Pages:
Author

Topic: WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ? - page 6. (Read 60657 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 16, 2019, 05:57:09 PM
WIll ETH pass BTC in 2019 ?

On the current stage, I would ask will XRP pass BTC, but anyways I doubt in both scenarios. Bitcoin is a first and will stay such.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 16, 2019, 05:54:06 PM
Ether very much cheaper. I think many investors are disappointed in this project. That is why I think that ETHER will not be able to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 05:34:04 PM
Yesterday, this centralized currency once again proved that its development team openly and unprincipledly manipulates the market only in their personal interests. What is the main interest is that, to earn for themselves.
And in general, if you take into account many factors, then the ether will never reach the heights of Bitcoin.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 01:51:41 PM
Seamless emergence is very important for this update. The shortest time will come out. No need to panic.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
January 16, 2019, 01:34:43 PM
I really doubt if ETH will pass BTC. In 2019 and following years it is just very extremely unlikely. BTC is doing well and a pass of ETH would require big issues for BTC which I can't see really right now.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 16, 2019, 10:59:45 AM
Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time
I agree with you and want to add one thing that if ETH increase too much then it will be 20%of a bitcoin. I mean to buy a bitcoin you have to at least 5 ethreum. 20% price of bitcoin can be the highest price of ethereum. Let's see what's going on the market about ethereum and bitcoin.

not only eth, no other coin can pass btc in marketcap.
it can go as this until 2030s when a new chain better than blockchain occurs.
We are all  assuming and seeing things what is in front of us, who knows what will happen after 5 years, though most likely bitcoin as the first crypto and being well known is really hard to surpassed not ETH alone but each project who's ambition to overtaken the position of bitcoin being number one in entire crypto industry, but we will see what will happen after the next generations  if there's changes that will happen to the market.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2019, 05:44:28 AM
What does transcendence mean?
impossible. Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency, and its consensus is the most powerful, so Ethereum will never surpass Bitcoin, and the Avengers will not succeed. Ethereum is just an application-level blockchain. Bitcoin is the founder of the blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 16, 2019, 02:40:14 AM
Ethereum can not even come close to bitcoin, although it is in second place, but there is a huge difference between them and Ethereum will not be able to compensate it for a very long time
I agree with you and want to add one thing that if ETH increase too much then it will be 20%of a bitcoin. I mean to buy a bitcoin you have to at least 5 ethreum. 20% price of bitcoin can be the highest price of ethereum. Let's see what's going on the market about ethereum and bitcoin.

not only eth, no other coin can pass btc in marketcap.
it can go as this until 2030s when a new chain better than blockchain occurs.
Activity: 256
January 15, 2019, 05:05:13 PM
In terms of price - only if BTC drops really low.
In terms of fundamentals - very likely. Inflation used to be the worst fundamental trait of ETH that really put it behind BTC.
I think it's gonna get fixed as early as 2019.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 15, 2019, 03:31:14 PM
Activity: 390
January 15, 2019, 03:18:57 PM
Eth has chances to pass bitcoin in 2019, so I predict that there will be a movement after upgrade in January.
Well, as for me there might be a movement this month and eth will rise to btc
no i don't think Ethereum can pass Bitcoin even for more 5-10 year again, that's so hard for any altcoin replace bitcoin position from the top and be the king, bitcoin is a central of cryptocurrency
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 15, 2019, 02:56:22 PM
I like the Ether for a number of great reasons. But let's face it. Ether, just like any other of the existing crypto currencies, will not exceed Bitcoin.
Bitcoin creation is a true innovation. All altcoins are just minor variants of a giant innovation - Bitcoin.
That is why Bitcoin is truly considered the king of all crypto currencies. Perhaps in the future there will be a new innovation that will surpass Bitcoin, but now there is no such.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 15, 2019, 11:02:37 AM
I think btc and eth will move together, so do other altcoins. several platforms have started to develop, such as eos and neo. I think this is good news for the crypto market. where all coins grow together in the market, and do not compete with each other.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 15, 2019, 10:58:48 AM
How? I don't believe in that and will always be. BTC is king, this will continue for a long time.
Agree with your opinion, that until now it cannot be denied with reality. Bitcoin is still the best and is still the benchmark for all existing coins and I am sure it will continue for an unlimited period of time.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 15, 2019, 10:13:52 AM
How? I don't believe in that and will always be. BTC is king, this will continue for a long time.
Agree with your opinion, that until now it cannot be denied with reality. Bitcoin is still the best and is still the benchmark for all existing coins and I am sure it will continue for an unlimited period of time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
January 14, 2019, 02:31:48 PM
Stop dreaming. Wake up and stop thinking of the impossible. There are only 17 million Bitcoins in circulation worldwide while there are over 100 million ethereums in circulation worldwide. With this simple arithmetic I guess you may understand why Bitcoin will forever be more valuable than Ethereum
Why you are telling to stop their dream. Let them make a dream which never will be true. Only foolish people can make such a dream that eth will pass bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 13, 2019, 07:14:05 PM
Stop dreaming. Wake up and stop thinking of the impossible. There are only 17 million Bitcoins in circulation worldwide while there are over 100 million ethereums in circulation worldwide. With this simple arithmetic I guess you may understand why Bitcoin will forever be more valuable than Ethereum
Activity: 162
Need money
January 13, 2019, 02:50:43 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 13, 2019, 01:25:26 PM
This will not happen in the coming years. None of the coins can bypass bitcoin, it is digital gold, the first cryptocurrency and everything depends on it
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 01:11:59 PM
In 2019?? Not even in the future. Well, the answer is No... Ethereum or any other coin can't pass bitcoin. They are all dependent on bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: