Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 91. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
No, of course. I think that 95% of all cryptos will die in future, because they dont have any promising and useful technologies or not enough qualified team to realize it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
July 12, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
I think that barter will exist, but of course the only option is to prohibit it everywhere to forbid changing it in a dictatorial form
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
I think that only 10% of coins will survive in future. Because now we have a lot of shitcoins in market which useless for everyone and use only for speculation.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
Actually, i don't believe every cryptocurrency will survive, many of cryptos will be worthless, after now projects that will be used in real life for the future will continue to be to the foreground.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
Not every coin will be able to survive ,only a few coin which have demand will be able to survive.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
Hardly 10% of new coins that appear would survive. I mean this 10% of those who already got into CMC for example - that has some volume and speculation interest. And just imagine those coins that even didn't manage to get some fame!? They would disappear really fast
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
It's a really interesting question. I also believe that most of the coins will die, as they become more and more every day. People find it difficult to deal with one, and then have to deal with more than one dozen. It is long, difficult and not interesting. People are lazy by nature. So I'm sure one hundred percent that about 90 percent of the coins won't last 5 years.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
Yeah, now market fully of different coins, and they not even bring a value in cryptospace. I feel like a half of we have now in the market, will disappear when world finally accept crypto as a form of money.
Activity: 33
July 12, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Not all will survive. Coins without products can survive at all. Give them time, they will fade off
Activity: 283
July 12, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
Absolutely you are right, some coins are no where to be found now due to inability to function as exchange for payment, while some other coins will also get varnish also and the strongest with better future will stay. The likes of BTC, ETH, LTC, Elf and the likes.
Activity: 910
July 12, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
I think that absolutely all cryptocurrencies can't always exist. The strongest will remain, with good designs and products. I have one example. I participated in one bounty campaign, I was given tokens. And the project was calm down for several months. There were no updates and news from the team. Then the coin appeared on the exchange. But nobody sold it and didn't buy it. As a result, she was delisted from the exchange. I don't know what will happen next but so far the situation is so.
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
unfortunately , there is a lot of garbage in the market, useless coins
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 12, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I agree with you. The majority of projects just will disappear over time, without having achieved the initial objectives. Now there aren't enough projects which work and bring benefit to people. Almost all projects are only in development. Very offensively to realize all this.
I see but I think crypto coins survive when investors keep investing without delays. To the point which every coin gives up is because it is no longer a strong hold coin and perhaps, the funds is running out in that case. Other than that,many bounty hunters have this habit of greediness. Therefore,there are many reasons why it becomes unstable. It may or may not survive but all in all it is still worth buying for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:03:14 PM
There are too many crypto coins that exist in the market.
Many exist but few will survive.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
it is not certain that all coins will survive,if a coin does not have a reliable project to support the escalation of they value of they coin,then such coin can't survive in our current crypto market.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 12, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
No, not all of them. There are useless ones and they should be taken out to clean up the crypto technology.
Try to visit Yobit and you will see a lot of coins which have 0 value but some people can resurrect them and will victim a newbie if ever he will invest in it.
They will just use the chatbox and it will look like different people are investing but the truth is they are just one group who is scamming another.

They should be cleaned to avoid new investors to be another victim.

Unuseful coins will die for sure. Some coins are used only to scam investors.

There are also many abandoned coins that are used only for pump and dump. Curious newbies with FOMO buy that coins and at the end they have bag full of shitcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
if I think almost all crypto coin survive gan. but most of the price of the crypto coin follows the price movement of the bitcoin gan. as if bitcoin would be the driver of some existing Coin crypto. even the possibility we've ever invested in it .
Activity: 476
July 12, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I agree with you. The majority of projects just will disappear over time, without having achieved the initial objectives. Now there aren't enough projects which work and bring benefit to people. Almost all projects are only in development. Very offensively to realize all this.
Activity: 223
July 12, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
Market is tough right now so I don't think many ICOs would survive this downturn in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 12, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
I don't think all form of cryptocurrency will survive the crypto competition. The reason is simple, not all project meet the expectations of the masses to trigger mass adoption. So if such project does not meet expectations and solve no real problems, how can it survive? Certainly not!
Pages:
Jump to: