Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 68. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:47:42 AM
Its definitely not ever cryptocurrency that will survive, there are a number of coins out there, with different qualities and types. In the. Face of the red zone, only high quality wallets with purpose in the market survives, those with weak projects fade away in the long run, only the best of the best. Stand a. Chance in the crypto market
Yes of course only to those have potential cryptocurrencies they can survived even the market is not at good state, but they can recover and grow even more once the market is start rising. And those crypto that recovering from longer dropping of the market is the crypto that many people are keep believing, so they survive and keep around until now. And i think those crypto survived are possible to be grow much more when the market is rise again.
But I think that cryptocurrency will survive even if there are lots of coins and tokens that don't use real goods and services, because I know cryptocurrency is a future global currency that we will use around the world and blockchain technology will really solve the problem and I believe it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 02, 2018, 06:43:32 AM
Its definitely not ever cryptocurrency that will survive, there are a number of coins out there, with different qualities and types. In the. Face of the red zone, only high quality wallets with purpose in the market survives, those with weak projects fade away in the long run, only the best of the best. Stand a. Chance in the crypto market
Yes of course only to those have potential cryptocurrencies they can survived even the market is not at good state, but they can recover and grow even more once the market is start rising. And those crypto that recovering from longer dropping of the market is the crypto that many people are keep believing, so they survive and keep around until now. And i think those crypto survived are possible to be grow much more when the market is rise again.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
It is not possible, a lot of project will die and new projects will born. I think 90% of the project will die on the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
At least 50% of altcoins doesn't have potential to survive, they are of no use to blockchain technology what i can see them doing is cloning of bitcoin no use case at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 02, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
I think that a good cryptocurrency will continue to survive, and some cryptocurrencies without technology will die slowly, so as the industry slowly develops, more excellent cryptocurrencies will bring better development to the industry in the future. .
Activity: 215
August 02, 2018, 06:18:01 AM
I believe in Ethereum long term, and I also believe in Ethereum tokens like  OMG or the new Caviar that I invested in. All of these have nice teams behind, infrastructure, it’s not just speculation, and solve real world problems.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
My response to this might be a bit negative, forgive me, but not every crypto coin is going to survive. Majority of the coins in the market will die in due time. A lot of them lack potential, while some others weren't even made to survive the market in the first place. Moreso, some of the top leading coins now might also be a part of those ones that might fail.
Activity: 156
August 02, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Every crypto coin cannot survive, and will not survive. There are countless reasons why this is, and a lot of them are valid. The incessant rise in the number of coin, also proves that many of them are just going to die and then fade off over time. It's a sad thing, cos one of your favorite coins might be one of those that fail.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
As soon as investment funds and institutional money enter the market, shilled coins will die out and real projects will prosper. Unfortunately I am holding a lot of shilled coins (PFR, REQ, NANO, COLX) which will probably be worthless one year from now, although I am still slightly bullish on the last two.
copper member
Activity: 658
August 02, 2018, 06:02:41 AM
I am absolutely positive that Bitcoin will survive, although I don’t hold any (anymore). Will buy back soon. Also I am confident about XRP (holding) and XLM (holding). Also bullish about IOTA (not holding yet) and Ethereum (on and off).
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
It is not possible for every coin to survive the market. A lot of them are scam projects ans lack the potential to survive the market trends. Soon  they will fail.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
I very much hope that in the near future the market will become freer and most of the altcoins that are trash will disappear
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 02, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think crypto coins will continue to expand this depending on the development team. And all the coins actually have potential as more for the future crypto very nice coin. And now it's going more often to collect coins crypto. I believe that the coin has a very good future.
Activity: 146
August 02, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
Yes, I think there are a lot of ICO projects in this market that are scams. They don't have technology, they just give investors some pies. So when we invest in cryptocurrencies, we must be cautious enough because you are likely to lose all your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
Every day new coins come out, but most of them do not grow in value and significance. I think only 20-40% of coins will stay in the market and develop.
Activity: 212
August 02, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
Why not? Can you analyze it for me? Every encryption will have its meaning, and the value of its existence. If the cryptocurrency will die one day, then I think it will not be as much as 90%. I think only 20% of the encryption will die.

As cryptocurrency always creates a good community that's improving day by day, it's always having the possibility to survive for longer time. Not all of the cryto coins were remain active of it's community, there were some of them dies in the market. It will become shit coins and in a long run vanishes all the way.
Activity: 170
August 02, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
The cryptos won't get by in this period on account of: absence of group execution, standard task thoughts, vague introduction, little network, and low volume. On the off chance that the coins have those components at any rate, they might have the capacity to make due for longer time. Each coin with the great idea and group will improve it later on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Currently there are about 2000 types of coin, I think a lot of crypto will disappear. These types of coin have no real value, and over time it will be eliminated. But in my opinion only about 70% of them will be eliminated. There are many types of coin developers that release them not for payment, but for their own purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 02, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Definitely not in my opinion. This has a simple reason, there are in different categories a lot of competitors and coins who has the same work field. Take a look at the coinmarketcap top 100 of a few years ago and look at it today.
Pages:
Jump to: