Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 29. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:50:40 PM
In my opinion, strong coins will survive, which will offer a good product. Which will interest investors. It's those who have strong teams and potential Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:43:26 PM
It may be that those coins that once we will use in everyday life, have not even come out. It should be something improved and understandable to everyone. Only btc itself will remain unchanged, now it's our gold.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
There is a lot to investigate in the crypto trade. The issue of the project to be invested is very important to the team workers. Especially in Ico's, scam too much. Therefore, it is necessary to take time. There will be many ico 's going up in the future.

Fraudulent projects will gradually be phased out of the market as laws are increasingly difficult for them, as ponzi projects this year have been delisted from exchanges such as BCC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

More than 50% of the crypto coin doesn't survive, some just enter into the market to benefit their own good and later on abandoned the coin. A coin will likely to survive if the community is active.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
I don't know for and can't say for sure all crypto can survive, some will fall or die, from here we must be observant if it will be investment in crypto especially now many coint popping up, should be able to choose which is worth to be investment and potency
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
if I personally think that I do have some crypto coins that have disappeared from this market due to the lack of interest in the coin. if crypto coin that can be predicted to enter the real digital currency in my opinion is ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
I think with me here many will agree, survive those coins which the developer does not throw them , and of course that was a good product
Activity: 118
September 07, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
all coins will not survive. even before the fall of the market, many coins depreciated and now when the market is falling, people began to study coins so as not to invest in fraudulent projects

I think you are wrong with your statement, not all coins will not survive as there are already some coins existed for many years now, I think what you're talking about are those coins that disappeared now.
Activity: 65
September 07, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
90% of coins will die in 2-3 years. It is better to buy coins with the top 50 coins. This will be a low-risk investment
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 07, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
Each coin will not survive, a lot of scams in coins, because of this a little market is undermined, only coins with a good team will survive !
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
all coins will not survive. even before the fall of the market, many coins depreciated and now when the market is falling, people began to study coins so as not to invest in fraudulent projects
Activity: 117
September 07, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
The   current market might be attracting the investors only because of the volatility that is circulating through the market.but the truth is that if it was out of 100 percent, we will hardly see 40 percent that will survive.
Activity: 34
September 07, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
Funny enough majority of the cryptos will eventually fade off, this is already happening as most coins get delisted from certain exchanges, the lose their trade value and eventually become worthless, as soon as the developers abandon the project, that is the end
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
September 07, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
No, there are many coins that could not keep up themselves with changing times and eventually are dead already.
Every successful coins has evolved itself to fulfill the desire of it's users. Even huge blockchains like Bitcoin and EThereum are forking themselves for betterment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 12:10:39 PM
of course not all, even I think small quantity of coins will survive , only coins of serious and working projects
Activity: 153
September 07, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Not all of coins can survive and make our profit. Because we didnt know what coin can do it some if it will be scam and will not have value.
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
No, not every coin will able to survive. There are a lot many coins in the market which are fraudulent and the projects are nothing but scam. The coins which are persistent  and the ones which are used for  payment methods will survive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
You might be right! And more than 95% of coins have no future. But you are right that none of us knows for sure which coin will survive and which will not. So we have only one thing to look for these same coins to successfully invest in them. But, I think death is 95% of the coins will not come immediately, but over time. Maybe in the next 5-10 years. So we have every chance to make money on them now. What do you think? Am I right or is my opinion wrong? And the collapse of the coins will come much earlier?
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
Many cryptocurrencies will disappear in the market, and there are a number of fraudulent COINS as the current crypto is still in development.
Agreed. Coins are still being refined and brought to the ideal. Maybe even go to new milestones. And not all coins will be able to survive as there is a huge amount of shitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 07, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
In my opinion not every coin of token will survive. Probably 80% of projects will die and the price of theirs tokens will be below 0.
Of course, all coins will not survive, many will turn out to be scammers, and  because the team will not fulfill its goals and will not be able to launch a particular project.
Pages:
Jump to: