Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 67. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
yeah i think so too mate! not all tokens or altcoins can survive the cryptoworld not only because it is not accepted as way of payment for purchasing goods or services. but sometimes also the people behind the project and the community itself. all these must jointly in motion in order to survive the said project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Indeed, only a few projects continue to grow. It's software and requires the technicians to work hard to bring their product to the user, need a team that is constantly developing and sticking to the project and the project will not collapse.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
not all coins crypto can survive in the market. We see there are some coins that were removed from the market if the developer of the project the coins don't do development. or coins have lost markets because of something, it could make a coin disappear from the market. but for those who continue to develop project I guess altcoin will still survive.
Activity: 116
August 02, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
I totally concur with you. I additionally imagine that most coins essentially don't live, and pick which of them will remain this is a lottery. So I surmise that here is one arrangement, don't hold something for quite a while, on the grounds that then you can remain with nothing.
Activity: 392
August 02, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
I don't think many altcoins will survive. Only the strongest will remain 3 to 5 years from now. Bitcoin will be standing strong but not many altcoins will.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
The only good cryptocurrency will be successful. It should be a really quality project. There are not many such projects. Good projects will be used by us. Crypto-currencies should be really qualitative so that we can use them. Such projects rarely appear, but we can invest in them. You need to choose good projects
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

You basically answered your own question and also my thoughts towards the subject.
Coins are more or less like a business, not all of them survive
Activity: 518
August 02, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Yes, you look at the coin pamphilis that year, and they now lie at the bottom of them don't even pumpit no one else , I think will survive unit
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
I think not all of this is very dependent on the developers whether to make a good project or just monotonous, because many coins that exist in the related party crypto also want it to have a more quality level and interesting for all investors.

Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
Market growth of crypto, not who can not tell you ,and guarantee . One crypto is growing like the other is already dead .
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
I think only those coins that gains more support from people with amazing promotion strategy will last longer. And there are a number of shit coins out there with very weak projects. Such will definitely not survive at the market. And be careful tu invest because projects that aim to take money from you and not give you anything becomes more and more.
Activity: 280
August 02, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
Only time can tell. I think most of them are just empty like bubbles. Only major cryptocurrencies will survive into the future. But which exactly, who knows.
Activity: 532
August 02, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
I hope that not every will survive. Much coins exist for speculations only. For example what is this cashbery coin? It's MLM in the classic view. Onecoin. And much more same that don't have any value for civilization. I hope that today's dumping time allow to clear from some garbage. But for this we must see dump more and deeper. Will wait
Activity: 77
August 02, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Many crypto coins will not survive the coming years . What the company will become big and famous ,and some die still on start .
Activity: 145
August 02, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
Most of the projects launched today are not here to stay, it's not their aim. They make money and vanish. I think only Bitcoin and Ethereum are currencies with serious intentions.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:13:59 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I agree with you, there will be a revolution occurs and the crypto really strong development and have clear direction will survive and thrive, the remaining 95% will vanish from the market
Activity: 132
August 02, 2018, 07:05:11 AM
you are corect. but normaly a token is issued with the intention to use it for the project service. so if its a good project and and has a real use then the demand for that token will remain. All good projects will thrive while the bad ones will die.
Activity: 83
August 02, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
Of course only the strongest scripted coins will survive. Already now they have lost their value and are not traded.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 02, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Probably more than half of the coins either have an analog in technology or are forks, besides this there are a lot of pumps and shitkoins that are also only temporarily on the market. The main thing to bet on other coins, then there will be a good profit.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
August 02, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Unfortunately, it is already clear that weak cryptocurrencies are beginning to die. Unfortunately I have a few altcoins that are constantly falling and I think they will die before the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: