Pages:
Author

Topic: Will future paper money disappear? - page 7. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
I don't find it possible since not everyone, not all, and definitely not everybody has the access to bitcoin. Also, not all of the users got the same amount of money as to those who became rich because of trading and investments, and also the patience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
April 12, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
I don't think it will ever disappear because it is the default mode of transaction. It is so wide that it wouldn't be changed easily. It may but it will take a long long time before that happens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 12, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

On my opinion paper money is disappearing. Paper money is less in  circulation. And due to the popularization of the crypto currency, this process can be accelerated
Of course no. Even bitcoin become the most powerful currency in the world it cant make paper money disappear. Bitcoin usage was still limited. Think about the lower class of society how can they survive if paper money will disappear as we all know that they dont know how to use and earn bitcoun? There are so many things need to be consider on it.
Activity: 209
April 12, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people  of developing countries who are not familiar with crypto currency dont agree with that and also some people around the world dont want also paper money to disappear because they are already got used to it.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 12, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

I think NO it will not happen, because of other people who dont use internet and gadgets, how they can use it if even gadgets is they cant afford to buy? And paper money is easy to use, you dont need internet and gadgets if you buy something in store. So i dont agree with the encrypted form
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
Paper money i think will not disappear in the future, instead use of paper money will be minimize because of bitcoin and because buying and selling were already done online. In the future most people will do their transaction online, buying goods, shopping and paying bills.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

As at now, most payments in salary are no longer on cash but via bank transfers; all going cashless! You just get an alert that your account has been credited. So, it has phased out the era where you collect cash on particular days at your office. A change into Cryptocurrency payments or its equivalent is also an easy switch if adopted from the main database.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 12, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
Already, we see a decline in the turnover of paper money due to the availability of bank cards and electronic payment methods. Further they will be even less.
Activity: 26
April 12, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
No we will still need to use fiat currencies ( paper money ) , so it will not disappear although we might use it less than today ,   
Activity: 110
April 12, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
Paper money or fiat currency still exists in future comes even it's the world of cryptocurrency we live in today. It will never disappear because not all people are aware of digital currency and if such government still not trusting cryptocurrency then we will able to use the old paper bills.

I do have the same opinion of you. Even cryptocurrency will known nationwide ,paper money still exist. Just like technologies, not all citizen are adapting upgraded devices. People still shop at mall that they can do online.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 12, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

I think it won't disappear that easy and that fast because there are lots of things to consider first before replacing fiat. Paper money is the most known currency around the globe and most people are uneducated about what bitcoin is so I think people and even the government might still doubt about it despite of it's great potential.
well, for now I can not think if fiat is replaced with crypto. all trade will be all digital. so, I think paper money is never lost, and of course it will always be there. I am sure that bitcoin, and paper money will grow together.
With the passage of time people will use only Bitcoin for buying and selling anything because the governments will soon realize that they are wasting huge budget on making paper notes means fiat currency, printing and paper manufacturing costs. They will shift to crypto that will save all their budgets and will utilize that.

As well literacy rate in increasing day by day and people are now attaching and connecting to technologies so they will easily handle internet transactions and wallet etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 12, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
i guess not we still need to use paper or fiat currency even though we say that bitcoin is trending some of the people who don't use internet or not aware about bitcoin will be affected if that happen so i dont think that bitcoin will replace fiat currency in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:08:18 AM
Digital money mainly refers to the monetary form, does not cause the currency to shrink. The size of the currency is still controlled by the central bank, and the issue of paper money or digital currency is only a change in form. With the development of science and technology, people use electronic banking and electronic payment more than paper money when shopping.
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
I though paper money impossible to disapear because not everyone has knowledge about cryptocurrency. Not everyone can afford personal wallet of crypto.
But I belive also that cryptocurrency will be the payment system for the future
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.
Yeah that's true and I believe that it will never happened that future paper money disappear because some of the population here are  not using currency also they are not aware on how to use it unless  if the government teach us all on how to use it.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
I don't think the paper money will disappear but I'm sure that digital currency will be a major trend in the future. With the major acceptance of people nowadays with digital currency. It is cheap, fast, easy and convenient so most probably that those with internet connection will be able to utilize this option. But paper money will stay but not in majority.
Activity: 294
April 11, 2018, 06:50:54 PM
There is many and many else signs about paper money disappearing, it is The passed stage of world economy, but there is time needed for overall changes to take place
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
April 11, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
I think it will not because paper money is very efficient and easy to use even though it looks old, paper money will persist and continue to exist despite the fact that digital money is more practical but how to use it is still difficult by some people.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 11, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
Well, since our technologies are developing too fast, so I think it possible for paper money to disappear in future, of course we should undertsnad, that it won;t happen in next 30 or maybe even 50 years, because first we need internet conection almost everywhere and I don't think that our society, ready to live without "curtains".
Activity: 70
April 11, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
I think hardly we will live until the moment the world goes completely to the cryptocurrency. While this simply does not carry any benefit to the ordinary consumer
Pages:
Jump to: