Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 31. (Read 10801 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think crypto coins will be recovered in 2 years. I convince that crypto will be so valuable.
Check Ruby-X's coins, RBY which is just started in crypto world. if you are interested in, Ruby-X will show unlimited potentials.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 07, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
I agree that not every crypto will survive, only the strongest and well known crypto can survive in the crypto market, every day their are new altcoins that are created and not all of them are real, some are just annoying and scam.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
That very true..Most coins aren't being backed by good developers and above all, they do not have an outstanding concept or being problem-solving oriented.
Activity: 54
September 07, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
It will require a little investment and the most tenacious cryptographic forms of money will remain. Who will it be? It is consummately obvious on stock trades. From mass to dominance. Nobody will abrogate characteristic determination. With the pioneers, everything is clear. The most hard to discover promising pariahs and procure on them)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 07, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Well I guess depending on the kind of coin, we all hope that whatever coin we have will survive aside form bitcoin.. given the benefit of the doubt I think for me 75-80% of the coin can survive if the developer really worked it out well  and planned everything and make sure that whatever they started will accomplish.. it will survive if there is strong determination, effort and faith

Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
Every crypto cannot die, what happened is ,some crypto with great potential will survive, so also scam ones will not Then we can safely invest on the right choice,
Activity: 99
September 07, 2018, 02:01:29 AM
95% is obviously excessively, yet over half of the coins have either as of now passed on at the season of the fall toward the start of this current year, or step by step starts to kick the bucket and will pass on before the finish of 2018. this is totally typical for the market, since a few coins kick the bucket, and others show up.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 01:51:09 AM
I don't think it would reach 95%, more like lower
because as what I've observed scam coins have
lessen. And I hope this will continue.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

I agree with your opinion about "95% of crypto coins and tokens will not survive". But one thing I sure, altcoin is not only used to purchase goods or services. There are many tokens created not for that purpose. There are many different types of tokens such as currency tokens, utility tokens, asset tokens, securities tokens ... They have different functions. And not every kind is used to purchase goods or services
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 01:31:59 AM
well i think not everyone of them, but top altcoins is gonna survive for sure. i think coins that already listed in coinmarketcap is gonna be alright since they got minimum 100k usd/day
Activity: 158
September 07, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
I believe  that not all coins will survive.  Some coins will not even go in the exchange sites.  But there are some coins that will surely survive for long if it will be managed well by the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Every coin are not survived. But I think maximum coin are survived. Now crypto market is very down. It will be survived. Best wishes for this crypto market and every coin.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
If we look at the day before yesterday the fall of the cryptomarket, then we can assume that only a few dozen coins are seen. The rest will depreciate to zero and become useless to nobody.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 02:55:32 PM
Not all of them, only some of them. I guess cryptocurrencies that solve a problem, can be adopted in our ecosystem, and will change the way we do things and improve them that will survive on the market.  Most important of all, one that has a product.
copper member
Activity: 132
September 07, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
I too agree that its difficult for all coins to survive. I think a coin which is traded more will have more value and survive for long. It depends on the kind of coin also whether it can be used as a method of payment or not. 
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 12:37:02 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Today we find many events from Altcoin that work with global companies. This is interesting because crypto indirectly has entered at a higher level than the global ecosystem. So I think it's important to consider investing in coins that have been widely used in everyday transactions, because that will bring more new communities to the coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 07:59:59 PM
Fundamentally that's not possible. Nothing in this world is immortal. And when it's comes to btc and alts , I can't say about whole life but after 5 years most of the coin and the project will desepire. Cause in this market there is a lots of thing plus not all of them comes from great job. Some of them is here for scam. Some of them already did it some of them will soon. And the most beautiful part is not everyone can survive this battle . But whom who survive this time period will be the best with their power. They will be more stronger. And btc will be there for forever atleast a large time. So don't worry and be careful about everything
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 07:56:15 PM
No matter what might be happening now, crypto will surely survive. It is just a matter of it, everything will change for better. I perceive that the bull run will surface his year too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

i think it all depends on the value and what it is for, right now since the market is not that stable i can many cryptocoin are really waving meaning they can as well fadeup any time any day.
Activity: 574
September 06, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
I think not because now many emerging new coins. And they give a very good product. So now the great and increasingly competitive claims some token which can not afford to compete will surely fail. The token should be expanded and could attract the interest of investors so that the token can continue to thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: