is altcoin and BTC is the king of all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a huge number of users and it is popular among the crypto dealers for long-term investment.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 10, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
No, that's obviously not going to happen as we can see, the market is struggling and so with the cryptos too. Most of investors even think that ethereum will bounce back this year but it looks like it's not going to happen this time as its market price remains at 200$ mark.
Activity: 343
November 10, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?
If the ETH hypothesis passes Bitcoin i think there will be a big change in the crypto market. But perhaps this will not happen as people always consider Bitcoin the currency they want to target and own. We are assured Bitcoin is unique and has no competitors in the crypto market.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 10, 2018, 02:11:35 PM
This guy is a funny one, how can anyone in the world ask such kid of question? Well I guess by now there's no need to answer your question because the bitcoin has shown you it true potential. There's is no way you can compare two, man - more especially when it comes to market value
I think answer is clear. ETH never pass BTC because goals of both projects are different. And BTC will be gold always but ETH never will be silver or same. ETH is fuel only. And as fuel it will be necessary but not so expensive
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
Dont think the price of Eth will pass Btc in the coming years .The price of eth is not stable as the price of btc ,eth continue to decrease in price most of the time leading to loss in value of many altcoins unlike btc where a slight change in it price help improve the price of other altcoins.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:03:36 PM
This guy is a funny one, how can anyone in the world ask such kid of question? Well I guess by now there's no need to answer your question because the bitcoin has shown you it true potential. There's is no way you can compare two, man - more especially when it comes to market value
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 10, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
i think its possible, becouse ETH have good roadmap in 2019, and have good updates. we can see togather.
In any case, ethereum has a lot of prospects in the future, which will increase after the renewal of Constantinople. As for Bitcoin, my trust in it has significantly decreased, but nevertheless the market still depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
November 10, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
i think its possible, becouse ETH have good roadmap in 2019, and have good updates. we can see togather.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
There is a possibility that everything in the crypto world can happen, but the Ethereum will never pass bitcoin in the short term. Bitcoin will be available for many years and I don't see any reason why it should change.

no need to hurry. ath can easily overtake btc in the next few years.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
November 09, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
There is a possibility that everything in the crypto world can happen, but the Ethereum will never pass bitcoin in the short term. Bitcoin will be available for many years and I don't see any reason why it should change.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
November 09, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin don't has a good position in market now, but I think, that ethereum would not to pass it in 2019. BTC still strong enough.
Activity: 644
November 09, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
I was hoping that it would happen when the dependency on Bitcoin reduces. But thinking about it now I don't think eth will do it ever . Now other altcoins are growing stronger.
The fact is that other altcoins do not have such prospects as ethereum. Of course, everyone understands What is the power of Bitcoin, but lately it has lost its relevance, And ethereum can take a leading place in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 09, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
I was hoping that it would happen when the dependency on Bitcoin reduces. But thinking about it now I don't think eth will do it ever . Now other altcoins are growing stronger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 09, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
Not gonna happen I'm a big fan of Ethereum because I'm using some Ethereum Dapps, but about the fact that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin on 2019, it will never gonna happen and it will never happen, Bitcoin is the king and the father of all cryptocurrency it will become a store of value
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
Your predictions are too absurd, now you see the price of these two coins are quite far apart, can be said is too big, ETH now only $ 200 and BTC is 6400 $. So until the new ETH value can rise as high as the BTC.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
November 09, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
Ether has performed well in 2017, we may not say the same for 2018 but I do strongly believe ether will do well in 2019 but the idea that ether will pass bitcoin in price and value is totally false!  Bitcoin remain the most valuable and the most popular Cryptocurrency!
ethereum only wants to be a successor because they will face more pressure if they try to be number 1 now. They will remain under bitcoin with all the updates that are constantly being prepared, at least they can maximize profits from smart contracts every year and the most important thing is to prioritize continuous profits before actually becoming popular in the next 5 years.
Activity: 555
November 09, 2018, 03:11:30 AM
this will take a long time for eth to compete with BTC because a lot of enthusiasts and BTC are very suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 437
November 09, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
I do not believe ETH can make a big shock and can overtake Bitcoin. The difference between Bitcoin and ETH is too large so this can not happen in the future. ETH also has the risk of ripple across in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: