Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 90. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
I guess no, because there are still alot of coins that is still very weak and very low in terms to price which can happen is a exchange that, that coin is in will be unlisted.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 14, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
That is not the case, most altcoin will disappear, because the market will select some excellent tokens survive, and useless tokens will gradually disappear, this is the normal market behavior.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
I think, not all coins or tokens can survive because depending on the development of the project and market demand, if the demand is high then the coin can survive but if the coin becomes unprofitable and has a failed project then the coin will also be eliminated
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
crypto currency that will survive is crypto currency that has a product or service that runs, for example exchanger and it turns out their exchanger is running then automatically their tokens will be a bone and will always survive in the world of crypto
Activity: 287
July 14, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
its really difficult to say every coin will survive at the end of the day we should see how the market reacts to panic news only those coins which will survive are the ones which are less affected
Activity: 9
July 14, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
In my opinion, crypto market has just been born for few years and become more popular recently but i think around 80% will die because they are unable to save themselves or the token doesn't have a strong enough value to keep purchasing it. But I think we will see new cryptos evolving out of it.
I think not because the world is degrading. Only a narrow circle of people who understand it use it.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
In my opinion, many of them will die when rules appear and this normalizes the market. After that, there will be a rule on exchanges where normal coins should have a minimum daily volume before they can stay on the stock exchange.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 06:39:01 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I don't think every coin will survive, but the percentage you written is way too high! I also think not every coin will get accepted, but it doesn't mean it will die, it will be also used and valued in different ways and most important the market will decide the demand and supply of the market price.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
The coins and tokens can’t just disappear, they can rather lose their value, that’s true. And you should also understand that even now the value of most coins is boosted not fairly.
Activity: 47
July 14, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
In my opinion, crypto market has just been born for few years and become more popular recently but i think around 80% will die because they are unable to save themselves or the token doesn't have a strong enough value to keep purchasing it. But I think we will see new cryptos evolving out of it.
Activity: 512
July 13, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
Definitely not each coin will survive as there are many similar projects offering similar solutions. In some cases there are team issues to continue the development so my prediction is that half of the projects and coins will not exist in 5 Years from now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 03:31:14 AM
Cryptocurrency will stay. But some projects seems to have vaporware no use real cases. Time to expand knowledge be a wise investor. You need to buy coins that has really future.
Activity: 23
July 13, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
Companies that are actually working to solve a problem and add value to our daily lives are going to thrive, all others are going to die.
Activity: 46
July 13, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
I know that the coins that survived are definitely valuable. In this market cleansing, many cryptocurrencies have died, and their value has almost reached zero. I think they are all dead.
Activity: 88
July 13, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
I think 95 percent of the COINS will die. Most of this year's projects will be held in ico. The funds raised exceeded expectations. Even now the market is in a bear market.
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
Now it is noticeable that some coins will develop and make a profit, while others will not be able to survive, this is a normal situation. Just need to conduct a thorough analysis of available coins to choose promising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 12, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Definitely not every crypto coin will survive. As you mentioned there are a lot of scammers. Also some projects has good ideas, but they have a poor team so they can not manage to finish their project. So in the next years we will see that a few of current coins will survive
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 05:13:53 PM
all coins will not survive. already, more than 80% of the coins have lost their value and will leave the market.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 06:51:04 AM
in the event that a coin is never again exchanged then this will dispose of its esteem. I simply think when anything isn't attractive then it won't be justified, despite all the trouble.

at the point when a coin is propelled there will be lovers from people in general for get it and begin contributing with the guaranteed stage improvement.

I will quit utilizing a coin or put resources into a coin that has no future, which means the capacity of the coin will be extremely indispensable in such manner. at the point when a coin can be utilized for ordinary exchanges this coin will be an awesome coin yet generally a coin that can not be empowered then it will proceed to sink and not justified, despite any potential benefits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
in order not to die coins need to have at least someone believed in them and bought them, and this happens for various reasons, it is not necessary to be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: