Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 28. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
No, in fact I see about 2% of altcoin surviving in the future. There are just a lot of useless coins, fraudulent coins all over, the intention of the developers is to swindle investors and bounty hunters, after that, they disappear into air.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
on the off chance that a coin is never again exchanged then this will dispense with its esteem. I simply think when anything isn't attractive then it won't be justified, despite all the trouble. At the point when a coin is propelled there will be aficionados from general society for get it and begin contributing with the guaranteed stage improvement. I will quit utilizing a coin or put resources into a coin that has no future, which means the capacity of the coin will be extremely indispensable in such manner. at the point when a coin can be utilized for regular exchanges this coin will be an incredible coin however generally a coin that can not be empowered then it will proceed to sink and not justified, despite any potential benefits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
I would not agree with you. I think it depends from project to project. Mostly i think that it will be community which depends on the survival of the project in order to attract as many investors as possible. So i think it is really possible that survival is possible.
Activity: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
Many coins are actually useless.Not all coins will survive, I've seen so many projects fail even in the early stages of their project.
Activity: 79
September 08, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
I also think that many coins will not survive. my opinion is that a lot of coins are repeating each other and this is losing their uniqueness. and many coins do not offer anything that could be valued very much
Activity: 144
September 08, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
No. Ill every altcoin can't survive. because there are a lot of shitcoins and some projects look like a scam. So we can't say, will every altcoin can survive. But I'm pretty sure Bitcoin / Ethereum / NEO can survive because these tokens are very strong and it's has a very bright future.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
We need to recognise that some of them have been created as a person's hobby. Probable an project or a private challenge. Some that are created to meet real lifestyles wishes frequently fail due to the fact their idea is just too desirable and complex for them to execute. Truly now not all crypto will survive. however, the sensible aspect to do is to select coins which have capability for long time growth due to their robust guidelines.
Activity: 83
September 08, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
I believe on that 95% of those coins that will not survive. First and foremost of course bitcoin might survive. All over the years we can see its growth right? So it is a great coin. Not all might survive this tho.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
all crypt coins can not survive, because there are coins that are useless, and in the future they are worthless. therefore sooner or later they will die. Only strong coins can survive.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
No, the tokens of the ICOs that disappear will not survive. I guess, less than 30-40% of all the altcoin that exist on the market now will be used in future. Invest in the reliable alts that are in the top-100.
Activity: 504
September 07, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
It will take a little time, and the most stable cryptocurrencies will remain. Who will it be? This is clearly seen on the exchanges. From mass to skill. No one will cancel natural selection. With leaders all clear.
what is happening on the crypto-currency market today can be called a natural selection. Although if you analyze the entire market substantially, then there are a lot of unnecessary coins, to which investment funds are scattered.
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
It will take a little time, and the most stable cryptocurrencies will remain. Who will it be? This is clearly seen on the exchanges. From mass to skill. No one will cancel natural selection. With leaders all clear.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
The answer is very simple. Let’s be reasonable, there is no need a lot of crypto coin or most coin are not eligible to survive. I believe it’s better if they die, the market doesn’t need this mess.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
There is still a chance of implementing several cryptocurrencies in order to complete daily life payments, however, the enormous amount of cryptos out there are impossible to implement in that aspect.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 05:05:22 PM
That is right, most of the tokens do not have a real use case, and so they can not last for a very long time just as a store of value.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 05:04:39 PM
It's so certain that not all crypto coin will surely survive because not all market can allow thousands trading of coins and with this its becomes a survival fittest among the crypto coins in surviving but majorly any coin which serves as a source of transactions or business obligations will surely survive.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
I concur with you, if individuals exchange a coin just to make benefit then it will presumably kick the bucket in the long haul, most ico coins likewise amazing when they spend all the cash, if venture does not produce benefit, it will bite the dust.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
Of course not every crypto will survive because 90% of ICOs that release their cryptos are scam just like their tokens. So all that garbage will disappear.
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
of course not. Only the part that can create a decentralized alternative to the existing business areas that are now in demand (Internet, various archives, etc.) will survive.) The first ICO that will have time to grab this market and will be the next generation of Google, Apple, etc., and the rest of the coins will just burn.
Activity: 90
September 07, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
I doubt very much that all survive, in fact, I think there will be a healthy sanitation in the ecosystem, it is necessary because there are many shitcoins that are coming out every day, so I think the only coins that are going to survive are the ones that have a real use value, either to trade or for platforms that can be used with the tokens that they provide.
Pages:
Jump to: