Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 18. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Ethereum is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies. I think that in the future nothing will change . When bitcoin crashes , falls and ETH and other currencies. Here, everything is logical and correct. In my opinion with the new updates the situation with Ethereum can be adjusted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
At the moment the value of ethereum drops again. But i believe that the value of ethereum will become more stable in the future. I think more and more investors will buy ethereum and this will make ethereum more stable.
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

Currently both btc and eth are stable. I do not think eth will be more stable. They will either stabilize or they will mutate. ETH is used a lot, it will be unstable but in good direction.
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
In my opinion, ethereum will be more stable in the future because more people that use ethereum make the balance of supply and demand for ethereum more stable. Although ethereum is easier than bitcoin but ethereum is proven to provide tangible benefits that can be felt by all people. The technology brought by ethereum is also very capable, innovative and distinctive. Until now, I have not found a coin that has characteristics exceeding ethereum. I think that ethereum is the most perfect coin among crypto currencies. This ethereum benefit actually makes the ethereum market more active day by day. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has higher growth accompanied by appropriate capabilities. Therefore, ethereum indeed deserves to be the king of ICO. I'm sure ethereum will be more stable, potentially successful, and become the king of crypto currencies in the future. I only hope that this ethereum will encourage the emergence of other more powerful and innovative crypto currency coins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 17, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
I think that cryptocurrency market has stabilized in the last few months, with more institutional investors stepping in and more regulators trying to comprise the new industry into their legal frameworks.Ethereum is surrounded by bearish sentiment because of the uncertainty about its future plans.
we can see that the market conditions are currently in a downturn and this year is the worst in my opinion, the cause this time is due to the hard work against the BCH and the price of ethereum is getting worse than before.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
I think that cryptocurrency market has stabilized in the last few months, with more institutional investors stepping in and more regulators trying to comprise the new industry into their legal frameworks.Ethereum is surrounded by bearish sentiment because of the uncertainty about its future plans.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
in my opinion Ethereum will not be stable in the future, because Ethereum will grow and increase, so in my opinion it is impossible if Ethereum will be stable, because in my opinion in cryptocurrency there are only two choices, that is increase or down and in the future Ethereum will choose to increase.
I, don't think it will stable because we can't predict what it goes in a future every coin has a potential to be a future exchange in payment so I believe much better to be stay keep monitoring.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
I also very much hope that in the future Ethereum may become more stable. But even now it is in any case a reliable and profitable investment for the future. Since today Ethereum remains the real king of the crypto market with excellent development potential in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 16, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Definitely ETH will be more stable than now, but I believe that stability will come along with the stability of the whole market. If bitcoin will continue to be volatile then ethereum will be the same
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 16, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

I hope Ethereum will be stable in the future. It can not be said where the market goes. Bitcoin and all the coins vary once in a while, prices decrease again. But since the price of ethereum has decreased a lot, it can be said to be stabilized.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
Ethereum has a great potential, it uses advanced technology and has a lot of users, just like Bitcoin it will still grow, Ethereum is still young considering it was released in 2015, I'm looking forward for more on that platform, people still consider eth as the 2nd most efficient cryptocoin on cryptohub nect to the King which is Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
In the near future, Ethereum will definitely not be stable. After all, they plan to release updates.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 16, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
even though there are many ICOS in the market conditions that are growing, therefore the capitalization will be very young related to bitcoin every day
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
November 16, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
To be honest i do  not think that there is way that etherum is stable in the future, but you have to look at the fact that ethereum is one of the coins that have potential in the future
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
NO! it will never happen in this community.
Ethereum is created to be a cryptocurrency.
Crypto is designed for the people, and the price will be demand from the people!
People will go out of ETH if there will be a price stabling.
We are here to gain from its up and downs.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:15:13 PM
When the market become stable, Ethereum will also be stable. Being in the top 3 cryptocurrency, Ethereum won't be left behind. Ethereum's downtrend is the effect of the whole cryptocurrency being down for almost a year now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 12:10:49 PM
That depend on your own definition of stable,but i feel the nature of crypto itself does not allow for stability cause that is the only way to make noney out of crypto.If is about rise,then it will surely rise.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
November 16, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
yes, I can see that the market is getting stable now it is a good sign from here I think it should get stable.
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
I do not think the value of ETH is stable at some level in the future. In the future, ETH will be the largest investment option in the future because of the very good ETH technology platform and many altcoin developed based on its technology. Investing in ETH is always a safe and profitable investment option. Its value is constantly changing and evolving over time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
I think ETH will not be stable next year. ETH is ranked third in coinmarketcap.
ETH gave way to XRP. XRP is ranked second in coinmarketcap. In 2019 ETH will grow in price but there will be no stability.
Pages:
Jump to: