Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 17. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
November 18, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
The only way to make ethereum become more stable is mass adoption since it is still not a household name like bitcoin. For enterprise level ethereum is quite popular but still has threat because large corporation may copy ethereum's idea and they will become a rival instead of ally. Crypto ATM is bearish so is the price stability of ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 18, 2018, 12:37:29 AM
the advantages possessed by EThereum make it even more valuable in the future unless suddenly there are technological rivals (yes who knows)
but for this reason I am sure of the future of ETH.
It's a very small market. Doubt any 'sudden technological rival' will do much. If decentralized applications is a real thing providing real value to real people, ETH will be valuable. If not, it won't. It's not about competition though, IMO.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
November 18, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
When you speak of stable just what do you mean? If you got to experience how it was like back then when every week/day coins like bitcoin could lose or gain over $500 on average.. then today's price movements can be appreciated because this is the only time prices have stabilized after a long time. And for coins like eth it's interesting to see that it doesn't lose much in a time of a bear run despite being interlinked with other crypto changes.

Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 18, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
the advantages possessed by EThereum make it even more valuable in the future unless suddenly there are technological rivals (yes who knows)
but for this reason I am sure of the future of ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
ETH is an electronic currency with modern technology. Many projects have trusted and selected the technology of ETH as the basis for development. Therefore, ETH will play a decisive role in the future of the Altcoin market. Many people believe the crypto market is the future of financial markets, the ETH will be increasingly stable and rising prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
If the demand grows, the price will goes up. There are also many reasons why it goes down but if the price of ethereum will become stable in the future.
I am not sure if it really helps a lot, as there are plenty of people that are getting profit from unstable price of ethereum.

If it it will become stable, I'm pretty sure that they will lost the big profit that they will surely gain and many will surely stop investing from it as they will only gain a little profit upon holding it in a long time.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I don't think ETH will going to be stable in the latter future. since, the cryptomarket is very flexible, there is a lot of changes especially to its current market volume and market value. Also, it is better not to become a stable coin in order for people to gain profit to it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Sure ethereum will grow in the future and become more stable now. Etereum is one of the currencies I always thought would have a great future in the years to come. ethereum is one of the main foundations of electronic money. I believe the next time we are going to use it as a coin. In many countries it is used in payment and transaction methods
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
Crypto market is highly volatile and ETH is not an exception. I have not noticed that the market capitalization of ETH is growing every day, but I see the opposite as we are in a declining market. The purpose of ETH is not to be stable, it is the role of stable coins.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
I believe that there will be, since the project has a great and global future, and in the future many will use this token, so certainly Yes,and I want to draw your attention to one detail, on this platform 100 tokens and projects are placed and fees for ETH lead,and in the future when more money enters the market,it will be more stable
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
ETH is a crypto currency that has a good foundation and a strong community. But this is not a simple problem, because the developer must be able to maintain price stability. With the provision of smart contract eth is eligible to dominate the crypto market. When the price is unstable it will affect other tokens based ethereum.
Activity: 421
November 17, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

What do you mean be more stable? in terms of fix value? For me, because of the volatility it will get more higher in the near future in the market for sure. Especially Ethereum so far are too cheap in terms of its value, where its good to buy now then hold. Where most of the community also are bullish at the moment to avoid risk as well.
Activity: 420
November 17, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
Well , I do not think that Ethereum will be stable in the future , the cryptocurrency market differs from other markets in that it is very voluntary, and I think that coins will not be stable either!
Activity: 224
November 17, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
Depends from simple things like how many people will invest in it. I don't see right now which way will use Buterin his influence for bringing new investors
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
At the moment the value of ethereum drops again. But i believe that the value of ethereum will become more stable in the future. I think more and more investors will buy ethereum and this will make ethereum more stable.
indeed there are still many who believe that eth will increase. but there are also those who complain about the current situation. if I still believe and believe that the market will recover. therefore we don't predict first. if there is no truth.
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
Well, if the market of course will pass again for 1 trillion and will grow and there will be fixed then of course it will be stable for the next 5 years is unlikely to happen!
Activity: 645
November 17, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
I think that ETH is always under threat. The problem is that he is the king of ICO. And he is always at risk. On the one hand, this is the most used coin. But on the other hand, at any time, the fraudsters can withdraw their ETH and bring the market down.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
I think that etherum can experience more decrease because now many new tokens are using their eos, waves, NEO as a platform. ethereum is now a new and strong  competitor, eos. If the etherum does not continue to develop its markers, it won't be stable in the future. And ETH should solve the mining problem
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
November 17, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
The need for an altcoin that is independent of bitcoin im terms of stability of market prices and value is very needed, and ethereum seem to be the number one candidate for such.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

The Ethereum project is in a very competitive environment. Everyone wants to take away part of the market. Many developers create their projects for this. Therefore, I very much doubt that Ethereum will ever become stable. The blockchain technology is developing very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: