Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 89. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 15, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
Not all altcoins will survive. As far as I know only the strongest survive in crypto. The more obstacles to face the more chance that there will altcoins that will instantly end the campaign
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
July 15, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
What is the meaning of cryptocurrency? It is designed to make money. As soon as the cryptocurrency stops performing this function, people will forget about crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 15, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think in the next few years this market will develop very well and will show its potential and then we will be able to trade in a high market that will grow.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 15, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
that's what you think, there's a lot of coins in the crypto world, well for me, I think almost half of it will not survive and even if that happens, there are still a lot of newly created coin that will come.
and altcoins can survive, as long as their developers continue to grow their coin and also if the community will continue to support them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 15, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
All coins, of course, will not be able to survive after such a protracted fall of the crypto-currency market, but the fact that after that 95% of the crypto-currency will not survive, I think that this is too exaggerated. Nothing significant has happened. For a while, the activity of coins and tokens froze, but after the growth of the market, they again begin to rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Many coins have no utility.The coin having practical utility ,will probably high chances of survival than other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 15, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
About 90% of cryptocurrencies will not survive. It seems to me that only those that will be needed will survive, for example, cryptocurrency with own blockchain, those cryptocurrencies that will find application not only as an object of a trader.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:40:58 PM
Of course not. This has been said for a very long time. People understand that not every project can really survive. Everything will depend on how the team that will develop the project will behave.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

I agree 2 hands with your point of view. Sure 95% of crypto coins will die and disappear. The coin is really good and long to be able to sustainable development.
Activity: 373
July 15, 2018, 12:36:16 PM
Only coins that have great potential will survive. Because this is the same as the competition between coins. They have to present something nice to attract people. And coins that have great popularity will surely survive. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Most alts will be gone I am sure. There is no way for all alts can survive. The number of alts are too many and most of them are just shitcoins which will have no value at end.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
I think they wont last long all of time but for this year i think it will be 60 percent will survive for this year and also their will be a new coin out their still developing so lets just wait for that to happen and everything would be good and happy hunting
Activity: 41
July 15, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I think all the coins that exist today will not last forever, and some of them can survive. Most of the altcoins that are being created now do not have any good product to offer that people will be using for a long time which means that they will gradually die.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
I think 99% of altcoins will be forgotten in the did of CMC already in near years. Because they take money and don't develop the product.
Activity: 47
July 15, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Certainly no. Not all project are viable, some just came into the market to collect BTC for their shitty coin, sooner or later they will abandon the project.  As more new coins will be created, its features will be better than thise created in the past.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
True, lots of these projects will fail just like any start ups. Then competition and market dominance will force other projects out too.
Then there are those who's technology will be superceded quickly due to exponential singularity tech.
In the medium term we still have an internet mid-90s style boom ahead of us when there will be an opportunity to better hedge our bets and see which projects have the most potential.
Exiting times!

Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
I  think no. Very many tokens and projects will die in the near future, because this is probably the most correct forecast. And some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.
I think the coin survives due to the fact that people do not give up and continue to work in the same mode without paying attention to what is happening. Today, their main task is not to attract investors, but to develop the product. Because that's all investors are interested in.
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
I  think no. Very many tokens and projects will die in the near future, because this is probably the most correct forecast. And some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 12, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
This is a very serious question, I know all crypto cannot survive because there are some that are just coming up ad they might not be able to survive the fall because their price is still very low but most stable and potential coin will survive the fall and rise back when the market recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
yeah some of the ICO after their sale does't survive and the price will go down and down so you have to be careful what ICO you're going to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: