Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 69. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
I do not think Altcoin will survive there, which has no real projects and products and they are traded to make a profit, they will eliminate their values and become worthless. Altcoins who have good projects and teams, they will survive, for a long time, like dogecoin now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
Of course, not, the more intense competition in this crypto makes some coins unbearable, because they can not afford to continue developing their technology so as not to be invincible with other coins. In addition, fluctuations in crypto also make some of them unable to survive in crypto.
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
I think market will recovery soon. Just some weakess coin will die. Others will still survive.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
I don't exactly concur, the estimation of a coin is dictated by the market, not by its motivation. The market, to be specific, request and proposition characterizes coin's esteem, ubiquity characterizes request and proposition, and fruitful promoting characterizes fame
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
Eliminate the market with potentially high growth potential and it will eliminate the weak coin, if you invest, choose high-yielding and profitable coin types. i hope Will every crypto coin survive
Activity: 122
August 02, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
I agree with you. There are already many ICO scams in this market. I believe that only the excellent projects with advanced technology can survive in the future, and those projects that are not technical and exaggerated will eventually be eliminated.
Activity: 179
August 02, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
This is an intense inquiry, I know all crypto can't survive in light of the fact that there are some that are simply coming up advertisement they probably won't have the capacity to survive the fall on the grounds that their cost is still low however most steady and potential coin will survive the fall and ascend back when the market recuperate.
Activity: 253
August 02, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
I don't think it will be all crypto can survive. Inevitably there will be some coins on the burn. because they are considered no longer potential, and not being able to compete with other coins. Due to the longer, the more coins also sprung up.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
I am absolutely confident that not all of the coins will survive because nothing lasts forever. Those coins which have got support from the community and have showed potential will last. I believe that coins that are useful for different purposes will survive.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2018, 03:18:30 AM
What do you mean survive? It is crypto and it always will have the value! I think that you can sold any dead coin for few satoshi anytime. For example Bitconnect still traded.
The future era is known as  cryptocurrency era. Because of crypto present achievements many economist predict that crypto currency wil be lead the future economy market. After success of bitcoin their are many new cryptocurrency comes into the market. Not all cryptocurrency have a good foundation and their are many cryptocurrency which people doesn't know about them. and they are less popular and profitable too. And they are low size block because of this they have taking lot of time for any transaction. And they are not good for investment because of their low market price. So because of this above reasons not all cryptocurrency are survive.
Activity: 64
August 02, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
The project will be sound and technologically compatible with cryptographic funds. Mine which does not have a project can not live on the market and can not get out of the way.
Activity: 169
August 02, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
I think not all crypto can survive, some will fall or die, from here we must be observant if it will be investment in crypto especially now many coint popping up, should be able to choose which is worth to be investment and potency .
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
I think all the coins will be able to survive and it also depends on the development team. It is expected that future coins will be very expensive. And you won't be disappointed that you'll save your coins for as long as possible, especially for coins that have no value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 02, 2018, 03:07:15 AM
Of course not all coins survive. There is a future for the coins, behind which there is a really good valuable product that is useful for society

You are right about it. Not all crypto coins will survive in the long run especially to those coins without really good benefits given to the society. Only those potential coins I think will last longer like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoincash. IMOO.
But I also don't think that every coin will survive, we all understand that in the future only the most powerful project will remain in the cryptocurrency market. I've tried to buy only coins, which have great potential in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 02, 2018, 03:04:53 AM
certainly not all crypto coins will survive, as time passes. they also need a process to survive. its conclusions persist or not. later that time will answer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
Of course not all coins survive. There is a future for the coins, behind which there is a really good valuable product that is useful for society

You are right about it. Not all crypto coins will survive in the long run especially to those coins without really good benefits given to the society. Only those potential coins I think will last longer like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoincash. IMOO.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
not every coin will survive that it real some coin value is so rise but now so dip soon some will give up in crypto market.
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
August 02, 2018, 01:13:40 AM
Not every crypto coin will survive, that is a fact. We already know of coins that was valued really high but now they are worth really little. The world of cryptocurrency would survive for ages to come but not all crypto coins will.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:12:56 AM
In my opinion in the cryptocurrency world, everything happens much more spontaneously and unexpectedly. We can say that every new day is not like the day before. That not all coins will survive because nothing is immortal. Coins that have the support of people and have shown potential will survive. I believe that coins that are useful for different purposes will persist for the future.
Activity: 158
August 02, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
In the market of crypto general competition has grown significantly. Therefore it is quite logical that many coins will not survive, but really reliable and useful technologies have the opportunity for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: