Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 19. (Read 53192 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 16, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
By now it is no secret that the team behind Ethereum are very brilliant set of people, if ERC-20 tokens and Smart Contracts are any indications.. if they continue with this stride, I think Ethereum would turn out to be one of the strongest forces in the Crypto market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
The stability of this coin depends primarily on the project team and its founder. It also depends on supply and demand in the market; if they are equal, then there will be stability. Unconditionally the coin will still live on even if the price still falls down.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 16, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
along with the development of the crypto world in the future I am sure Ethereum will be more stable, even though there is actually no stable coin in the crypto world Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 16, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

Well, the reason why a lot of people are interested in ethereum aside from it being one of the most used platform is because of it's market volatility, which is profitable for short/long-term traders. It depends whether if it will be stable or not, but we are all aware that being stable in price sometimes mean there's no much movement or activity in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I can not predict it, but I do not believe in any predictions of anyone, I see the current ETH price fake down to only $ 177 which is very low price, so I think That should not be high expectations, so we will be vulnerable to losses
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 16, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
Ethereum can become stable, if only it remains the only platform on which you can write smart contracts and launch ICO. It is also necessary to solve all existing technical problems in the network. And over time, it will not be possible for speculators to earn money on this coin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
I think Yes, Ethereum will be more stable in the future. Ethereum has a great potential, and it is not in vain that it takes the second place after bitcoin. Unfortunately, Ethereum is not having the best of times, but the whole cryptocurrency market is unstable now.
Activity: 308
November 16, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
I will give about one month for ethereum could be back to higher price about $500 above or become down lower right now under $200, maybe if keep lower under $200 I will left ethereum and try invest at other coin.
who know about Altcoi price in few month again, at this time is a hard time for altcoin price grow up
Activity: 504
November 16, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
I will give about one month for ethereum could be back to higher price about $500 above or become down lower right now under $200, maybe if keep lower under $200 I will left ethereum and try invest at other coin.
Activity: 308
November 16, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Cryptocurrency value is fluctuative that's why is too difficult for get stable price, even more with Ethereum Specification
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 16, 2018, 09:39:54 AM
I believe ethereum will continue to grow in the future because its developers are always active in improving the features of the coin. But it is also a cryptocurrency like bitcoin so it will never become stable because of its volatility. If ethereum become stable its price will going to remain unchange for a period of time and traders will not earn profits from their trade. The hodlers will also have to wait for more months or years before their targetprice is reached.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 16, 2018, 09:15:18 AM
While we are waiting for stability from the market, namely from Ethereum and Bitcoin, we should focus our attention on other altcoins that, in an unstable market, could generate revenue, and make our investments much more in the future. Now the market is developing well project ETHEERA. A project with a successful team and constant development in the market. I plan to invest in this project in the near future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 16, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
Nevertheless, we do not know what will happen to all cryptocurrencies in a couple of years, it is possible that the scenario will not become more volatile with the arrival of a large amount of funds, including ethereum will no longer be volatile
Activity: 170
November 16, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
I hope that Etherherium will be stable, considering that there are many devotees. but for now why etherium prices plummeted, because I had full hope for etherium, because I preferred trading on etherium.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 08:27:35 AM
ethereum won't be a stable coin. however, he will still be a coin with high volatility. because of the initial function of ethereum not as a stable coin.
There will be no stable coins on the cryptocurrency market, because volatility is one of the advantages of the market for making money. And when  cryptocurrencies will be legalized in many countries, the coins will have stability.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Cryptocurrency market has never seen stability. The biggest feature of the crypto market is that the price is volatile. Everyone supports the thought that he wants but I think Ethereum will succeed in the future and the ethereum will never die.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
ethereum won't be a stable coin. however, he will still be a coin with high volatility. because of the initial function of ethereum not as a stable coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 16, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
The stability of any cryptocurrency depends on many factors. With regards to Ethereum, these are issues of scalability and transaction costs. If the upcoming hardfork helps the platform to solve these problems, then, obviously, it will raise the value of the ether in the eyes of the crypto community and it will be possible to hope for stability.
Activity: 262
November 16, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
Any cryptocurrency that lasts a certain time and does not die already has a chance to balance. But you need to wait for the balance of the market as a whole, otherwise if the entire market is storming, then this affects each coin individually.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2018, 07:44:32 AM
I really love Ethereum and believe in its great potential for successful future development and gradual price increase. But you need to understand that there can not be fully stable cryptocurrencies, their price can sometimes change very rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: