Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 20. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 07:35:56 AM
Yes, Ethereum will be more stable in future because it provides huge potential and it gives huge profit. It is very promising and profitable. Market is also very strong and people have full faith on it. After Bitcoin it comes 2nd in rank. It covers whole market in very short period.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 07:03:11 AM
Like all decentralized crypto currency, ethereum can not be stable in price by its nature. The ethereum price, like the other crypto currencies, is formed exclusively on the basis of the supply-demand ratio, and they are never constant, as it is influenced by numerous market participants with completely different price actions with respect to ethereum.!!
Activity: 644
November 16, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
In principle, everything in the future should be more stable. But the human factor in cryptocurrencies is a fickle thing. So the stability in question
In fact, if you analyze the entire cryptocurrency market, not a single coin showed stability in its pricing. Thus ethereum can also depend on many factors and fluctuate in price very much.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 16, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
In principle, everything in the future should be more stable. But the human factor in cryptocurrencies is a fickle thing. So the stability in question
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
I really hope so, but there are still some doubts about this, because they say that today it’s best not to hope for anything very serious at all. Especially this year, because the market today is showing terrible things.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 16, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
I do not even know what to think, the market is so unstable that it is very difficult to assume what will happen next. Well, the ethereum is losing its position even without a fall in the market, I don’t know what to expect from it in the future, maybe it will become more stable, but it probably will not return its position.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
November 16, 2018, 06:07:15 AM
I don't think there will be an altcoin that will stabilize in the future. because I'm sure many people don't want that to happen. for some people to be stable are all nightmares because they are definitely a loss to get profit from trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
This is a question for the stability of cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market as a whole, and not only in the stability of etherium. The stability of the ether, as well as the stability of the entire market, directly depends on the stability of Bitcoin, this has been repeated many times. In the future, Bitcoin will either become stable or will cease to be interesting when all the money is pumped out of the market.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
November 16, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
Yeah, it must become more syable with new updates expected to occur in January.
They will solve some scalability issues and it will make ethereum more stable.
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
The team constantly illuminates the upcoming updates, because immediately there is no question of inaction. The project aims to solve the most painful problems in the near future, which will certainly give a big impetus to the growth of the coin price.
Personally, I now increase the total number of coins, because they prepare to launch pos.
Activity: 113
November 15, 2018, 05:50:14 PM
Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin, so it always has a future in the near future, so while there is an opportunity you need to buy it as much as possible!
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 15, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
I hope, otherwise  getting harder and harder to believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 15, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
I think in the future the price become stable and high price. I believe to ethereum to up the value because more people for sure will invest to the ethereum and I think after 2 to 3 years it will become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I like Ethereum, thanks to him there is a huge number of new projects with their tokens created in the Ethereum blockchain. However, ETH has more and more competitors and it needs to increase the speed of the network.
Activity: 518
November 15, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
If the market continues to grow in capitalization , then of course it will become more stable, the same bitcoin and Ethereum I think will be more stable!
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 04:18:27 PM
If I manage to implement everything planned by Vitaly, I think etherium will become very stable. When will the update be visible.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 15, 2018, 03:56:48 PM
Ethereum will be stable as long as bitcoin is stable ....
The time shows that wen btc rise eth also rises and when btc fall eth fall.
And now ripple run over Ethereum its now at second place XD

regards
OTC
Activity: 196
November 15, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
Yes. I believe so. The market hasn't gone well this year. However, I surely believe that ethereum will be more stable in the future. Though the price isn't stable yet, there's hope that ethereum will be more stable in the future.
Activity: 560
November 15, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
I think it will be. Because 2019 year would be so good for altcoins to invest in and ethereum will change the btc on the top.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
I think the words stable and cryptocurrency are antonyms, that is, different words in meaning. I think stability is in the cryptocurrency world and does not smell, at least in the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: