Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 8. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:39:00 PM
I don't blieve on it. People will never stop using paper momey at my opinion because of governments that still not ready to use blockchain technology for national currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

On my opinion paper money is disappearing. Paper money is less in  circulation. And due to the popularization of the crypto currency, this process can be accelerated
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
I do not think paper money will disappear. It was formed long ago and always important to us since ancient times. It is difficult to change habits and how to use them easily and simply. Paper money is indeed the achievement of government and banking to sustain the development of society and the economy. Over the course of many years, the paper money was proved its worth.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
April 11, 2018, 01:44:22 PM
Probably not due to its sheer simpleness and familiarity. Cash money will not disappear. There will be always demand for paper money. People still like hard money and do not trust the banks or the government. Also, crime organizations will ensure that paper money stays around. However, the amount of paper money will keep decreasing with development of technology...
I do not think paper money will disappear because there are places where people do not even accept dollar as a medium of exchange but only their own currency. Also the printed money is so huge in amount that canceling it by the government will cost them more than million dollars.  Gold backs the paper money and what will the gold do if the paper money disappears. Don’t tell me we are going back to the coinage period. But Bitcoin do have the potential to outshine the paper money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 11, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think it is too impossible for now since a lot of countries haven't known bitcoin yet. Yes, it is known to some counties but unfortunately, some countries are banning it too. A lotbof people don't know how to access bitcoin due to their age and level and education. It is important that people will be educated with bitcoin first.
it's possible, there is no impossible in this world. Like lets think about it,  can we imagine about this crypto coin in old times? we never imagine about bitcoin, but after people change and peoples are regenerrated and the technology advance influenced our life, so make the peoples can make digital asset like bitcoin, its amazing, and we cant prediction about the FUTURE, will paper money disappear or not.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
I think, bitcoin will not be able to replace paper money because people still need paper money and that is the official currency of a country, so people prefer to use paper money because it is easier to use
Indeed bitcoin will not replace paper money. because banknotes are still in use for payment and the possibility of bitcoin later as an option for payment but not to replace paper money
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

Fiat money should not disappear. Another question is its amount. I suppose more people will start using digital money as cryptocurrency is more convenient.
Activity: 392
April 11, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
I think, bitcoin will not be able to replace paper money because people still need paper money and that is the official currency of a country, so people prefer to use paper money because it is easier to use
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 10:46:47 PM
paper money will not go extinct in the future, paper money will still be used by some countries for capital sale transactions, electronic money only simplify, but paper money is a culture of every country, and will never be eliminated
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
In recent years, the voice of digital currency has become louder and louder. The digital currency, represented by bitcoin, has become one of the most popular ways for many people. In fact, in many countries around the world, traditional paper money has been neglected and replaced by digital payment methods.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
April 10, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
There is far too much printed currencies in the world to totally replace them all.
While there is a great chance that BTC will be an alternative to fiat, we can not assume paper money will eventually disappear.
Activity: 26
April 10, 2018, 07:56:13 PM
Yes, of course, it could happen.
Crypto can replace paper money.
But it requires a long process and a short period of time.
Now many countries do not agree to use bitcoin.
This complicates the development of the cryptocurrency in the country if the permit has not been obtained.
And I think if in the future use crypto the system is not decentralized but will become centralized and will be centrally controlled.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
April 10, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
Do you mean, "will in the future, paper money disappears?".

It probably could. I mean, it already reached its peak where the banks will support financial support to the clients, and to think that they could reach out to the digital money just to say that they're progressing tech-wise. But in truth, soon the paper money will be replaced by digital currency.
Activity: 175
April 10, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
There are many things to be consider if paper money disappear and replace by cryptocurrency,the situation now is all of us cannot access bitcoin,if paper money will disappear what will others use.
Activity: 560
April 10, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
No fiat won't disappear, maybe if poverty is stopped because not everyone could afford to own crypto wallet and others aren't that knowledgeable enough to understand how crypto works. Plus it'll be harder to determine the real value of bitcoin/crypto if fiat suddenly disappears. Paper money still has some pros for example when there's no power in your place.

It really depends on the time frame we are talking about. Fiat will be along for likely our whole lives. Our kids lives, however is a different story. The federal reserve is actively researching the possibility of crypto-fiat. its within the realm of possibility.
the federal reserve has the ability, But as far as I know, he does not yet use the Crypto currency. The state system is not yet prepared for such an impact, and they do not intend to use crypto currency in state institutions.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
You are talking about cashless society as it is something from the SiFi. I already get salary on my card, I pay for everything (almost) with my card. I use cash only to go on the market to buy some fruits and stuff, only coz here sellers still do not accept debit card payments. So, I already live in the future you are talking about.
Many people from development countries are living like that and that is profitable to the central bank and the government generally, coz they do not hold for money printing. I think such practice is going to come in to every corner of the world soon and crypto currencies are going to be as a side business in the process of cashless society statement. 
Activity: 8
April 10, 2018, 04:58:49 PM
No fiat won't disappear, maybe if poverty is stopped because not everyone could afford to own crypto wallet and others aren't that knowledgeable enough to understand how crypto works. Plus it'll be harder to determine the real value of bitcoin/crypto if fiat suddenly disappears. Paper money still has some pros for example when there's no power in your place.

It really depends on the time frame we are talking about. Fiat will be along for likely our whole lives. Our kids lives, however is a different story. The federal reserve is actively researching the possibility of crypto-fiat. its within the realm of possibility.
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
The number of non-cash purchases increases. But this does not mean that we will pay in stores cryptocurrency, as it is not a national currency.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 10, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
What an interesting question. I think it will happen someday, everyone will use solar energy-like smartphones and it will be possible to pay 24/7

Everything in the world is developed quick and money is also like that first development of money is also developed like that in future it will be possible and not possible both are happen if online currency is developed to a higher stage it will be possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
What an interesting question. I think it will happen someday, everyone will use solar energy-like smartphones and it will be possible to pay 24/7
Pages:
Jump to: